Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: Eat your Mushrooms  (Read 113687 times)

Grand Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eat your Mushrooms
« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2019, 01:19:58 pm »

PTW, This is mindblowingly confusing to read. where the hell did the wizard even come from???

anyhow, this has cone on so long, I bet hes gonna kill you all off soon ;) especially PlumHelmetMan, but that was kinda in-the-making from post 1...
Dwarf Fortress: This feature has one or more outstanding bugs. Please visit the Bugs section for details.

And I drank the mosquito paste

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2019, 03:38:45 pm »

PTW, This is mindblowingly confusing to read. where the hell did the wizard even come from???

The Wizard did not come from anywhere. He simply is...
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Wizard of Manaia

• Bay Watcher
  • Mmm lignin
    • View Profile
Lichen Fungi
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2019, 06:33:38 pm »

Ah the grand sage has come before us, respect his presence, a welcome addition to our party!
Clearly a sage would understand the uses of our myceilal fibers.

To answer your questions of my origin you must understand your own.

Rolling hills, dwarven fills rush out to greet you, showing wares a strange set of flares made from the skin of bears, three of the hundreds greet you in grumbles to gruff for you to hear.
The fell wind still blows right up your nose it seems to fill you with fear, push through this place with courage and care for one of you may never reach there.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: Lichen Fungi
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2019, 07:51:54 pm »

Rolling hills, dwarven fills rush out to greet you, showing wares a strange set of flares made from the skin of bears, three of the hundreds greet you in grumbles to gruff for you to hear.
The fell wind still blows right up your nose it seems to fill you with fear, push through this place with courage and care for one of you may never reach there.

I...we...well...what?

Um, we greet these dwarves back I guess?
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2019, 10:22:19 pm »

The game is twisted and difficult to comprehend. Clearly, we must rise to the occasion!

Rejigger the wares of the flares of the bears with turnip powder and olive oil. Apply ample amounts of BEES to the situation, and prepare for war. Also prepare for fleas. War means releasing of hounds, and hounds means dogs, and dogs means fleas. But mostly prepare for war.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2019, 10:57:28 pm »

While Superdorf is on that, I'll go perform the sacred ceremonial dance of my people in hopes that Armok will bless the mushrooms of our enemies and, in the event of our conquest in battle, direct our errant spirits to the firelit halls of Valhalla where we shall clank flasks of mead with the sacrificed bees and fleas and hounds and bears and whatnot.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 11:00:48 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »

Wizard of Manaia

• Bay Watcher
  • Mmm lignin
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2019, 11:21:18 pm »

Fellow seers, I have come here to say my farewells, I will be going on a journey of self discovery, leaving my children behind. I may die and never return.
Do not lose yourselves, bright lights in the darkness. Seek me out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2019, 06:43:54 am »

Farewell brave wizard may you find what you seek in your journey, I feel we have all learned much on our journey of mushrooms.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 07, 2019, 12:05:24 pm »

Without the Wizard's guidance, we must learn to trust in our own intuitions on our epic journey. The adversity will be great, and the dangers will be many, but I truly believe that we shall persevere. The power of mushrooms has been inside us all along.

Translation: who wants to be our new DM?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 07, 2019, 12:50:04 pm »

Isn't Superdoef sort of DM? We can sustain with his leadership for now. Does this mean that there could be more than fifteen scrolls? We must excavate faster, then!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2019, 06:03:39 am »

But is there really anyone amongst us that can replace the Wizard?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2019, 08:01:06 am »

God damn it, this is still going on?! :o
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2019, 09:24:50 am »

God isn't going to damn anything and yes, it's going on. The show must go on, but... Must it?

With the Wizard gone, we are questioning how long this madness can hold, before perishing. We'll see.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2019, 11:03:29 am »

The quest goes on. We must locate the remaining scrolls before they fall into the hands of those who would decry them as nonsensical garbage and ignorantly dispose of such holy relics, which should be preserved for future sages to peruse many centuries from now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2019, 03:03:19 am »

It will never stop, because mushrooms.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44