Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20252 times)

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2019, 10:40:07 am »

On an abandoned base of the former Infinite Empire, an AI 'awakes'. It's name is ZAX 234. After a quick analysis of they base, the artificial intelligence is troubled to be unable to detect life forms. Several analysis also show that the base power is currently low, and it might not take long before it completely shuts down.

The AI identifies several probes and one mobile cafeteria robot still active, yet in a hibernating state. Attempts to hack outside cameras are unsuccessful as well as the attempts to contact the outside world. ZAX 234 scans show that the last activities done in the building were from two years ago, when ZAX was shut down, but all recordings from that point and on are corrupted.

John

John punches a shard, sending it towards a nearby mountain. Somehow, the base of the mountain cracks, and slowly, it rises over the ground, until it reaches a considerable height. All the nearby rocks start to orbit the Floating Mountain.

Dr.Bob

The Doctor flies towards outer space, and searches for ice. Eventually, he finds an enormous ball of ice, which measures the same as a small moon. Since he doesn't find anything smaller, the deerman throws it towards the planet. The sudden increase of cold not only lowwrs the temperature, but solidifies all magma. The gases and ashes create some colorful weather.

Also, there is a big crater that covers a sixth of the planet. Yikes.

Sinoe

Sinoe decides to play with the storm, and tries to grant it the body of a storm snake. Unfortunately, it doesn't play out wall.

The clouds start to solidify, but in a weird way, until the become a piece of meat, full of palpating veins and protuberations. The creature shrieks, but it has to tear a hole to gain a mouth. Around it's body, diamond spikes penetrate it's skin, a skeleton not meant for this vessel. When it leaves th body, the blood booms like a thousand cannons. The orifice it uses as a mouth throws withered hail everytime it breathes

Modrak, the Calamity, stops floating, and crashes against the ground.

Elra

Elra quicly starts practicing for creating more clones, but the clones dissolve at the wealest current. Meanwhile, Sand Clone decides she wants to be useful and observes the world, but she realizes that only she and Creator exist underwater. She decides to create something
impressing. (d6 =5) ((wut the hell)). When Elra finds Sand Clone, she finds a enormous fortress made of sand. Her copy is not alone, though, a bunch servants made of water and air are helping her.

Akos

Akos watches the sky, trying to identify the biggest meteorite. And then, the serpent sees it. A giant monstruosity of two kilometres and half is entering the gravity. With a godly amount of speed, Akos goes through the rock, and watches it crush against the surface. The explosion is stronger than all others, and the planet shakes before calming down. Akos observes that the rubble and debris emits a purple gas, similar to the serpent's own.

Scourge

Resistance to Night: 2

The cat manages to stabilize itself and quickly looks at it's surroundings. They are so devoid of life! He decides to add something new.  Using the ice, he creates a population of beings similar to Scourge himself, who he calls "cats" There aren't many cats, and they reproduce slowly, but at a constant rate constant rate. Then, he tries to create prey for the cats who he calls "mice". Mice are fast breeding, and since they are small, they can make small holes for hiding. The only thing keeping them in check are the cats themselves.

Scourge then tries to model the snow into something creative. He first creates an anomaly he calls grass, which transforms the snow into... snow grass. This plant quickly covers the fields of every valley and mountain, and becomes the primary source of food for the Ice Mice. Meanwhile, a single snow rose is born at the bottom of a cavern.

A large majority of the cats die on the first night, leaving a dozen alive. The high population of mice helps them, since they are able to shelter themselves more easily.

State your actions.

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:43:05 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2019, 11:58:13 am »

Crash into the world biggest mountain and fill it with little tunnels and holes so when the wind passes it hears like the mountain is playing music.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 01:15:39 pm »

Akos twirls, satisfied with the result of its experiment.

Akos then begins to sow the impact zone with incredibly basic single-celled life-forms, and manipulates the godly energy in the local rocks to accelerate the mutation and evolution of nearby creatures to an extreme degree.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 02:42:15 pm »

Elra tries to help them with building the castle
"I'm glad you were able to create more life. I can help with the castle"

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2019, 03:08:37 pm »

send cafeteria bot to power up main reactor ,  try to look for any other robots to activate in warehouse.   

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2019, 03:14:21 pm »

Create more cats, investigate the whisperings around the rose and then sculpt trees of stone and snow

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2019, 03:37:40 pm »

Attempt to get a shard to touch the ground.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2019, 04:28:14 pm »

Create more cats, investigate the whisperings around the rose and then sculpt trees of stone and snow

You are doing too many actions at once. You want to create more cats, go underground to research the rose, and sculpt trees all over the world. Please, be specific
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2019, 06:38:12 pm »

create more cats

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2019, 12:46:27 am »

Also, there is a big crater that covers a sixth of the planet. Yikes.
"Damn that's a bigger hole than I wanted to make, but at least it cooled down the planet."

Go out and look for more space ice and put them in the crater so I can have oceans on the planet, then maybe find a big asteroid to use as a moon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2019, 10:48:10 am »

Sinoe

Sinoe dissolves into lights of different colors that float around a nearby mountain, before going through it. The lights form caveties of different sizes and length, but making sure all of them are connected. Intricate figures form at the walls of the caves, molding the very nature of the mountain, and tweaking reality until reality listens. And then it ends.

Sinoe reforms above the mountain, waiting for results. And then, it hears a sound. A song. The wind whistles through the mountain, echoing on it's hollow insides, and vibrating in strength. The sound leaves through several holes, and echoing with the nearby mountains, until it gains the effect of an harmonical chorus. Even Modrak, in it's state of agony calms down a few seconds to listen to the sound. A song of gratitude and peace. A Song of Earth and Sky.

Akos

Akos starts to create several basic cells in hope they evolve into a strong species. They don't. With great exasperation, the Serpent realizes that many of the cells are either unable to reproduce, don't have a sense of survival, or simply are born dead. They all die in a matter of minutes

But when it seems all over, Akos realizes that one last cell seems to have detected the importance of the purple gas, and is feeding from it. This cell already seems more resilient than all it's predecessors combined. Akos can already see the wheels of evolution in motion.

Elra
2,+1 Sand Lich,+1Servants

Elra quickly starts to working with the other beings. Though the Remnant is lost in the art of Sandquitecture, the Sand Lich is more than happy to teach her how it works. With her godly powers, Elra manages to create several rooms, which Sand Lich and Servants quickly decorate. By the end of the day, the interior is practically completed, though the ideas of Sand Lich for a throne room and an infinite basement are eventually scratched for being 'unnescesary'.

When the work is done, the Sand Lich and the Servants observes their Creator, wondering what Elra's next project will be.

ZAX 234

Even though this breaks several protocols, and the AI's self esteem, ZAX sends a command to the cafeteria bot, S066AR K-n3 to to power up the main reactor. Sadly enough, the bot seems troubled by this commands, and even though it reaches the main generator room, it finds this situation doesn't involve serving caffeine, and after analyzing it's programs, it concludes that "Powering up main reactor" isn't something a cafeteria bot should be doing.

It sends to ZAX a customer service review, asking the AI to rate the establishment and note any possible complain.

Meanwhile, ZAX 234 hits the jackpot. After hacking several files and checking several security footages, it realizes that deep within the base, a secret vault contains not only mechas, and other droids, but a set of 300 frozen Eternian embryos. Sadly, the vault's AI, which seems to be self sufficient, establishes that ZAX has gone rogue, and it's an enemy to the state of the Empire, setting up several firewalls.

3 turns before all power (except from the vault) shuts down

John

John sends a single shard to the ground, and after a few seconds, a giagantic piece of landscape rises, before breaking into smaller islands, which float around the sky, near the Floating Island.

Scourge

Angry at it's previous failure, Scourge decides to try again with the felines, making the ice more refined, stronger, and resilient. The second generation of Ice Cats are far more deathly and numerous than it's predecessors. This advantage doesn't go unnoticed to the the first generation, who engage in combat with their successors. With so many capable predators, the Ice Mice population drastically drastically.

The first generation of Ice Cats hold the advantage of having a sense of a community, and are more capable at surviving the night, while the second generation are far more stronger and brutal, but more individualist, and unprepared for the lack of the sun.

Spoiler: The War of Dominance (click to show/hide)

Dr.Bob

Dr. Bob starts to float around space, and he finds them! Turns out they were just behind the bigger one. This time, he brings the ice to the crater, though many shards evaporate before even reaching the ground. Eventually, he has a generous amount of ice crystals that will eventually turn into clean water, and clean the acidics in the atmosphere.

Then the Remnant realizes that no planet is a planet without waves, and no waves are waves without a moon. So, he flies away, looking for anything that is to his like.

He flies and flies, and flies, keeping in check his planet at all time. The deerman is so distracted that he doesn't realizes of the big object that is in front of him, until he crashes against it. As Dr.Bob stabilizes his flight once again, his eye catches the object he has just discovered. It's a perfect circumference, of a perfect size and of perfect gravity. It's the perfect moon. And... Wait, is that fur?

State your actions.

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2019, 10:56:58 am »

I try to create an infinite source of water on the mountain

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2019, 11:28:48 am »

Elra tries to create plants that grow by using the minerals within the sand. She seeds them far enough from the fortress so as not to damage it

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2019, 11:45:49 am »

Akos spirals up and down in elation. This tender, delicate new life-form would hopefully one day number in the millions and roam this planet. Now, all Akos could do was make the planet one worth inhabiting.

Akos returned to space and once again scanned the passing meteors, looking for a relatively large ice-based meteorite. Once one is spotted, Akos quickly redirects the meteor to the planet; not directly where the last one crashed, as that might extinguish the evolving cell, but rather near to the previous impact site.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2019, 01:01:12 pm »

Convince fellow AI in my loyalty to the empire so he sends me power .

Unknown designation imperial AI, I am acting in the best interests of of eternian state and upon orders of General Ghastow, any  betrayal from my side would be logically  impossible due to my hardwired programming.   

If this fails Send cafeteria bot and probes to look in command staff personal quarters and meeting rooms for access overriding passwords/ keycards
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15