Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 55338 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, January Purchases.
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2019, 06:53:29 pm »

Sticky note stuck to a random wall in ADD offices:

Please don't repost private emails to the world wide web. It's terrible operational security.

((Also, reminder that it's 1999 :P ))

Response in a series of more official sticky notes stuck to that sticky note, all with the company logo printed on them.

Our treasured customer and/or employee:
We greatly value the privacy and security of our costumers and staff, and would never inappropriately share private information. In the current case of which you seem to be referring, while our response was public we did not reveal what it was in response too (as that would be over the character limit anyway).

Further more, we would politely request that you reply by social media in the future, as dictated by the policy of "Staying ahead of the competition!" we must always be keeping with trends at least two decades in the future (future trend assumptions are, as you know, based off the Oracle program created by a very confused Mad Scientist in cooperation with Oracle Corporation.)

Sent from Iphone"

Ashley Flare spent a night going around placing posters on the walls of buildings

Ashley Flare Biology Based Anti Kaiju Measures

I am working on developing toxins for use in fighting Kaiju. I need Kaiju parts before I can start breeding parasites for them

Private Email (Unclassified)

We here at Ares Development and Defense (ADD) have long had our imagination captured by the wonders people like you have brought into the world! Though we would love to offer suggestions, surveys suggest that so called "Mad Scientists" operate better when using their own operational plan. As such we have created the Mad Science Patronage Program (MSPP) for special cases such as yours. In return for funding, material goods, or other requested goods or services the MSPP offers to contractors, ADD receives any patents and requested product materials that develop from the offered material. As many are known to be somewhat temperamental, contracts lapse after one (1) month. *

In this case we are willing to deliver one (1) sample of Kaiju Skin in return for any achievements in research granted by this gift.

*ADD accepts no liability for the research or any products that develop from it. ADD owns all patents and materials under this agreement in perpetuity. In the case research takes longer than one (1) month, ADD will receive ownership of the final products and/or research upon completion regardless of contract status.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2019, 07:21:59 pm »

Sticky note stuck to a random wall in ADD offices:

Please don't repost private emails to the world wide web. It's terrible operational security.

((Also, reminder that it's 1999 :P ))

Response in a series of more official sticky notes stuck to that sticky note, all with the company logo printed on them.

Our treasured customer and/or employee:
We greatly value the privacy and security of our costumers and staff, and would never inappropriately share private information. In the current case of which you seem to be referring, while our response was public we did not reveal what it was in response too (as that would be over the character limit anyway).

Further more, we would politely request that you reply by social media in the future, as dictated by the policy of "Staying ahead of the competition!" we must always be keeping with trends at least two decades in the future (future trend assumptions are, as you know, based off the Oracle program created by a very confused Mad Scientist in cooperation with Oracle Corporation.)

Sent from Iphone"

Ashley Flare spent a night going around placing posters on the walls of buildings

Ashley Flare Biology Based Anti Kaiju Measures

I am working on developing toxins for use in fighting Kaiju. I need Kaiju parts before I can start breeding parasites for them

Private Email (Unclassified)

We here at Ares Development and Defense (ADD) have long had our imagination captured by the wonders people like you have brought into the world! Though we would love to offer suggestions, surveys suggest that so called "Mad Scientists" operate better when using their own operational plan. As such we have created the Mad Science Patronage Program (MSPP) for special cases such as yours. In return for funding, material goods, or other requested goods or services the MSPP offers to contractors, ADD receives any patents and requested product materials that develop from the offered material. As many are known to be somewhat temperamental, contracts lapse after one (1) month. *

In this case we are willing to deliver one (1) sample of Kaiju Skin in return for any achievements in research granted by this gift.

*ADD accepts no liability for the research or any products that develop from it. ADD owns all patents and materials under this agreement in perpetuity. In the case research takes longer than one (1) month, ADD will receive ownership of the final products and/or research upon completion regardless of contract status.
(Written on the margins of the poster)
Thank you. I will give you weapons based on the toxins I develop this month for Kaiju samples to be used in the breeding of parasites the following month

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2019, 07:46:57 pm »

The internet did exist in 1999...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 10:48:05 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2019, 08:13:35 pm »

Ah. I was born in 1999, so don’t know much about it. Thank you
I underestimated the age of the internet and thought that the person mentioning the year was correcting on the internet, when it is the Twitter that they were referring to

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2019, 12:35:47 am »

I underestimated the age of the internet and thought that the person mentioning the year was correcting on the internet, when it is the Twitter that they were referring to

((I mean if you're twenty years old you should know history.
Here is a video showing everything you need to know. ))

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2019, 02:04:13 am »

Lord Silver : Turn 1 Actions

"A big threat they call these monsters." Lord Silver muses from his Evil Physics Lab, considering old schematics from his attempt to take over the world, insert maniacal laughter here, for even if the attempt failed he still possesses valuable data generated by said attempt. "Fools, All they are are targets. Big targets it is true, but targets all the same. And for a big target... one needs a big gun. Ah, here it is. Now, let's see if we can modernize these blueprints a bit. It has been some years after all."

In his hands rests a design that was once known to anyone whom watched the news. The Truck Mounted Death Ray blueprints. Now old and outdated... but then, Lord Silver was a mad scientist, was he not?

Medium Lab Zone + Laboratory of Evil Physics (Research) : Research Vehicle Mounted Death Ray design, a large laser cannon meant to be mounted on a truck for being able to actually move it, firing a large beam of beamy death and any target the operator would desire.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2019, 09:02:15 am »

Meanwhile in the abandoned factory amazing high tech lab of Dr. Unpleasant, he sits and contemplates how a simple drug cook scientists could help defeat the giant Kaiju using the skills he has, after several minutes he realizes he could create powerful drugs to disorientate and maybe kill the Kaiju.
Research powerful hallucinogens
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2019, 09:11:41 am »

Spoiler: Purchase List (click to show/hide)

Research Electromagnetic Shields (Forcefields)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2019, 09:52:55 am »

((Thank you. The history I learned about was much farther in the past))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2019, 02:38:58 pm »

Dev, how much does an infantry squad cost? I didn't get to see before you edited them out.
In my opinion they should be small, a little cheaper, and harder to destroy, in exchange for not doing any damage to kaiju.

I assumed that you would link this, which is actually useful.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:44:55 pm by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2019, 04:15:24 pm »

Dev, how much does an infantry squad cost? I didn't get to see before you edited them out.
In my opinion they should be small, a little cheaper, and harder to destroy, in exchange for not doing any damage to kaiju.

I assumed that you would link this, which is actually useful.
Thank you. I like this video

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2019, 04:34:42 pm »

((Assuming I'd be useful is a losing proposition))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2019, 06:37:21 pm »

((Certainly when considering you~))
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2019, 06:47:31 pm »

((Who has yet to make purchases/research?))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2019, 06:58:02 pm »

squads were the same price as platoons, fit in a [small], and have no rocket launchers.  They're not listed because they're of very limited use.  You can have one if you really want.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 44