Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20452 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2019, 01:35:30 pm »

Investiage the whisperings around the rose

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2019, 02:11:06 pm »

try to fix Modrak body so it isn't in eternal pain. Also make it able to fly if possible
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2019, 05:17:25 am »

Investigate the furry moon I just found, if it turns out to a giant monster push it away from my planet and find another moon, if its just a furry moon I guess I'll put it in orbit around my planet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2019, 01:57:49 pm »

John

John floats to the top of the mountain, and looks at it's surroundings. The ground is scorched and rocky, with no signs of microscopical life. And when he looks around, he realizes the views are even more desolate.

But he must take one step at a time. He goes to nearest wall and punches it, full strength. Immediately, a fountain of water emerges from the crack, with the liquid flowing steadily and vigorously. Never seeming to end. He punches again at several walls, until all of them are generating crystal clear water. John lowers himself and drinks some of it. It's really refreshing and sweet, and the Remnant can't stop himself to drink another whole hour before being satisfied.

When he finishes, he notices that the water has formed a small pool, from which several rivers are born. These newborn rivers are currently flowing down the mountain, and will eventually arrive at the planet's surface.

Elra

Elra decides that playtime is over, and that she should try and create some real life. The Sand Lich and the Servants, seeing that she wants to do something else, they decide to play inside the castle.

Elra focuses her power to the earth, fusing several minerals into something that doesn't have a conscience but is alive. And she feels something growing, pushing the sand away, and growing in some twisted way.

The plants aren't dead but they aren't alive. They grow sick, withered and putrid, like tendrils of rotten flesh. They generate some kind of pheromones that poison the nearby water, depraving it from air as well as several minerals.

Akos

Floats to the sky and watches carefully for another meteorite, this one ice based. The serpent eventually notices one chunk of ice that is floating nearby the planet. While it's not as big as Akos wanted, the Remant decides it will serve it's purpose. With a precise tail strike, the comet plunders towards the planet, landing nearby the evolving cell. With enough time, it will stabilize the planet's temperature.

(Unknown roll) Cell Evolutionary Progress: 13%

ZAX 234

After a few minutes of analyzing and sending data, the Vault AI, C0nting3ncy decides that, yes, due to programming and erasure bombs all over their program, betrayal to the empire is likely by a chance of 0,0000567%. Several analysis also show C0nting3ncy that avoiding cooperation would result in failure.

ZAX 234 suddenly feels a surge in power, as his scanners and cameras are working at a 100%. Diagnostics confirm the suspicion that the corruptions in footage and lack of outside information were caused by the power shortage.

In fact, ZAX 234 is able to activate another bot, this one being a security bot, undesignated.

Hacking into surface data/footage is avalaible.

Studying military base/vault data is available.

Chance of annexing C0nting3ncy: 0%

Scourge

Scourge quickly descends into the underground traspassing solid ice like it's water. He eventually reaches the hidden cave where the rose is hidden. Just by entering it, he feels anxious by the constant whisper, but he feels confident, since this is his own creation. And so, the cat of no speciefic materials touches the flower.

He immediately screams as the whisper become roars, and he feels as if the ground was breaking apart. Symbols form and dissolve around him, and multiple images enter his mind.

Shazura You is are ruling over the galaxy, victorious, over millions of citizen that lost their free will after a failed rebellion... A galaxy ruled by godly warlords, who defeated their god and achieved their dream of godhood...A failure shortage in a hidden base ending the existence of an AI...The Ice Cats winning over the Ice Cats...A single cell evaporating out of existence...

Scourge gasps, coming back to the real world, shaking after the overwhelming experience has just endured. It's pretty obvious that this rose, by some reason, is able to show the possibilities that we're are and will be. The cat decides to call it a day, exhausted.

Spoiler: The War of Dominance (click to show/hide)

The second generation are on the defensive. While the first generation aren't able to kill many Ice Cats 2.0, they succeed in killing them one by one in ambushes, or team attacks. The fact that the Ice Cats 2.0 have started fighting amongst themselves doesn't help either, since they are unable to find any food, with all the Ice Mice hidden underground. 

Sinoe

Sinoe feels a wave of compassion for the former storm, and tries to heal it's pain. While the Remnant's light isn't able to end with the beast's agony, it soothes some of it's pain away, giving Modrak the ability of slightly enduring the pain. Modrak is also able to float a meter at most, helping it move faster, and ending it's need of constantly dragging.

The temperatures are slowly becoming more temperate, and snow is starting to melt in the lowest areas, filling the ravines with water. The ground under it is composed of dirt.

Dr.Bob

The deerman approaches the ball cautiosly. Just before he touches it, a giant eye open, and the creature jumps upon him in a storm of teeth and claws. Dr. Bob doesn't even flinch. Like some animation character, he raises his sleeves showing his bare forearms, cracks his knuckles and after some cocky laughter, he punches the creature in every single centimeter of it's body, killing it instantly.

After observation, he realizes he just killed a demonic squirrel, a dangerous creature which would have indeed been dangerous as a moon, corrupting the planet as whole, and feeding from it's life essence

He floats around a little more, and this time, he finds another perfect, real circumference composed of rock and valuable minerals. It even holds some kind of microscopic organics!

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2019, 02:34:29 pm »

form an ice dome around the Withered Seaweed that filters nontoxic water out while sucking the toxins into the dome
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:16:45 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2019, 03:27:03 pm »

I attempt to create some photosynthesis-conducting moss near water.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2019, 03:29:20 pm »

Grab some of the melting snow and shape them into fluffy meaty animals Modrak needs a source of food after all.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2019, 03:47:25 pm »

Grab some of the melting snow and shape them into fluffy meaty animals Modrak needs a source of food after all.

I love how, even after ruining this storm's life, you are still taking care of it
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2019, 03:51:38 pm »

contact MILCOMNET(general military communication network)/ SPACENAVYCOMNET/DEFSATNET( defensive instalations on planet orbit)   inform them of base being operational and look for any military chatter/warnings/ online status of other military objects

Give instructions to probes : perform scouting of outside area
Cafeteria bot, I rate you 4/5, there is still room for service  improvement

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2019, 08:17:31 pm »

create more of the ice cats 1.0, and if it goes well, introducing them to the original clan after a dream to the clan's leader informing them of this

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2019, 10:23:55 pm »

he raises his sleeves showing his bare forearms, cracks his knuckles and after some cocky laughter, he punches the creature in every single centimeter of it's body, killing it instantly.
Did I just become a anime character?

Anyway back to business, first I need to bring the real moon back to my planet and put it into a stable orbit, then I should get rid of the demons squirrel corpse by shoving it off into space far away from my planet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2019, 09:42:27 am »

I see the ice cat dominance is a poll now :P

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2019, 10:34:43 am »

Akos was satisfied now by the cooling of the planet, and turned its attention to the creation of the atmosphere. Normally, atmosphere would be created by the volcanic state of a planet as it cooled, yet in the case of Akos's planet the constant barrage of meteors was steadily releasing magma so that there was not quite enough of a buildup to create volcanoes. The solution to fix this should be simple.

Akos set to work redirecting the constant barrage of meteorites, shifting the course of the meteorites into orbit rather than away from the planet altogether.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2019, 10:37:19 am »

Just an fyi for those of you voting for them both to go extinct, I'll just make more, again and again until it works

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2019, 10:59:14 am »

I’m curious who voted for what. I voted for Ice Mice
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15