Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 55930 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, November Actions
« Reply #600 on: December 23, 2020, 05:15:05 am »

You know what if no one buys the kangaroo I shall send it after the Scandinavian Kaiju, and fix my lab.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 24, 2020, 09:08:51 am »

Deploy Extra Bug Jaguar to Colombian Kaiju
If a victory, Agents will collect Kaiju parts

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, June Purchases
« Reply #602 on: December 29, 2020, 12:15:55 am »

Deploy 4x Artillery Pieces, Infantry, and the Small-Sized Smoke Machine Vehicle against the Colombian Kaiju. The Infantry tries to attack this time, the Smoke Machine protects the Artillery Pieces and retreats if they are destroyed.

(I think @ Devastator that the Smoke Machine has a EFFG built into it?, also its Small so should it be inside the stores then?)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 29, 2020, 12:33:24 am »

Deploy everything to Scandinavia, as promised.

Fiiinally, Stirk sent me the design for Jaeger tanks.  I won't really be able to comment on them until I've reverse engineered the design, but hopefully I'll soon be able to add "kickass tanks" to the USSCCI store.  ^-^))

I have a new design that can accept two guns, and a new gun design that is slightly better than the current gun to put in the gun slot. In about two months I should be able to double their firepower.

For like double the price when you take the gun into account, but still.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2020, 07:18:03 am »

Just noting down where everyone is sending their stuff.

Quote from: Scandinavian Kaiju
It has yet another one of those missile launchers.  It also appears to be internally reinforced, with a very dense shell around the body.  There is also another unknown weapon system.

Being attacked by:
  • King Zultan: Armored meth-fueled kangaroo abomination
  • Stirk: "Everything'

Quote from: Columbian Kaiju
This one is identifiable, as it's attacked a city before.  It's basically a giant monkey with sword-arms and the ability to blast shockwaves at distant targets with them, notable for quickness and strength, as well as tough bony plating similar to an exoskeleton.

Being attacked by:
  • Naturegirl: Extra Bug Jaguar
  • syvarris: Two Valencite jets
  • Shadowclaw: 4x Artillery Pieces (Valencite?), Infantry, and the Small-Sized Smoke Machine Vehicle

Those yet to deploy anything:
  • Ironyowl (Box o' bugs, two valencite artilleries).  Should probably send to Scandinavia?
  • NJW: Improving his tank
  • Happery: Trying to sell a "Quantum lightning drill harpoon weapon AFV".
Shadowclaw:  I have a big pile of valencite I'll send to you to add to your artilleries, if they're not already modded with it.  For free, even!  I'd like to be paid back later, but right this moment I care more about ensuring this kaiju goes down.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2020, 08:12:01 pm »

Send everything to Scandinavia.
-Artillery should spread out before firing
-Flying box should deliver the bugs point-blank, then get out
-Bugs should do angry bugs things once released from the box
-Infantry should try to distract the kaiju, flee if all actual damage dealers are neutralized
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 30, 2020, 02:45:22 am »

• King Zultan: Armored meth-fueled kangaroo abomination
I wouldn't have it any other way.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, Battle of Trondheim, Norway
« Reply #607 on: January 15, 2021, 02:00:39 am »

The Battle of Trondheim

Scandinavia, fortunately, is mostly comprised of very rough coastal terrain, limiting the number of targets.  In the baltic, things might be different, with a lot of options in Russia, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, etcetera.  But on the outside, there are only a few cities which could be targetted, making deployment of the small army easily.

It swiftly becomes clear that the destination is Trondheim, and there is plenty of time to deploy on the hills beside the city.. this Kaiju will get a hot welcome.

Happytime Atrocities brings two artillery pieces, along with that armoured box helicopter filled with a fresh swarm of gun bugs.

Ares Defense brings their latest super-heavy tank, another Jaeger, along with an old T-55 with an odd muzzle brake, and painted entirely in silver.

Both sides bring an infantry platoon each, although Ares is equipped with something new:  Heavy, power-assisted suits.  It's unclear what new capabilities are added, but the troops can run faster while wearing them.

And the mad scientists aren't silent.  A massive armoured kangaroo arrives, simply bounding over hillsides, coated in armour of liquid metal.  It looks to be unarmed, but those feet aren't for show, and a tank sized kangaroo experiencing chemically-assisted superspeed bouncing is pretty impressive.

Only one thing missing.. the Kaiju.  An enormous pill-bug, with a hardened, fortified outside, an obvious missile launcher, and.. some sort of odd protusions on what look like antenna?  Hopefully not much to worry about, as the small army opens fire.

The artillery and infantry fire basically bounces off the heavily-armoured kaiju, with its massive blue carapace, but the gun-toting insects aren't intimidated, closing to basically knife-fighting range and gunning for the kaiju's underbelly.  They rip a mighty burst of heavy rounds through multiple places, drawing a stream of thick blue blood, enough to cause a slick.

The Jaeger isn't quiet as well, carefully aiming its shot from significantly further away.  It hits the upperside, and manages to puncture the thick hide for some additional damage.

The kaiju has taken one serious wound and one minor wound.. but it seems to be quite capable of shrugging it off, moving like it's undamaged.  The first counterattack is on the gunbugs, as it looms over them, and claps its two.. antennae? ..no,  papillae together.

The area around the gunbug swarm EXPLODES, as there is a strange whoomph sound and space is twisted into pieces.  The vulnerable gunbugs are shredded out of existance, along with a hundred feet or so of surrounding area.

..The follow up missile strike is beyond pointless, doing little but scattering metallic shards and ichor.

Next round, the valencite artillery scores another minor hit, and the infantry continue being mostly ineffective.. even wounded, the kaiju is still much too tough to be hurt by their light weapons.

The kangaroo tries next, but also fails.  The metal-clad marsupial can hit it hard, and its kicks and punches cause visible rippling in the kaiju flesh, but it simply isn't well-armed enough to cut through, at least until the creature is more damaged.

Eyes are on the Jaeger supertank next, being the last unit really capable of dealing a heavy hit left.. which it does, with another solid hit to the upper body, the high-velocity round punching a second 'small' hole through the armoured carapace.  The other Ares unit, the Mad Science T-55 also scores a hit, the teleporting round managing to break through as well.

The Kaiju turns its attention to the attackers, this time choosing to implode the artillery piece, doubling up yet again with a second wasted missile, as the large AFV continues to somehow get ignored by the massive insectoid monster.  More time to add damage, naturally..

The remaining artillery cannon fails to deal damage, as does the ADD infantry platoon.  The Kangaroo tries to attack more agressively, bouncing clear over the massive monster, but the upperside proves to be an even harder target than the underside.

Next is the Jaeger tank once more, which makes a third small hole in the upperside.  By this time the kaiju is finally starting to notice the damage, visibly slowing down.. but not nearly dead yet.

First, it aims the implosion effect at its tormentor, the Jaeger supertank.  But, maybe it fumbled a bit, maybe it was a bit off-target.. the earthquake and space-tearing effect is somehow weathered by the armoured vehicle as it shakes, bounces, and ripples.. but remains largely intact.

Fully intact, even.  The jaeger took the blow like a champion.

Unfortunately, missiles do not respect champion status, and the Jaeger needs to face a second shot next, which succeeds where the implosion weapon failed, hammering the tank from above with a serious blow, knocking out the engine and shattering the plating.  The crew tumbles out and runs for it, leaving their shattered, but heroic vehicle.

Finishing off the round is the bright silver older tank, which is now a bit more capable of hurting the wounded kaiju.  It avenges the defeated ally tank with a second hit of its own.

The remaining forces continue to pummel the creature, hoping that the significant damage will let them finish it off, or at least weaken it a bit more.  The kangaroo dodges repeatedly, bouncing around like.. well, a meth-fueled giant kangaroo, granting the attackers more time to attempt to whittle the creature down, while adding a few largely ineffectual punches of its own.

Second round is worse, even, as more shells miss, rockets fly wildly, and hits are basically just taps.  This time, the kangaroo isn't able to evade the implosion effect.. but weathers it, smiling under it's oversized sunglesses, having seemingly protected itself with the metallic plating.

..also, the Happytime artillery has ran out of ammunition.  The new Valencite rounds are more effective, but they cannot last the length of a long battle like this one.  They sheepishly begin retreating, wondering how long the three remaining units will duel, as now that the damage-dealers are all gone, the HA infantry retreats with them.

Although the kaiju is mostly distracted with the kangaroo, eventually the silverized T-55 manages a third hit.  This attracts the attention of the pill-bug once more, and it swiftly strikes down the last armoured vehicle on the battlefield, the older design of the T-55 simply not being tough enough to regenerate from the implosion effect.

There's not much left but to finish it.  The kangaroo continues dodging for a time, even snapping one of the catfish-like tendrils, but eventually catches a missile.  The infantry can do little more than plink away ineffectually, being crushed at the end.

The kaiju finishes things up, crushing the partially evacuated city, before returning underneat the waves, leaking blue blood from its many wounds, but undefeated.

Defeat!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:07:30 pm by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, Battle of Cartagena, Columbia
« Reply #608 on: January 24, 2021, 05:49:16 pm »

The Battle of Cartagena, Columbia

Cartagena is a tight, closly packed city of alleyways, apartments, and narrow streets.. a mass of humanity that could be an absolute nightmare to fight in.

Fortunately, you got here in time, and the city's single-runway airport is capable of handling the offloading of the transports, one at a time.  During this process the kaiju has fortunately not yet made landfall.

More fortunately, the slow self-propelled artillery has no particular problems finding spots to park themselves.  The city being mostly built as low apartment buildings helps significantly, as does the general dearth of vehicles.. this might be a city of narrow streets, but motorcycles and buses mean less congestion despite that.  Deployment goes well, and the jets try to take up positions.

Eventually, the kaiju makes landfall, a giant monkey-like creatre with sword-arms and bony armour plate, as expected.

There are two things that weren't expected.  First, the creature has a sheathe around it.. that looks like living air?  Something like that?  which reaches out and shreds buildings, plants, and construction that are only a few meters away from it, like a mobile tornado.  Occasionally it reaches out further to strike a more distant target, but short-ranged on the kaiju scale, only a few dozen meters away.

The second unexpected thing is obviously a mad scientist creation, as a bus-sized housecat flying on insect wings and strapped with some kind of odd, whitish harness flies out of nowhere.  It yowls, trying to attack the kaiju.

It obviously has brutally sharp claws, as they rip through the armoured side of the kaiju like it was paper, drawing a gout of blue blood.  Not that much blue blood, but enough that an obvious blow has been struck.

The air, lashing out around the monkey, strikes back, lashing out at the huge cat, striking with flesh-tearing gusts of wind and tornado debris.  For the moment, the cat shrugs off the assault.

Next up is the first of the Coke Knights artillery, one piece that was lucky enough to get a clear shot, hitting for inconsequential damage, round exploding only for a near miss.

..but then the battered combat jets of the USSCCI go into action, each firing in turn at the kaiju.  Several missiles are off-target and miss, but several more strike home hard, wreathing the creature's head in explosions.  Some damage is dealt, but perhaps not as much as could be hoped.. more blood leaks out from the head and face.

The remaining shots of the artillery are largely ineffectual.. creating smoke and explosions, but dealing no noticeable damage.

The infantry is still getting into position.. their limited movement capabilities and short range has left them slightly out of position, but free from the kaiju's wind area.  They should be ready soon.

Now, though it's time for the monkey.  It screeches, and leaps through the air, towards the jets which are flying quite a distance away.  It's fast, impressivly so even for a kaiju, but so are the USSCCI jets.  It wails as it charges through the city, jumping around, but it is not able to close the range sufficiently to get on target with the sword arms.. or the energy blades that erupt from them pointlessly, falling short of reaching their targets.

Still, though, the thrashing air has done more damage to the apartments and the businesses that fill the city to the brim.. even when missing, this kaiju causes damage.

The flying cat is in hot pursuit, and strikes again.  Unfortunately, it fails to break through this time.  Perhaps it didn't get a solid enough grip, or perhaps those sharp claws were not sharp enough.  In any case, no damage is dealt and the cat must deal with the thrashing wind.

This time it appears to be slightly hurt, as a brick cornice bounces off its midsection, causing a nasty yowl, and the cat falls back and gets ready for the next strike..

Next up is the first artillery piece, which makes up for the earlier misses, smashing a solid blow at part of the creatures armoured side.. and apparently getting a shell in just the right place, as huge slabs of blue armoured bone crash to the ground, apparently unmoored from whatever bit was holding it to the creature's skeleton, rendering it much more vulnerable.

This is followed up by the USSCCI Jets, trying to take advantage of the vulnerability.  Unfortunately, despite several direct hits, the large explosions only char the surface, failing to penetrate the hide below the armoured bone.

The infantry has also joined the fight, but their small weapons are similarly ineffectual.  The Kaiju simply is not yet weakened enough for their limited weapons to have much chance of hurting it at this time.

But the three other artillery pieces take their chances next.  The kaiju demonstrates more of the unnatural resiliance that let it survive so far, and weathers most of the barrage.  Still, most is not all, and some more blood is drawn from another fresh wound.

This time, the monkey is not distracted by the jets, and aims for a target that really can't escape the blade arms.. one of the CK artillery pieces.  For some reason, it targets the one that hit it the most recently, and not the one that shattered its armour.. one of the ones protected by the force-field system... which is all but depleted by the impact, but the artillery is not killed.

Yowling, the creature follows up, attempting to kill the insolent artillery piece by main force, aiming to slice it up physically rather than attack from a distance.

This is not resisted, and the artillery piece finds itself neatly sliced into halves, despite the protection from the fog.  At least, however, the city is not subject to more deliberate tornado damage, as the swirling winds only strike the debris left from the slicing attack.

Next up, the bug/spotted cat, which flies from behind and tosses itself upon the kaiju, this time aiming for the exposed back of the creature.  It suceeds once more in drawing blood, although the needle-like claws are still incapable of dealing more than scratch wounds.. and once more, it braves the wind surrounding it, and one more surviving it, this time more or less intact.

Most of the counterattack is again ineffective, as shells continue to do mostly cosmetic damage, or miss, or strike squarely but are seemingly soaked up by the creatures bulk.  Still, some damage is again dealt by one of the final artillery pieces, this time seemingly reducing some of the wind effect around the creature, and drawing yet more blood.

..however, the nature of the new valencite explosives is that they are not available in unlimited quantities.  At this time, the second jet from the USSCCI runs out of missiles, and leaves the battlefield.  The other units are still supplied, but supplies are dwindling.

Also perhaps fortunately, the kaiju again goes for one of the artillery pieces first instead of the annoying giant cat which is doing more reliable damage.

..and misses, as the blade beams do not strike the offending artillery piece, but blow up a nearby intersection, decoyed by the rainbow fog.  Screaming, the creature leaps to attack again, smashing the unprotected artillery piece easily, for this one did not have one of the force-fields.

This time the flying cat does more serious damage, making a longer stroke down one of the monkey's legs, ripping out more blood than before, and hopefully weakening it yet more to make it vulnerable for the other units.  Still, though, the creature remains strong and powerful, and the protective wind aura strikes at the cat.

This time the feline is defeated.  It was bleeding, and a solid impact by a tree stops it, damaging a wing and bringing it to the ground, injured.  It slowly slinks away, and leaves the battlefield area.

Everyone attacks furiously again.  The remaining USSCCI jet scores a minor hit, and the one remaining shielded artillery piece finally scores a brutal hit, getting a penetration and internal explosion, and severely wounding the weakened kaiju with a blast to the shoulder.  It screams again, but is clearly barely able to continue fighting.

Still, the power blades are no weaker than they were at the start of the fight, and they are turned on the USSCCI artillery piece, smashing it with the beam blades.  The force field significantly protects the vehicle, but it is incapable of fully protecting it, and the vehicle is knocked out.

It then turns to the jet, attempting to hit in in melee, but it's obviously too badly wounded to close the range.  It's not even capable of properly smashing the city with the wind aura.. that must have been knocked out by one of the preceding hits.

For the first time, the infantry have managed to deal meaningful damage, with their enhanced rockets managing to weaken the kaiju yet further.. this blow even knocking out the remaining protective wind storm, bringing relative quiet to the battlefield.

The final blow is dealt by the one remaining USCCI Jet, with its last missiles.  The city, though damaged, is saved.

Victory!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:07:15 pm by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kaiju-com 2, December Purchases
« Reply #609 on: January 31, 2021, 07:02:22 pm »

There are two lead scientists up for bid this month.

There is also only one new kaiju arriving.  The other one with the laser eyes aiming for Japan still hasn't made landfall.

This one seems strong and fast, and has something akin to the kaiju dragonfire cannon, along with one new weapon.  It also has what looks like a stronger version of the glass forcefields which were on the giant snake.

It also arrived inside the Sea of Japan.

Spoiler: Black Market (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stirk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Syvarris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Happerry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Naturegirl1999 (click to show/hide)

It is now the purchase phase of December, 1999
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:06:39 pm by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-com 2, December Purchases
« Reply #610 on: February 01, 2021, 07:39:56 am »

Dr. Unpleasant sat upon an overturned file cabinet in his currently upside down stolen construction office command room contemplating what had happened with the kangaroo, maybe if he had given it a weapon it would have been able to do something other than be a distraction, but if he had kept it long enough to give it a weapon it probably would have destroyed the rest of his shit and escaped bringing unwanted attention to his drug filled factory amazing secret base. But enough thinking about stuff that can't be changed it is time to look towards the future like what kind of horrible crime against nature amazing breakthrough for science he's going to create next, and after several lines of inspiration he finally figures out what he's going to do. He's going to steal legally acquire a dolphin and figure out how to make it able to live on land and not slowly die!

Also he'd get some tarps to fix the holes in the roof of his drug front store that sells legal stuff.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 03, 2021, 10:06:49 pm »

Fund research of three projects:
--First, process the Jaeger tank blueprints.  Small lab.
--Second, finish the prototype sarissan design.  Remove their ammo limitation.  Large lab.
--EDIT: Third, research those kaiju-spying building that our departed intelligence agency uses.  So I can get full info on kaiju weapons.  This should take one turn, to my understanding, and use a small lab.

As for production, set one factory to creating a Matryoshka transport, and three factories to producing stabilized valencite!

Oh, and apply stabilized valencite to one of my basic jets, and send it along to the Coke Knights!  Enough S.Valencite to fill infantry rockets, as well.  And finally, one unit of processed kaiju fat.  Shadowclaw says he's paying me 290 for all this, but I'll buy extended range missiles off him for 50, so my coffers are only increasing by 240.

EDIT:  Additionally, sell two artillery's worth of S. Valencite to Happytime Atrocities.  And a heart, too.  +120 funds.

Spoiler: Funding (click to show/hide)

FOR OTHER PLAYERS!  The USSCCI store!  I now have stabilized valencite for sale, which is substantially more expensive (triple the cost), but has no ammo limitations, and is much more powerful.  Most all units gain at least double the power boost that they'd gain with the old Valencite, and artillery in particular get an enormous buff.  Like, they're comparable to jets with unstable valencite in terms of damage output, and won't have limited ammo.  However, they admittedly are fairly expensive.

Quote from: USSCCI Store
Basic jet cost: 225  (With Unstable Valencite) (This may be a bad idea, as stabilized valencite is really good, though jets have limited ammo regardless.))
Basic jet cost: 275  (With Stabilized Valencite)
(Sarissans not yet available for purchase)

Unstable Valencite explosives prices:
Infantry rockets, infantry small arms, technicals: 5 credits per weapon upgraded (10 for full infantry kit, which isn't a great idea)
Tanks: 10 credits per tank cannon upgraded  (Note: I don't know how much payload capacity Jaegers have.  They may cost more/less.)
Artillery, MRLS, Jets,: 15 credits per unit upgraded

Stabilized Valencite explosives prices:
Infantry rockets, infantry small arms, technicals: 15 credits per weapon upgraded (30 for full infantry kit, which... actually, if you're making infantry fight, this makes them fairly comparable to unbuffed obsolete tanks?  Buffing the guns prolly isn't worth it... but 65 for the equivalent of a 150 cost tank is not bad.)
Tanks: 30 credits per tank cannon upgraded  (Note: I don't know how much payload capacity Jaegers have.  They may cost more/less.)
Artillery, MRLS, Jets,: 45 credits per unit upgraded.

Matryoshka Transport cost (Carries 1 Large + 1 Medium): 175

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 05, 2021, 03:02:50 am »

With the lack of buyers for his vehicle because of a supposed lack of defense capabilities, Lord Silver upgrades the vehicle's armor with steel forged with vampire dust to give it dark powers of resilience.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 05, 2021, 07:49:00 pm »

Claudia considers the heavily modified frost tank. It seems to be taking well to Kaiju-based additions... perhaps something can be done about the thing's relative flimsiness.

Use Kaiju muscle (up to two pieces if that will help) to improve the resilience of the Arctic Warfare tank, by giving it an external layer of extremely dense, semi-living armour, capable of flexing to counter impacts and cover vulnerabilities.
One wheel short of a wagon

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 06, 2021, 01:10:59 am »

Spoiler: Coke Knight's Zeal (click to show/hide)

It’s 80 for anyone who want EFFG Mk2, 60 for EFFG Mk1

I want a Stabilized Jet and Stabilized Valancite Infantry Rockets, Syv. -290

Claudia I desire to send you my Robowolf, all I care is that it becomes Large/Huge size and maybe add some weapon mounts onto it. Once, you have an Igor or finish your project just notify me. Do you have the storage space to hold a small item? I will give you the money after you finish this project. Also I am interested in your blizzard tank, on the next month.

Actually Dr Unpleasant or Ashley Flare. Does any of you want to take the Robot Wolf and upgrade its size to Large and be paid a large sum in return?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 01:25:57 am by Shadowclaw777 »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44