Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 55376 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, May Purchases.
« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2020, 06:02:17 am »

Shadowclaw, just a couple things:

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 06, 2020, 09:27:05 pm »

Happytime Atrocities Inc Operational Directives

Display my hideously melted tank in the PR Centre as a symbol of heroism, or not stopping at any horrifying cost, or work faster or this will be you. I'm sure the PR Centre staff can figure out the appropriate message.
Purchase Modern Tank (-250)
Purchase 2 Artillery (-100)
Build Large Hangar (-50)
Build Kaiju Dissection Annex for the second Kaiju Lab (-100)
Research [Large+2/Giant] Aquatic-Only Hangars (-20)
Give Coke Knights 20 for submarine upkeep (-20)
Process Emerald Robin's kaiju part and then send him the bits (-20)
Loan 'Restraining Order' Bill 5 units of Processed Kaiju Muscle.

As a special announcement, by next month I will have two improved-efficiency kaiju processing facilities operational. Current estimates (off a single data point) are that normal processing gives 3 parts per action, while improved processing gives 5.

Accordingly, Happytime Atrocities Inc intends to avoid independent research where possible in favor of processing operations and outside acquisition. If you need processed parts and have research or hardware to offer, you might consider doing business.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 11:28:38 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, Battle of Taranto
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2020, 04:29:07 pm »

So anyone interested in buying me 'Death Ray Truck, 2015 Edition. (Basic Disrupting Death Ray) Small.'? It hovers now! My upkeep is currently 120/month so I'll need more then that to turn any profit on a deal.

We would appreciate a response to our offer (restate: 320) at your earliest convenience, as we must budget funds and space for next month.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2020, 05:23:26 pm »

Notice to all Organizations: I have been training a large wasp thst will help assist with fighting Kaiju
So are you offering to sell it or intend to use it in battle yourself or what?

Also, any idea on its capabilities?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2020, 10:13:59 pm »

Set one scientist to finish reverse engineering transport planes.  Set the other to research mass-producable improved explosives that deal more damage.  Something that can be be loaded into anything that fires explosive rounds, and which can produce three batches, out of a medium workshop.  Two batches is acceptable if that's more appropriate to what a medium workshop should be capable of, but if three is possible, that's much preferred.

EDIT: Sell a T-55 to Shadowclaw for 25, and another to Egan for 25.

Spoiler: sekret (click to show/hide)

EVERYONE, I am selling a pair of T-55 tanks for 25 credits each, pretty much specifically because I do not actually have the hangar space (or funds to buy hangar space) to store them, and because I need to repair tanks on top of storing them.  They're medium size tanks that are a little worse than obselete tanks, which admittedly makes them not great if you can already afford to fill all your transports, but I'm also selling them at 17% the price of obseletes (which is what I paid for them).

Mad scientists may get a cheaper deal if you promise to make them awesome.  I won't even ask for it back, I just want to see a mad science tank, and that's worth a bit of a money loss.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2020, 11:14:42 pm »

Shadowclaw, just a couple things:

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

Changes have been revised for the things I want to do and mistakes like the second large airstrip have been fixed, anyways.

@Syvarris, yeah I think I can buy a single T-55 tank for that price due to my storage

@IronyOwl, as always am going to continuously pay the upkeep on this Submarine of 20, hope we eventually get that Huge Hanger, not saying the 20 would appreciate but y’know.

@Happery willing to make the offer go all the way to 325 for that Death Ray Truck, since it’s experimental technology and helped with that second lab to be run.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2020, 11:17:40 pm »

@Happery willing to make the offer go all the way to 325 for that Death Ray Truck, since it’s experimental technology and helped with that second lab to be run.

I'll go 350.

Notice to all Organizations: I have been training a large wasp thst will help assist with fighting Kaiju
So are you offering to sell it or intend to use it in battle yourself or what?

Also, any idea on its capabilities?

I think I get first dibs, given how I've been funding their research :V

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2020, 11:18:35 pm »

...Yea, buying a 25 tonk + 25 hanger is probably a more effective way to fill my transport than having a second infantry. Can up-armor it, too.

I'll take that deal for one tank, syv.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2020, 11:27:46 pm »

@IronyOwl, as always am going to continuously pay the upkeep on this Submarine of 20, hope we eventually get that Huge Hanger, not saying the 20 would appreciate but y’know.
Haha whoops forgot about that. I'll edit your 20 in and should get the hangar researched and built relatively soon.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2020, 12:53:27 am »

Try crafting some metal armor for Waspra. If I don’t have the metals needed, try purchasing some from a welder in town
(Hopefully something like light metal scales, so her movement isn’t restricted and she can still fly while having some extra protection)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2020, 03:33:03 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 11, 2020, 04:05:00 am »

Try crafting some metal armor for Waspra. If I don’t have the metals needed, try purchasing some from a welder in town
(Hopefully something like light metal scales, so her movement isn’t restricted and she can still fly while having some extra protection)
To Devastator: is the part in parentheses ok to add or should I delete it?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 11, 2020, 04:17:27 am »

It's fine.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 11, 2020, 04:52:25 am »

It's fine.
Good. I just wanted to make sure

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 11, 2020, 11:20:42 pm »

Theoretical "So I don't get skipped" purchases in case the mad scientist doesn't get back to me about my bid:

>Continue research into Jaeger Project, manportable nuclear arms
>1 Infantry Platoon (50)
>1 Tank, Modern (250)
>1 Helicopter gunship (250)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44