Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If A=B and  B=C, does A equal to C?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Planet  (Read 20264 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planet
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2019, 09:11:41 pm »

Can the ice cats reproduce? if notmake the ice cat 1.0 reproduction capableif they are capable already then instead I shall fly to a separate uninhabited area and create tall red grasses of frozen blood (not blood from anything here, assuming they have blood)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2019, 11:31:00 pm »

Akos flicks its tongue in and out in silence several times. This was the intended outcome, certainly, but not the intended method with which to obtain it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akos slithers back out to space, deciding more water is a must for its planet. It once again attempts to locate an ice asteroid and redirect it at its planet.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2019, 06:41:47 am »

"I've got to fix this moon before I start to make creatures."
A just the moon's orbit so it doesn't come so close to the planet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2019, 10:36:18 am »

John

The Fernpersons listen to John, and quickly understand that it's dangerous to go outside the wet zones. They also understand that the entity in front of them is a godly figure, which created them. The Fernpersons start to dance and play once they hear that they are great, and quickly spread over the mud, distracting themselves with their current possesions, with are just mud. One of the Ferns discovers that mud can be modified if it has enough water, and so, they start to build presents for each other. They even give some geometric forms to John!

These Mud Plants also seems to be fascinated by the floating structure above them. They seem so gigantic, and yet untouchable! Some of them have started  to pile up mud, in hopes of creating a staircase to the Floating Mountain. They are great, so they should be able to see what that other great thing is!

ZAX 234
2 6

it is true. there are several kits of those specified by ai ZAX 234, as well as several contained geo terrains in case of surface terrain being too extreme. the vault does also contain several terraforming machines, but they are only ment for eternians subjects, so it would be a negative if a machine were to manipulate them.

C0nting3ncy program has also the ability to improve the embryos so they develop into super eternians, but that has the risk of infertilyzing them. this action will be impossible once the eternian embryo's are born. should C0nting3ncy program activate the 'SupEt' protocol?

Multibot is happy with it's current name, and quickly parts ways in hopes to start building the floating city. Sadly, the majority of the droids are too damaged to process commands. As so, Multibot spends a few weeks repairing each of the droids,  until the other robots have the minimal ability to start building anything. The Reconstruction will begin next turn.

Meanwhile, ZAX 234 signals to the space stations finally crack through the barriers of screeching static, and allow ZAX 234 to take over all remaining space satelites that are still active. The A.I. manages to integrate all the corrupted data, so it should be able to scan it and get a diagnostic, but the attempt has damaged the stations, many of them shutting down and crashing to the planet's surface.

Chance of integrating C0nting3ncy: 31%

Sinoe

Sinoe floats fast, resembling a comet, until it arrives to the other side of the world. There, the Remnant shine upon the earth, and sings

Until thy dirt become rock,
until thy snow melts melts fire,
and so mountains break apart.

Waves of fire scorch and crack,
until there is nothing but ashes in the air,
So shines thy Ball.

It's song quickly arises the mountains, and after several shakes, the tip of a Mountain shatters into pieces, releasing heat and molten rocks. The change in climate quickly eliminates the remaining colds of half the planet, with the ther half still holding some sort of chilly temperature.

Meanwhile, a few flowers have started to reach higher places. Their colour seems to adapt to it's surroundings, making them more beautiful. The Meat Cretures appreciate the views before escaping to a different vallley, away from the still sleeping Modrak.

Elra

The Mineralians seem uninterested in Elra and her acolytes, avoiding them at arespectful distance. The same goes for the sand fortres, with the smaller ones being intimidated by it. In fact, their only activity seems to be walking or fighting, and they don't seem to rest or eat.

Meanwhile, sveral natural minerals have started to become more complex. They seem to feed from other and less complex minerals, but there is the ocasional exception. They will develop into something even more complex if they are not disturbed, though they have to be resilient to the purifying currents of the Ice Dome, since every once and then it seems to clean some minerals, seeing them as pollution.

Scourge

Scourge flies once again away from the Ice Cats Plains, not before granting the 1.0's better reproduction systems. The unexpected boom in population thins the already low resources, and to avoid eating each other, they decide to start eating Ice Cats 2.0, since the lack of Ice Mice. They also reach the conclusion that this must mean that they must expand their hunting grounds, in hope of finding more food. With so many Ice Cats 1.0, many strong individuals appear, and Felinmondias is killed ina three way duel for the leadership of the Clan. His legacy spreads many legends, since he recieved visions of the Great Other, and summoned more White Ones.

Meanwhile, Scourge is flying away, until he finds a valley that's enough far away of any kind of conflict. There, the Remanant scratches it's always changing arm with a claw, throwing some rec icor to the snow grass. It morphs and spreads at lighting speed, with it's body growing thicker and generating spikes. Leaves oof diferent shapes emerge form large and spiky branches. In a matter of sceonds, the entire valley is covered by Blood Brambles.

Meanwhile, the Ice Mice finally reach the Snow Rose cavern. The observe the plant, mesmerised by it's unknown power, to afraid to interact with it.

Spoiler: War of Dominance (click to show/hide)

Akos

Akos flies into space, and there it finds several ice crystals, right beside some blood of an unknown entity, fairly recent. Hm. akos ignores the blood, and with a swift swing of it's tail, the serpent sends all of the crystals towards it's planet. They quickly go through the space field without crashing, and land softly on the planet. The biggest one hits the super volcano magma, and quickly solidifies it. It seems that these crystal have taken a bit of Akos gas, and so their abilty of lowering the heat has gretaly improved. The planet will be stable in no time.

The cell starts trying to move out of it's safe spot, and it finds out it can! It just needs to be careful, and can't stay ut of the gases for too long, but a change is something. It also has developed some basic complexities, like microscopical organs, for future evolution.

Cell Evolutionary Progress: 52%

Dr. Bob

The Deerman springs quickly, and with a quick movement of his feet, the moon stabilises itself around the planet. Water Madness still happens, but it's more moderate than before, and not as dangerous. Meanwhile, some of the bacteria on the moon has reached the planet. While it can't evolve into something complex, the bacterias start to soften the terrain, while making the water more clean, and removing some pollution of the air.

State your actions

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:29:08 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2019, 12:57:04 pm »

Continue observing the minerals, making sure not to disturb them

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2019, 01:06:27 pm »

Go back to fixing Modrak body. Make it a true giant serpent (but try to keep the diamond spikes they are cool)

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2019, 02:49:23 pm »

Negative, we have no right to put last eternians at risk

Get data on remaining cities and other strategic objects like space ports using satellites 

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2019, 05:27:04 pm »

((You know, it seems as though every change I make makes the problems worse... Who would have guessed that ecosystems are COMPLICATED!?)

I craft sparrows out of something edible to the ice cats
Thanks Nature
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:34:13 pm by scourge728 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2019, 05:30:56 pm »

((You know, it seems as though every change I make makes the problems worse... Who would have guessed that ecosystems are COMPLICATED!?)

I craft sparrows out of snow
(Might want to ensure they are edible, can the ice cats eat snow? Why not edit their digestive systems to allow them to get energy from ingesting snow?)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2019, 01:46:48 am »

Akos decides to slumber for the turn, giving the cell time to evolve without upsetting the organism's ecosystem.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2019, 03:02:25 am »

I give them wings.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2019, 07:54:57 am »

Its probably late to be doing this, search the planet and see what if there are large quantities of minerals and metals available on it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2019, 09:15:50 am »

Elra

Elra quietly lands on the ground and meditates, while observing the minerals in the mindscape. She quickly discovers that larger minerals will eat more and go more solitary, while smaller minerals will focus on reproduction.

There are some Complexities that are harder, others, hiding, and some faster. Each mineral is a Masterpiece on it's own.

While observing the currents, Elra deduces that the Ice Dome isn't destroying Complexities at random, it is purging the weakest, and sickest. It helps as an evolving step.

And then she feels it. A heartbeat, coming from a complexity. One of the bigger ones.

Sinoe

Nothing really interesting happens. Modrak just makes sounds of annoyance, and rejects the magic. It also seems to be waking up.

ZAX 234

The A.I. start to scan all corrupted data, trying to get an idea of the situation. It quickly deduces that there are some ruins across the planet, but no organics remain. Even C0nting3ency underground scanners don't show any kind of life.

One archive reveals the existence of a space station, that seems to be inactive.

But then the records reveal Prime Caesar 7, the capital of the planet. It's the less ruined one... but scanners don't add up.

If there is no live or organics in the city... Why are the repeated analysis showings some kind of blur?

Quote from: Floating City

The army of droids finally reaches the city.
[1/1] They are able to extract it from the ground. [1/1] They are able to repair basic infrastructure of the crashed buildings.
[1/1] They are able to repair the Atmospheric Dome.
[1/1] They are able to repair the flight capabilities. [0/2] They fail at fixing the gravity or the temperature settings

Chance of integrating C0nting3ency: 41%
Scourge

Scourge, disgusted by the actions of the White Ones, grabs multiple Ice Mice, and and starts to modify their body. The arms grow larger, their foot paws curve into into small claws, while their mouth hardens, and the ice fur crystals grow into feathers.

The Ice Sparrows start flying, confused, while the nearest White Ones start hunting them. They are hungry, but the strongest one has some sense, and allows two thirds to leave. When there are enough Ice Sparrows, hunting will restart.

Meanwhile, the Savage Ones flee the valley, being outsmarted and defeated generation after generation. With the external threat gone, several internal ones emerge. Several leaders compete with conflicting ideas.

Spoiler: White Ones Leaders (click to show/hide)
John

There is a snap, as many sticks emerge from the back of the Ferns. Thin spirals of water  fuse with the wood, becoming strong wings.

The Ferns immediately start to try them, but this isn't natural, so they crash far away from the waterfall, drying into dust, or create a ravine, which traps some Ferns inside the hollow depths of the planet. Luckily, there is water and humidity, so they will not die. They are curious  about this hidden system.

Meanwhile, those who manage to fly, quickly arrive at the mountain, where they start to play. They are bringing mud as a game for any new Ferns that might be born up here.

Akos
4 x 13%: 52%
104%
Cell Completed! Evolution available!

Akos decides to sleep and not disturb the cell, and lets time pass. The serpent dreams of roses and himself in a ruined city, where satellites are crashing to the surface. Suddenly, something attacks the Remnant and it wakes up.

Looking around, it sees many changes. The climate is fresh, not the excessive heat that once existed. The frozen magma creates sinuous lines, and create curious figures. Meanwhile, the supervolcano stands dormant emanating gases.

Akos searches for the Cell, and finds out that not only has it become complex, and has multiplied, but is also multicellularity. Akos is ready to create their first species!

Dr.Bob

Dr. Bob is chilling on the Flaming Grass when it finally occurs to him that he hasn't even checked for this planet's minerals! How embarrassing. So, the Remnant grabs some Flaming Grass, generates a ball of space around him and descends underground.

The Deerman is quickly amazed by the large quantity of unknown minerals and metals around here. Some are from space, some are volcanic, some are ancient, some are magical, and some shouldn't even exist!

Dr.Bob eventually has to fly up to not disturb the tectonic plates, but with the already high amount of resources on the planet and the moon,  it is clear that this planet is perfect!

b]State your actions[/b]

Spoiler: Elra's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dr.Bob's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scourge's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinoe's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akos's World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Ok, I think the worlds have all information, but check it so I'm not missing anything.

Also Akos and Elra, both of you can create a species.

Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2019, 09:48:04 am »

I search the caves for dangerous areas and place easily readable drawings conveying the concept of danger near any such areas.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:53:34 am by Urist McUristUrist »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2019, 10:46:37 am »

What is meant by ‘their tastes?’
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15