Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20408 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2019, 05:35:14 pm »

Glad to see I could accidentally make things worse for my chosen ones one last time :P

(Not hating, legitimately amused by this)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2019, 03:00:31 am »

This is wonderful. I had fun. I like how things ended and I like how the future is left uncertain? If people wanted, would you allow them to create civ games based in this universe?

Glad to hear you enjoyed this RTD! Yeah, I felt that it was better for everyone if I gave each planet an ambigous ending, since I felt that simply stating one of the planets had taken over the entire galaxy wasn't really fair.

And also, I don't really mind if you or anyone wants to base games on this universe, or try this concept for themselves. Either way, it's a fine from me.

Thanks for gam, was kewl

You're welcome! Thanks for your partitipation.

Glad to see I could accidentally make things worse for my chosen ones one last time :P

Don't worry about it, just imagine the centuries of culture washed away because of a fanatic take over.

(jk, I'm happy that you enjoyed it)
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2019, 08:17:33 am »

I quite enjoyed this game, I especial liked how my planet was fighting back ageist the Eternians.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2019, 02:44:08 am »

Thanks for games, it was great. Had fun.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 22, 2019, 05:00:54 pm »

And so as the demon watches, it readies the crucible of evolution for new contestants, new threats of its own making. And as the blood stained sands swosh in the distance, the demon waits for who shall win the next game. The game of civilzation.
For the Blood God needs more blood, and the galaxy must be center stage for a great power...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]