Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20259 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 10:15:56 am »

Should I post an action?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 10:17:49 am »

probably

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 11:50:10 am »

Should I post an action?
Yep, I was waiting for you

I'll join next turn too if that's alright c:

Name: Akos

Appearance: A purple cloud of gas in the shape of a snake

Personality: Caring, but socially inept

Nice to have you in
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2019, 01:34:14 pm »

A new Remnant deforms reality and shines until reality grants it's wish. Enter Sinoe, a ball of light that never stays the same. It's light can be seen as distant star by the other gods, since there are not many things that shine in the galaxy.

Sinoe descends upon the nearest world, (d6=1) only to find a frozen wasteland. Unlike Scourge's, this world has a more extreme geographical landscape, with many mountains and ravines decorating the view, but it's temperatures are far more stable during the night. There is also an enormous storm, which moves slowly between mountains across the planet, and scorches the land with lighting and hail.

Meanwhile, a destroyed planet dissolves into several gases, which, with a bit of magic morph into a snake composed of purple gas. It's name is Akos.

Akos speeds through space until reaching into fiery planet. (d6=5). Unlike Dr.Bob's World, this place surrounded by a lot of space debris (rocks, old spaceships, the tentacle of an intergalactic octopus,...) which constantly bombards the surface of this eorld. The daily bombing has slightly damaged the crust, and magma flows out of it like blood. It's quite the show. Each impact throws debris on the air, which in result, destroys the near areas. You have to be aware of the sky constantly, or a meteorite could destabilise your flight.

Meanwhile, the other Remnants start to experiment with their powers.

Elra
Elra decides to create something out of sand, and so she starts creating... The Lich realizes she doesn't know much about life, so she decides to make a sculpture of herself. When she ends, the creature looks at it's surrounding, surprised to being alive. The Sand Clone quickly swims around fascinated on the world she has been born. She finally returns to Elra, awaiting a reaction. Elra observes it, realizing the Sand Clone has a shard of her own soul.

Dr. Bob
The deerman starts floating and and looking for rocks to clog the volcanoes, but thanks to the gases and the fiery nature of the planet, he isn't able to find anything enough big or numerous to obstruct the flow of the magma.

John
John, realizing how dangerous the ground of this planet is, decides to create a floating island with a bunch of rocks. Using the nearby debris and the shards, he rises them, and fuses them into a gigantic island. But once John tries to make the structure, float, the island dissolves into several chunks of floating rocks, that move wherever the breeze takes them. John notices that every time the rocks interact with anything, they transmit their antigravity to the object.

State your actions.

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:54:41 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 05:21:02 pm »

I attempt to redirect a shard towards a mountain.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2019, 11:30:15 pm »

Go out and look for chunks of ice that are floating in space and throw them at my planet, hopefully this will ether cool down the or drown the volcanoes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 06:54:02 am »

Manipulate the storm granting it life, give it bones of diamonds and shape it's clouds to be it's flesh, thunder will be it's blood and hail it's breath.

All Hail Medruk the Storm Serpent! All Hail Medruk the Flying Calamity!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 06:14:59 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 07:14:53 am »

Elra smiles at her creation
“I’m glad you enjoy the world. I wonder if you can create things too. There’s not a lot on this world at the moment, but we can explore it and possibly add more?”
While the sand clone is creating things/observing the world, Elra tries to make more sand clones

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2019, 09:48:38 am »

Akos looks to space and picks out the largest incoming meteorite that will strike the planet. Akos quickly slithers to said meteorite, and infuses it with some of Akos's own essence, so that when it impacts and spreads its debris it will also begin to seed Akos throughout the world.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 03:48:52 pm »

((It appears you missed part of your post since you compared a world to mine without actually describing mine first, it's a good thing those spoilers exist :P)
bring ice to life, in the shape of cats and mice and bring snow to life in the form of grasses, and roses,

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2019, 04:02:29 pm »

If this is still joinabru

Name : ZAX 234
Appearence : Military grade AI mainframe stuck at abandoned military base
Personality : confused by population casaulties statistics reaching 100 %

Check the communication logs, attempt to establish any communication with military assets out there
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 04:04:20 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2019, 04:55:03 pm »

Check the communication logs, attempt to establish any communication with military assets out there

That IS an interesting character sheet. You want to go full AI?

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2019, 04:56:38 pm »

((It appears you missed part of your post since you compared a world to mine without actually describing mine first, it's a good thing those spoilers exist :P)
bring ice to life, in the shape of cats and mice and bring snow to life in the form of grasses, and roses,

No... I described your world on my previous post

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2019, 05:20:15 pm »

That IS an interesting character sheet. You want to go full AI?

Eyup

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2019, 09:51:19 pm »

No... I described your world on my previous post
I didn't see that :P My bad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15