Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20263 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2019, 01:45:03 pm »

Elra
The water around the plants solidifies at a frightening speed, creating a sphere of pure solid ice that completely traps the Withered Seaweed inside it. Not only that, it stops all functions of the vegetable, giving it no chance of escaping.

Not only that, but strong currents form around the sphere, cleaning all polution caused by the plant, as well as space radiation and other harmful things for the ecosystem. Soon, the ocean is crystal clear.

John

As much as John tries, any attempts to create moss only produce some small dry vines that quickly collapse into dust. Hours go by, but nothing similar to moss forms.

Suddenly, a deep rumble from the earth is heard. The rivers of the Eternal Fountain have reached the surface and now the mountain has several waterfalls falling from it. The rumble is caused by the constant water falling into the earth, breaking it, and slowly but surely, creating mud from dust and debris.

Sinoe

Sinoe descends upon Earth and shines upon the puddles of melted snow. From it, multiple meat creatures with large bodies that resemble snowmen start to hop around the valley.

Sadly for them, Modrak senses the food, and several tendrils of flesh emerge from the ravine the monster is making it's nest. The tendrils start to impale the creatures, taking them to their hole, until Modrak is satisfied, and returns to some kind of slumber.

Two Meat Creatures remain alive terrorised for the recent events. Their first few hours of being alive and all their siblings are dead. The likely reason of their survival is because they were farther away than the rest.

ZAX 234
3 0

The only response the AI gets from the military network is an ethereal silence. Not even a slight beep. Just silence. On the other hand, the space defenses communication devices release a system curling screech of static, before going dormant again.

With the military network status unknown, ZAX 234 is unable to contact anyone at all.

Meanwhile, the probes roll out, (d6=1) to find the most hopeless scenario. Craters of warp energy cover the land, as well as nanotomic scorches are seen in the nearbhy hills. Even though there used to be a city, there is no buildings in the nearby zone, except for some ruins. Rogue droids can be seen in the distance, walking aimlesmy with no purpose, only powered by the remnants of radiation in the atmosphere.

Chance of integrating C0nting3ency: 11%

Scourge

Spoiler:  Feeline Dreamy (click to show/hide)

No War of Dominance this turn, since all of the Ice Cats 1.0 are at the top of the highest mountain, and wouldn't engage in combat since they have to take care of the newcomers.
((Also, I'm sorry for that. I really got carried away while writing that dream.))

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob pushes the real moon towards his planet, but when he has crossed half the distance, he trips and the moon start to roll towards the planet. For one split second, it seems impact is inevitable...

But miraculously, the satellite flows a few kilometres away from the planet before flowing away, only to be gravity-locked to Dr.Bob's planet. The orbit is elliptical, with the moon passing dangerously close to the planet's surface, before going away for months, and returning once again. The ocean become really dangerous when the moon is nearby, but aside from that, there doesn't seem to be any immediate danger.

Before taking a decision, Dr.Bob kicks the demonic squirrel's corpse away from his zone, and let's it rot in the universe. Let's hope that doesn't have any unexpected consequences in the unforeseeable future.

Akos

Akos notices the dangers of having an asteroid belt nearby his planet, and soit goes all over the space, covering every single piece of space debris in his gas. Then the Remnant start to gently flow around the planet, with the asteroids following it's gas.

Slowly but surely, the asteroids enter a perfect orbit, not enough gravity to crash into the planet, but not as much to float away. It slowly creates an asteroid field, which protects the planet from any other debris.

Cell Evolutionary Progress: 26%

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2019, 02:39:50 pm »

I attempt to plant some ferns in any mud that's near but not in the river.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2019, 02:52:01 pm »

play in one of the new rivers following the flow of the water and leaving behind plant life.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2019, 02:52:51 pm »

I create a hydrothermal vent, releasing minerals into the water that could start to assemble into imperfectly self replicating molecules (life)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 03:16:46 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2019, 02:53:46 pm »

Conting3ncy, data I have gathered so far shows desolated wasteland with signs of excessive warp and nanotomic weaponry usage, eternian embrios you have might be last living eternians at all.What is the plan we are expected to perform ?
Are there any other AI controlled vaults with task simillar to yours ? 

Try to obtain control over droids in wasteland by transmitting signal through probes, probes keep scouting.

Task undesignated android with improving cafeteria bot

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2019, 02:56:11 pm »

Scourge created trees of stone and snow and spread them in areas that no cats had been in or seen

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2019, 03:19:03 pm »

Conting3ncy, data I have gathered so far shows desolated wasteland with signs of excessive warp and nanotomic weaponry usage, eternian embrios you have might be last living eternians at all.What is the plan we are expected to perform ?
Are there any other AI controlled vaults with task simillar to yours ? 

Try to obtain control over droids in wasteland by transmitting signal through probes, probes keep scouting.

Task undesignated android with improving cafeteria bot
Just a question, by improve do you mean genralize(allow more purposes for) the cafeteriabot? Or improve the current functions? This probably needs clarification because here improve could mean different things

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2019, 05:42:31 pm »

Akos set to sculpting its planet, creating a lattice of valleys and plains, with one large basin for an ocean that is regularly interrupted by significant mountains.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2019, 11:54:06 pm »

Improving its general functions

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2019, 08:59:37 am »

Upon seeing the orbit the moon had taken Dr. Bob decided to alter it so future life could use the ocean and not die, then he made some grass to grow on the planet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2019, 01:33:52 pm »

John

John descides to try again, but this time, he descends upon the mud, and pushes his power into it. The world rumbles, and for a few seconds, nothing happens. Then, the earth shatters, and multiple fernes emerge from the mud, staying silent for a few seconds, until they start to morph. Their roots grow, making intricate patterns, until suddenly, all of it ends.

In front of John, a dozen of small humanoids stand confused. Their bodies are composed of roots and mud, and on top of the head of each individual, there is a single fern. They start to drink water, evading the strong waterfall and the dry areas.

Sinoe

Sinoe slowly decends at the top of a nearby river, and starts to play with the waters, which responds by creating tickling currents. Slowly, some of the colors from Sinoe's body merge with the river, turning it's transparent waters into multicoloured ones, and from the Rainbow River, multiple plants and flowers of multiple types emerge from it's waters.

These flowers quicly cover the lower regions of the valley, and for now, are unable to go to other valleys because of the harsh environment of the mountains. Even though for now it's contained to this valley., nature will have it's way.

Elra

Elra rises her hands, and with a swift move, a giant hydrotermal vent emerges from the ground. It continuosly pushes minerals in form of gas. They will eventually evolve into complex live.

But before Elra can leave, a solid hand emerges from the vent. This creature is composed of minerals, and is large, slow and deformed, crawling out of the cone. Then another one leaves the hole, completely different to the previous. And another. And another.

The Mineralians don't seem to float in the water, and walk aimlessly across the sand, only attacking other Mineralians upon contact. Upon death, they fuse with the nearest Mineralian, making the new one larger and with more deformities.

The Sand Lich and the Servants arrive with weapons made of sand prepared for a fight if Elra gives the order.

Scourge

Leaving the Ice Cats 1.0 alone, Scourge flies to a far away valley, and tries to create a forest of trees of stone and snow. Sadly for the Cat God, only one tree rises, but since there is no other fauna to threaten it, it's species will grow undisputed.

Meanwhile, the tale of the Great Other Cat has given newfound strength to the Ice Cats, and with new vigor, they start to fight again.

Spoiler: War of Dominance (click to show/hide)

ZAX 234
4 6

the data gathered confirms suspicions. in all likehood a war with the entity designated as shazura and our glorious empire broke out. results show that this world failed to defense against an attack.

on the other hand, i had several rooms with cryosleep pods, for the personal of your facility. seeing  that they are empty, the recreation of the eternian species falls upon us. i've already started the embryo's revival plan, which should revive them and start their growth. in no time, these individuals will be born

as for other vaults, it is to my understanding that there was one for each core planet. colonies were not given that privilege. attempts to communicate have failed.

Meanwhile, the probes start generating a vibration, that eventually hacks their networks and connects them to ZAX 234. The droids stop moving, looking towards the base, awaiting commands.

The probes keep moving, until they find a city that used to float crashed into the ground, tilted but quite stable, and half of the buildings still intact, while the atmospheric dome is mostly intact . If someone were to repair these buildings, the city could become habitable for future Eternians.

Inside the base, ZAX checks on the cafeteria bot. Turns out it has integrated the Undesignated Droid, and now has some free will, aside for being the most capable machine in the world. ZAX is worried for potential complications, but the Multi Bot remembers the review the AI gave it. It agrees with the idea that there is always room to improve, and since you reactivated it, it's eternally faithful to you, except if you betray it.

Chance of integrating C0nting3ency: 20%

Akos

Akos crashes against the ground, but the serpent is too careless and creates a super volcano that makes the world shake in earthquakes.

(d6=3) The cell narrowly survives this, though it gets a bit damaged by the intense heat.

Cell Evolutionary Progress: 39%

Dr. Bob

Though the moon makes it difficult, the Remnant eventually managed to create the possibility for life on the planet, but it must be very resilient to survive the Water Madness. The weakest species will die.

The deerman also tries to create grass. It is extremely difficult, since the volcanic rock is hard, but luckily, he creates some sort of red grass, slightly hot to bare touch.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2019, 01:41:21 pm »

I tell them to not go too far from the river, that I'm their god and that they're great and all.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2019, 03:19:19 pm »

Conting3ency, I am assuming, that you have full set of equipment and programs to complete maturation cycle of one eternian generation inside the vault? I remember hearing two scientists talk about garden of eden creation kit - case filled with technological solutions to build decent life after apocalypse, is there anything of this kind in your vaults?   

Multibot, or do you prefer bein called by your factory designation? I would appreciate you leading group of droids in effort to restore floating city. Also I am happy, that the ammount of sentient beings on this planet increased by 50%

Keep scouting with probes, repeat connection attempt to satellite network to get overview of the whole planet.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2019, 03:22:03 pm »

Starting from the flower valley go to other side of the planet and create a Volcano that should heat the planet to a "nice" temperature
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2019, 04:14:23 pm »

“They appear to only be interested in each other. Unless they attack us or the castle, we don’t have to fight, if they do attack us, then yes, we fight them”
Watch the Mineralians to make sure they don’t attack the Sand Liches or the Servants. If they do attack, then retaliate
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15