Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 55715 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, September Purchases
« Reply #525 on: August 18, 2020, 02:40:05 pm »

Happytime Atrocities Orders
-Pay 75 to Coke Knights for a Force Field Generator (-75)
-Pay 250 to USSCCI for a fancy jet (-250)
-Hire another infantry platoon (-50)
-Research Giant Aquatic Workshops (-20)
-Process Kaiju Skin (-20)
-Process More Kaiju Skin (-20)
-Send one unit of Kaiju Acid to USSCCI for analysis
Spoiler: Sekrits (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 19, 2020, 03:12:33 pm »

Make the fog machine more effective at assisting nearby units. Take the Kaiju part I'm offered.
One wheel short of a wagon

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 28, 2020, 12:11:26 am »

Alright USSCCII, I can provide you an additional lab for where your scientist will research, as well as benefiting from your scientist and to benefit your cannon-less jets something like Armor-Piercing Missiles or what not shall suffice right or maybe Nuclear Cruise Missiles, as well though you may have to buy the research cost associated?, as well as buy two packages of your High-Explosives for Artillery I would like to buy for 30

As for Happytime, Send over EFFG MK2 for 75

@Devestator, budget revised

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 28, 2020, 12:55:42 am »

Shadowclaw, just to clarify, are you saying that my scientist can work in your lab, on a project of my own?  Or are you requesting that I send my scientist to work on a project of yours?

If it's my project, I'll make armor-piercing missiles for my jets.  I will pay the cost of research, and I will end up with the design afterward, building the missiles myself.

If it's your project, the scientist can work on whatever you like, but you'll have to pay the cost of research (20 money). 

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 28, 2020, 01:00:45 am »

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 28, 2020, 01:46:55 am »

Shadowclaw, just to clarify, are you saying that my scientist can work in your lab, on a project of my own?  Or are you requesting that I send my scientist to work on a project of yours?

If it's my project, I'll make armor-piercing missiles for my jets.  I will pay the cost of research, and I will end up with the design afterward, building the missiles myself.

If it's your project, the scientist can work on whatever you like, but you'll have to pay the cost of research (20 money).
You would have to pay research cost if they are sent.

@Devastator, accounting issues fixed

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 29, 2020, 04:11:33 am »

Designate the new transports as "Matryoshka Transports", as they can carry units that are the same size as them.  Somehow.
Designate the new explosives as "Destabilized Valencite Explosives".  Ensure that all organizations who receive some are instructed on how to load it in safe quantities that won't become inert on the battlefield.  Yes, this is fluff.

Manufacture one jet, and two full batches of Destabilized Valencite.  Upgrade all three jets that I have with the explosives, and then send one of my already-manufactured jets to Happytime Atrocities, along with the ungrade.  Send enough explosives to Emerald Robin to upgrade their jet, and send enough to the Coke Knights for their two artillery units.  That should be all the explosives I have.

Begin research on Restabilized Valencite Explosives.  These will improve anti-armor capabilities of the explosives, as well as removing the limited ammo flaw of the Destabilized version.
Begin research on Sarissan Jet.  This will be an improved jet with slightly greater range.
Send a scientist with the blueprint for current jets, to Shadowclaw.  Have the scientist copy the design, so that he can work on a specialized modification for it next turn.  Do pay for this, as well.

Spoiler: Secrets (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2020, 06:51:22 pm »

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stirk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Syvarris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Egan_BW (click to show/hide)

Mad scientists to follow tomorrow.  Please note that upkeep numbers and security ratings have NOT been updated.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 11:38:21 pm by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 31, 2020, 11:27:09 pm »

Spoiler: Happerry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Naturegirl1999 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

The next kaiju attack will take place in Tel Aviv.  It is now the actions phase of September, 1999.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:15:49 pm by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 01, 2020, 11:43:06 am »

Dr. Unpleasant looked upon his creation and was pleased, until he realized it lacked armour, strength, and some kind of weapon, he couldn't believe he had forgotten the most important parts of his plan he blamed the mysterious sunglasses for this, but in order to fix this problem he needed some inspiration so he dug through his stash until he found the inspiration, then he sat and snorted inspiration until he came up with something!
In order for it to use and carry big weapons it needed big muscles so he'd try to make some of that strength increasing drug form earlier and inject the kangaroo with a bunch of that and see what happened.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 01, 2020, 11:55:06 am »

Purchase Igor
Find an area where there are tall things to climb, like trees or abandoned buildings(to avoid potentially harming/scaring people), to figure out if s/he can still climb with the modifications

Mass Email
"Hello to any Mad Scientists and Organizations. I might have some arthropod DNA left from improvement of a new unit. Is anyone interested in adding exoskeletons, extra limbs, ability to climb walls, and more?"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 10:30:42 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, September Actions
« Reply #536 on: September 01, 2020, 12:12:35 pm »

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 01, 2020, 02:02:17 pm »

Thank you, will edit purchase action

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 01, 2020, 07:44:47 pm »

Lord Silver surveys his new Harpoon Tank and tisks. "They call that a harpoon? Hah. Time to turn these harpoons into Rocket Drill Harpoons that will keep drilling through the enemy's flesh after it hits for damage over time! With fractal sawbladed razor harpoon heads driven by both side mounted rockets (to enhance the spinning) and a back mounted rocket to help drive it through the alien flesh, anything hit by one of these should not enjoy the experience at all."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:55:03 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 01, 2020, 07:55:14 pm »

Send out the pumped-up-tank and Infantry Platoon to reclaim the Holy Land from the Kaiju menace in the Modern Transport plane.

No special orders other than Dues Vult.

Edit: "Accidentally" let my new super tank trample over Emerald Robin's infantry teleport a shell into Emerald Robin's Jet in a way that is totally not ADD's responsibility or liability.

Mad scientist teleportation can be so unreliable.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 09:15:12 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 44