Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 56074 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, March Actions Fini.
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2019, 06:30:56 am »

Dr. Unpleasant senses it, his vision it is ready, to be released!
IT IS TIME, to build the drug front, to allow other to experience the BLUE!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2019, 08:15:17 am »

Wonderful. I shall call you Waspra
Start making more Waspras

Email sent to ADD
Hello, it’s Flare. I have created a large wasp and plan to create more. I just need around 60 currency units to upgrade the size of my lab
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 04:48:34 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2019, 01:53:20 pm »

Wonderful. I shall call you Waspra
Start making more Waspras

Email sent to ADD
Hello, it’s Flare. I have created a large wasp and plan to create more. I just need around 60 currency units to upgrade the size of my lab

ADD is currently willing and able to provide the necessary funds, under the same contract you last worked under.

-ADD MRaD
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, Battle of Kota Bharu.
« Reply #213 on: November 23, 2019, 03:53:54 pm »

Where are my kaiju genitals Egan. I am a man of special needs.

Apparently I'm able to fulfill this request. The question is if you're willing to do what it takes to acquire such a... valuable specimen.
Wait what
How much you want for them

I have a tragic announcement to make: The venerable prion launcher was irretrievably lost during the battle. As you may have noticed, it performed admirably during its brief and blasphemous existence.

Thanks for the insight, sy.

Other then that, does anyone want to buy my 'Death Ray Truck. (Basic Disrupting Death Ray) Small.', which should now be upgraded to destroy the target's armor? If no one buys it I'm going to see about upgrading it with a force field so it's not as easily blown up as the laser technical was.
I'm interested. I still won't have any processed kaiju bits until later, but I've got plenty of cash now.

I'll still need to see the black market offers before I settle on anything definitive, though.

In the interests of better coordinating efforts between various powers, I'm willing to start compiling a master list of specialties, assets, and so forth. Here's the rough draft:
Spoiler: Current Draft (click to show/hide)
Unsure on the design, but it's a start. If you'd like to contribute, let me know what your values are!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kaiju-Com 2, April Purchases
« Reply #214 on: November 23, 2019, 04:26:44 pm »

This month, the Council states there is only one Kaiju expected to attack.  This one is in the Mediterranean.

Two lead scientists are available.  One new one, and one from an expring contract.

The black market's large sale is open.

Spoiler: Black Market (click to show/hide)

With that, March ends, and the Purchasing Phase for April has began.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 04:39:09 pm by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, April Purchases.
« Reply #215 on: November 23, 2019, 04:34:03 pm »

Dr. Unpleasant senses it, his vision it is ready, to be released!
IT IS TIME, to build the drug front, to allow other to experience the BLUE!

Also, Zultan, construction is an action for Mad Scientists, and I'm afraid that you cannot build your new building until the next action phase.  I'm greatly sorry.

Eh, you know, I'll change things and let builds happen during either phase.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:21:19 am by Devastator »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 23, 2019, 05:08:35 pm »

Spoiler: TLDR/Actions (click to show/hide)

ADD Monthly Report

Research into both projects will continue as planned. Our man-portable nuclear weapons project is currently ahead of schedule. A contract is being renewed to continue working on the Jaeger project. Ground has been broken on the High Energy Physics Lab, for completion in 2 months in time for the deployment of Jaegers. We are currently cooperating with a mad scientist on developing biological weapons, providing the funding for the process. Reports suggest that our PMC wing has fought alongside the "Silver Hogs" in the past, we are likely to renew contracts based on past ties allowing them to replace the infantry lost in combat.

In anticipation of the completion of the Jaeger project, new workshop facilities will be created to allow for their in-house production. We predict this will be done before the Jagdhund line of carriers is ready to deploy the Jaeger units. With no further plans on expanding additional funds, additional funding may be diverted to Mad-science projects upon request.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 23, 2019, 07:47:28 pm »

"As one bullet leaves the chamber, another will be loaded it's place."

Research Incense Ammunition. Gunpowder and propellants loaded with stimulants and mind-altering chemicals. Shooting or burning the propellants releases the drugs in aerosol form, sharpening their senses, increasing reaction times, and suppressing the fear response with each pull of the trigger. Due to only being effective en-mass, focus on researching a factory capable of producing a quantity of the Incense Ammunition every month.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:06:37 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 23, 2019, 10:49:51 pm »

While I'm still willing to sell the Death Ray Truck (and Shadowclaw has priority on that since he spotted me the money to make my second mad science building, though with how mad scientists work I'll still need 80 or so for shipping and handling), for now I'm just going to put this order in if no one wants to order the death ray.

Looking over the reports of the battle, Lord Silver decides that the Death Ray Truck is too lightly defended. With all the effort he's put into it, it better not be broken in the first battle after all. As such, Lord Silver works to upgrade the truck with a Destructive Force Field. Channeling the same power as the death ray itself, this Destructive Force Field will seek not to block incoming attacks... but to annihilate them! After all, if any projectile, or offending limb, that tries to strike the truck gets disintegrated, that means the truck, and more importantly the death ray mounted upon it, will not take any damage right?

Assured that his logic is flawless, Lord Silver gets to work.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #219 on: November 24, 2019, 12:21:41 am »

I'll reiterate.

Start my fleshmaking stuff. You know the deal.

Specifically I want to get the research done for creating things out of Kaiju flesh. Twisting it to my desires, building it up, keeping it alive, forming new organs, new structures, new life, etc. Lets stay general for now, use that as a basis for more specific things later. For now, vivimancer research. Next turn, Sy's harasser hive.

[/s]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 10:18:08 pm by piecewise »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2019, 10:31:06 pm »

GAHHHHHH

Fine. 

I have been told I am apparently not allowed to do the above or I don't need to or etc.  So.

GIVE ME FLESH

I need Kaiju flesh so I can make organic weapons. Please give me some so I can continue to provide you with quality mad science and fodder for your fugging tyrannical restraining orders.  I'm gonna build a hive of infinite minigun bees. Here we see a rough artist's rendition of the finished product.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you can get me some uterus or other generative tissues, that would be good.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 24, 2019, 11:00:55 pm »

GIVE ME FLESH
Seems legit, but I don't have any processed bits yet. I will have some next month. If you're desperate I could supply raw chunks and let you carve them yourself, but then you don't get to do anything until next turn anyway.

While I'm still willing to sell the Death Ray Truck (and Shadowclaw has priority on that since he spotted me the money to make my second mad science building, though with how mad scientists work I'll still need 80 or so for shipping and handling), for now I'm just going to put this order in if no one wants to order the death ray.
Assuming Shadowclaw doesn't want it, how much you want for it? Or were you looking forward to adding the forcefield addition first?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2019, 11:54:47 pm »

Small lab: PD Drone. Minivan sized unmanned unarmored drone. Armed with a laser to counter projectiles or deal light damage while flying out of reach and away from other, more valuable units.

Kaiju lab: Process Kaiju guts to send to the shitty skelly next phase. I guess if input is possible to specifically salvage "generative tissues", do that.

My wonderful, treasured Magpies, Coherency, Placebo: Heal! Cookies for everyone! Yes, even the trucks.

Med workshop: Build ERA armor. Send it to Florida Men.

Construction team: Build two small workshops. New strategy: Spam the heck out of ERA!

Acquisitions team: Buy Kaiju muscle for 20, Kaiju guts for 20, bid 1 on warheads, and hire one scientist for 26.

Public relations team: Tell the shitty skelly to calm himself in a condescending tone of voice.

[Redacted] teams: Continue operations.

Spoiler: Secret actions. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:56:21 pm by Egan_BW »
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 25, 2019, 12:16:34 am »

Spoiler: Coke Knight’s Report (click to show/hide)
Pay 20 Upkeep for Russian Submarine to keep the deal active for future months

We at the Coke Knight willing you give around 200 Credits for the Death Ray truck for next turn after our current expenses for this turn, as well we would try into create a blueprints for it so it isn’t lost like the Prion Launcher. Once more we are reaching a breakthrough in force field technology and would probably just be the same thing we would put on all our vehicles though it is possible your shielding technology is stronger, and research on even more upgrades to pure power/armor-penetration of the Death Ray would be highly appreciated if we try to apply the Death Ray Truck into a Death Ray Tank or some nonsense.

Quote from: Expanded Black Market Offers
An ex Russian Federation submarine is for sale.  It's unknown how you'll store it, but it's free for the taking if you can get space.  Armed with sonar and torpedos.

No price, but 20 upkeep, must be paid even before taking posession.  Huge vehicle.  (Large +1).

A half-price infantry platoon is available, from the Republic of Senegal.  They are normally armed and equipped, but cost half as much as standard recruits.

There is not much in terms of expanded deals, there no way I can see myself getting a Huge-Workshop or Storage Place
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 05:16:29 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #224 on: November 25, 2019, 01:41:09 am »

I seem to be getting flesh from ER and Sy and maybe others. I don't know. We'll set up protocols here on the assumption that I've got enough flesh to sate my hunger, for the moment.

I want to make a hive. This have will do one thing: It will convert trash and biowaste into armored giant wasps with minigun stingers.  Biological A10 warthogs designed with the sole purpose of BRRRRTing kaiju into paste.  They need to be smart enough to work together, to follow orders, to hate kaiju, and to like people. Lovable doglike demon bugs that can shred armored bunkers and chitin plate.

Once this hive is made, I want it given a constant stream of nutrients (connect it to the sewer or something), and I want to start sending squadrons of these wasps out to whoever needs them.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:57:02 am by piecewise »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44