Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20461 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2019, 12:52:01 pm »

Multibot, you saved the day! I have giant eternian mecha in storage, which you might merge with to restore your form.

Look through new data I got from conting3ncy

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2019, 06:20:20 pm »

I check the planet's crust for minerals

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2019, 01:51:00 pm »

Dr.Bob

Dr. Bob aims and this time, the fireproof beams don't miss. This time, the Remnant takes pleasure when the guards realise that they can walk on the grass, without being harmed. They start to scream, jumping around and moving through the planes, while screaming in happiness. The screams soon awake the others, and in no time, the planes are full of happy and confused Beardeers. While they are confused about this miracle, they don't really question it too much. Afer some dancing and shouting, each Beardeer starts to go their own ways.

The Deerman studies their activities. They seem to mostly explore and experience the world, with them trying new things every now and then. The majority recollects Golden Plants, while other simply study the Flamecows, and some are even audacious enough to climb them, though that doesn't end well. Some Bearders start to recollect wood from the fireproof trees, not for any specific purpose, just that they seem to like to collect things.

Then Bob notices something really interesting. A pack of Wolfowolfs are chasing a Beardeer, who is clearly outnumbered and outrunned. The chase goes one for several hours, with the hunters and prey running across fields.  Eventually, the corpulent body of the Beardeer tires from running. And the dual-headed wolfs surround him. But just as they are about to eat him, the Beardeer screams, and from it's mouth, a beam of heat hits the closest Wolfwolf, melting it's right head away. The rest of the pack instantly flee, scared, while the Beardeer also flees, terrified of what just happened.

Dr. Bob is perplexed, and puts up some second hand X-Ray Heat glasses he had lying around. It's a suprise to find out that the fireproof beams have caused some sort of mutation, in which not only are the Beardeers resistant to heat, but they are also able to accumalte said heat, and they are able release it when they please. The beam Dr.Bob has just witnessed is the result of all the heat being released at once, but it can be controlled, and released with more control.

Akos

Akos, deciding that they don't have much else to do, decides to visit the other Remnant. The only problem is the distance. It would take far too long if the serpent were to fly, and during that time, the Avau could suffer some sort of disaster, with Akos only finding out too late.

After thinking for a while, the Remnant realises that it has the solution is quite simple. Floating over the surface of water, the Serpent starts infusing it with power, which reacts quite presently with Chaos magic. After making sure the water has enough power, the serpent makes it swirl, creating some sort of large whirlwind, which has a vortex full of ligt. Slowly, the vortex starts to expand until it's as large as Akos.

Without doubting a second, the Serpent enters through the waters. It's body becomes bubbles, it's thoughts disappear, everything becomes currents of water, nothing makes sense. Akos is the current, but the current is what makes Akos be. And then, it's over. Akos reforms at the other side, everything once again normal. The Vortex has appeared a few miles away from the planet, which seems to be made of rock. From space, Akos can see a large Ravine on this side of the planet, which looks like a scar. The Remnant can feel the Djinn and the other Remnant at the other side of the planet. 

Scourge
1, 6

The Steel Cat decides that maybe they shouldn't hibernate because a stranger has told them to do so, and decides to wander around a litte bit, so they might find something of interest. After walking for a while, they see some kind of village in the middle of the mountains. Floating, it observes them, curious about what's happening. Steel Cat doesn't know it, but they have just discovered Purriano's expedition. They seem to have developed into some sort of noocracy, with the Ice Cats, believers of Scourge, have enslaved the Savage Cats, using them as labour force, as the latter is far more numerous than the Ice Cats, who call themselves the Council of Scourge.

Meanwhile, Scourge visits the newborn Blood Cats. They seem to have created some sort of little community, where they work together for survival. Scourge, believing that they can be it's greatest worshippers fills them with dreams, in which the Remnant tells them about itself and the world that surrounds them. The Blood Cats quickly become Scourge greatest believers, to the point of radicalism, but after two months of dreams and indoctrination Scourgian teachings, they are able to leave the valley of Blood Brambles for recollecting their own food. They quickly discover that they can't eat Ice Mice or Ice Sparrows, so they decide to eat Red Moss and Giant Flower pollen, which are quite nutritious. Eventually, Tishuana, Scourge's favourite, becomes the leader of the Sons of Scourge. She starts to work on discovering how does their powers work.

Meanwhile, the Origin Valley is cleared from Giant Flowers and fortifications are finished, with Diurne and Gaentis more and more nervous as each day passes. Their soldiers train, preapered for the fight. On the other hand, Ice mice finally manage to reconnect their nests with the surface. They are ready for war.

Elra

"Look, long before you were thought of, I created this Vent. It's prupose was to throw minerals upon the water, so it could develop more easily. For some reason, the Vent created many minerals, some eventually became Springspheres, but from the Vent also came the Mineralians, deformed creatures who wandered through the lands, with no purpose of thought. Some time after that, I created the algae, which were so big that trapped the Mineralians, immobilising them. They aren't agressive, unless you willingly disturb them of their trances"

After hearing this, the Skate and the Springsphere flee to explain the story of the Mineralians to their companions. Since she is alone, the Lich doesn't have to worry about freaking their mind. She rises her arms, and instantly, the Vent starts pouring more minerals than it originally did. New Mineralians emerge, while more minerals emerge from the structure. The Green Fish immeadiatley rejoice, as they eat the more useless minerals.

Sinoe

Sinoe starts to float, and travels across the planet, searching for somewhere they can place the surface of water. But after a week of search through the entire planet, the orb of light reaches to the conclusion that there isn't no place in the world with enough space to fit a sea. Placing it in the mountains could have many unwanted consequences, setting in the caves could work at first but Sinoe would have to constantly replenish the walls so that they don¡t collapse. Even if the Remnant were to destroy a few mountains, it could have a lot of unwanted consequences.

Eventually, SInoe decides to rest on top of the Singing Mountain, and just take in the views. The lullalby has been replaced by some catchy song about never giving you up, and never letting you down... It's so catchy, that it gives inspiration to Sinoe! Realising that there is not a single place of the planet with enough space for the sea, they place the water in the sky, a giant orb of water floating and generating reflexes. It moves around the planet, not as high to hit the Light Orb, but not as low to hit the mountains. Every time the ball goes above them, the Fire Sheep get really nervous.

Meanwhile, something quite interesting has happened. A herd of Rainbow Dust Rabbitss outsmarted a Light Wolf, tricking it into a Crabees nest, which they did the rest. The Rainbow Rabbits now realise that these monsters can be defeated, only by outsmarting them. And since they seem to come during dark time, light time is good for preperations.

ZAX 234

Without losing a second, the drones rush in, grabbing the remains of Multibot and sending them to the manufactory. With the help of ZAX and the regenerative abilities of the Multibot, ZAX is able to implement all of it's functions, as well as it's memories inside the Mecha. When they finsih, a dyagnosis of MultiMecha reveals that it isn't able to use it's combat capabilities without anyone mounting it, but it can still use the rest of it's functionts independentley. MultiMecha sends to ZAX a review, asking the AI to rate it, and note any complains it might have, so the establishment can improve next service. It also asks for any orders the AI might have.

Meanwhile, ZAX decides to start analysing C0nting3ncy's data. After downloading all the files, it realises that there is a lot of information. It will take time to study everything.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The probes finally send signs of live, as they have finally scouted the entire planet. The images they send are of desolate lands, destroyed towns and cities, useless rotten machinery... Meanwhile, the babies have finally awaken, and they are in the Garden of Eden facilities, taking care by the medical droids.

(Ability to read three topics x turn as a free action)

John

John turns incorporeal and quickly descends upon the earth. Looking at the ground, the Remnant realises that the ground is rich in minerals, and many of them shouldn't even exist, or have magical abilities. If one were to use them right, natural life could  evolve from them, which Reiterant assures that natural life is far more capable than magical ones. Going deeper, John finds many fossils and bones, which prove that this world had once life. That's interesting, since the Remnant remembers the planet on it's arrival, and how desolate it was.

Anyway, after scaring a group of Ferns that seem to habitate underground, John notices something quite curious. There is some type of destroyed eternian spaceship underground ((If you read the diary you found underground, you already knew about this)). It's doesn't seem capable of flight, and it doesn't have any sort of power input anymore, but it's nice.

Suddenly, John/Akos/Shazura feels a pull. Closing it's eyes it almost feels like it's mind is at two different places, one underground, and the other aproaching the planet it is currently in.

The Ferns have been creating little house with Mud, when suddenly, one of the points at the sky. Some kind of purple gas can be seen in the distance.

Borlath-Gorelath
Quote from: Number of targets killed per episode
2+1, 5+1, 6, 0+1, 6, 6, 1

Spoiler: Platypus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bald Eagles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Siamese Fish (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sand Worms (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vipers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chamois (click to show/hide)

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neuvali (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Also, how to descibre the dice this turn:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 12:44:36 pm by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2019, 02:24:39 pm »

Now that they are no longer scared, Elra begins searching for the large fish that wasn’t created by her

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2019, 03:08:06 pm »

Read.  The New Eternians

-Vault: Assets

-General Ghastow personal diary   

Check data from probes for anything of value

Multimecha, I rate 10/10, since you just did destroy vengeful false god daring to challenge Eternia, , you were going to build some surprise for future eternians, I assume you want to continue ?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 29, 2019, 06:00:24 pm »

Akos twirls thoughtfully. Now that it had arrived, it was likely that the other remnant would make its way over to Akos without any need for the serpent to make first contact. The twirling quickly became playful, as Akos decided upon a way to kill time until the other arrived. Akos slithers to the planet and slinks into the ravine, where it attempts to create small Akosite deposits; mostly as an experiment.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 29, 2019, 06:57:54 pm »

Reduce the Ashes agressivity so they attack whatever is a danger to the fire sheep's but allow harmless stuff to get close.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 29, 2019, 07:24:54 pm »

((It appears as though most of the things I attempt inevitably lead to making the place a worse place, but let's keep going in the hopes that I can actually make the world a better place))

I ready myself to force my will upon the statue if need be, but otherwise watch how it interacts and prepare forindoctrination Scourgian teachings for the statue at a later date

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 29, 2019, 11:14:50 pm »

Previous turn action
Their challenge shall be for their species take down at least one (mature) member of the most successful(and strong!) species on the planet. Each of them is given this task seperately, though a team-up episode shall be permitted. LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2019, 05:51:59 am »

"Oh damn I gave them mouth lazers that makes them even cooler than they were before."
Appear before the beardeer and see how they react to me and try to make friends with them, but be careful of the lazers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2019, 02:49:28 pm »

Get back above the surface and search for the intruder.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 02:51:02 pm by Urist McUristUrist »

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2019, 11:49:16 am »

(Current turn action)
TIME FOR THE PRIZES!
Now, these boons will depend on the performance of the last-chancers both singularly and with other contestants. I will not grant as great a boon to those who needed help to succeed. But I am a producer of my word-they shall be universally useful to help them live in this harshest environment!
Those who killed without help shall be granted what they need to survive in the ecosystem, as promised. Whether I shall have to adjust the environment or the species itself does not matter, just that they live. Perhaps I'll even grant water-magic to those fish for their ability-that would prove entertaining!
Meanwhile, for the Eagles, Platypus, and Sand-Worms, they will be granted the same under one condition: The latter two shall be ruled by the Bald Eagles! They performed far better after all, and they only had trouble with the elephant. Clearly they are best suited for the great leader of this bloc.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The New Eras (or the End of the Game)
« Reply #207 on: December 12, 2019, 12:51:59 pm »

Okay guys and gals, I don't think I'm going to keep with this. It's too much work to handle for me right now, and I shoot myself in the foot wwith how I wrote this RTD, since it  was really exhausting. What I SHOULD have done is have a signle sheet were I would update your planets, but instead I went copying and pasting, and adding...It was badly structured from my side.

Either way, I will say this, it's not your fault. I had a lot of fun writing about your worlds, and how they evolved. I'm really proud with the creative directions all of you took with your planets, and how you adapted yourself to it's environment.

Will I try this again? I think so. I had a lot of fun directing this.

Either way, I want this to have some closure. And so, here is the state of your worlds thousands of years later. Many things have changed, so things will not be the same as you left them.

Spoiler: The Mother of Seas (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Eternal Advisor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Second Light Orb (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Deerest Doctor (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Beacon of Peace (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Sand's Venom (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 03:05:39 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 12, 2019, 01:49:46 pm »

This is wonderful. I had fun. I like how things ended and I like how the future is left uncertain? If people wanted, would you allow them to create civ games based in this universe?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 12, 2019, 03:33:48 pm »

Thanks for gam, was kewl
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15