Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44

Author Topic: Kaiju-com 2  (Read 55362 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, October Purchases
« Reply #555 on: October 05, 2020, 01:28:55 am »

Happytime Orders
Purchase two artillery pieces (-100)
Purchase two artillery valencite upgrades from USSCCI (-30)
Pay USSCCI 50 for their weird mac n blue cheese Kaiju Organ (-50)
Pay Ares 30 for their braaaaaaaaaaaaaain (-30)
Continue researching Giant Aquatic Dockyards (-20)
Process Kaiju Muscle (-20)
Process Kaiju Skin (-20)

Spoiler: Sekrits (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:52:06 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 05, 2020, 02:13:30 am »

Send 125 to the USSCCI in return for Large transport

Ares Development and Defense will be offering a single Kaiju brain at market price. If no buyers are to be found, it will be sold to our typical market contacts.

Spoiler: Budget (click to show/hide)

ADD Memo for public release:

ADD is proud to announce that multiple of our long term projects will soon bear fruit. As previously forecasted, the Jaeger supertank and Hoplite exoskeleton project will be completed in time for deployment on the next Kaiju attack (Thanks to a partnership with USSCCI for our deployment needs). These new weapons significantly tip the scales of future kaiju engagements towards the side of humanity. We fully expect the Jaeger in particular to impress the world with its firepower. Our next-step development will be creating powerful armor upgrades utilizing Kaiju skin as a base, allowing us to survive kaiju retaliation when they realize what they're up against. Infantry systems will be created for the Hoplite with the intent of limiting Kaiju regenerative abilities by providing damage-over-time chemicals and flames allowing our heavier firepower's hits to really count.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 05, 2020, 02:51:47 am »

Scoooooooooooore. I'll take that brain for what, 30? Oh yes. Very worth.

As a reminder, Kaiju brains are plot relevant and can be processed into things related to accessing the dimension Kaiju come from. Or just regular Kaiju nervous tissue, if you want fancy blue nerves or something. We'll probably want to build some kind of probe at some point to figure out what's on the other side.

Or just slap it onto a nuclear-equipped supersub and go commit interdimensional war crimes.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 05, 2020, 03:02:59 am »

Interdimensional war crimes are the best kind of interdimensional war.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 05, 2020, 02:20:17 pm »

Construct:
Two full batches of Unstable Valencite.
One combat jet.
One Matryoshka jet.
Begin construction of a small lab.

Continue work on Sarissan jets and Stabilized Valencite.

Then, engage in trade with literally every other organization:
  • Send one artillery's worth of Unstable Valencite to Shadowclaw.  Additionally, send a scientist and a unit of processed kaiju fat to his lab.  The scientist will research a modkit specifically for jets, which uses Kaiju fat to improve their range beyond conventional limits.  This will cost 20 for the research, and Shadowclaw is paying 15 for the Valencite.
  • Send two artillery's worth of Unstable Valencite to Ironyowl.  Also send the unknown kaiju organ.  Get paid 80 in total for this.
  • Send two artillery's worth of Unstable Valencite to Egan.  Get paid 30 for this.
  • ...I guess I'll have to send the Matryoshka transport jet to Stirk in the action phase, but he better pay up 125 now, or it's not getting made.  Because I don't have enough budget to afford it otherwise.  Also, put a sticky note in the cockpit that says he owes me some extra, since cost of production alone isn't enough.  Sending me his Jaeger design, for mass production, would be a suitable payment~
  • Send a message to Claudia saying I have a cut down autocannon laying around, which would look just lovely atop some kind of murdercar.  Just in case she(?) would like to buy a cheap gun to jumpstart her next project.  I also have a lovely little rusty T-55, the renovation of which would be another nice pet project.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 17, 2020, 04:45:28 pm »

Spoiler: Shadowclaw777 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stirk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Syvarris (click to show/hide)

Mad scientists tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:27:26 pm by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 18, 2020, 11:25:43 pm »

Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Happerry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Naturegirl1999 (click to show/hide)

It is now the action phase of October, 1999.  The next Kaiju is due to attack Surabaya, Java.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:28:56 pm by Devastator »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Kaiju-Com 2, October Actions
« Reply #563 on: October 19, 2020, 01:55:43 am »

Happytime Atrocities Inc Deployment Orders
-Equip each artillery piece with Valencite
-Air Transport is to carry the infantry platoon and both artillery pieces
-Flying Box is to carry angry, angry wasps
-Orders for artillery is to deploy and begin firing ASAP; don't bother spreading out
-Orders for infantry is to trudge forward and distract the Kaiju from important targets; flee if all major sources of damage are removed from battle
-Orders for Flying Box is to deliver wasps to point-blank range and then flee to safety
-Orders for wasps is murder

EDIT:
Pay Coke Knights 40 credits for Kaiju parts
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 05:40:57 am by IronyOwl »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 19, 2020, 07:45:46 am »

Dr. Unpleasant was happy with the progress he'd made with the kangaroo, but after watching the news reports about the past several kaiju he realized that he needed to give it some kind of armour to keep it dying immediately. With that thought in mind he went around to all the abandoned buildings and scrap yards and gathered anything that might be good as armour components and attached it to the kangaroo to hopefully keep it from dying to acid and rockets.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 19, 2020, 06:38:53 pm »

Lord Silver decides that, now that the issue of damage is mostly taken care of, it's time to insure that the vehicle won't run out of ammo. Luckily, by the use of evil quantum physics, reality can be lied to and told that there is still a harpoon loaded in the vehicle, which will cause there to still be a harpoon loaded. It's expected this will work around three to five times a battle before reality catches on and it stops working for that fight.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 20, 2020, 03:41:22 pm »

If a small lab is not large enough to accomodate a tank, Claudia increases the size of her lab to Medium, spending 100.

Claudia purchases the T-55 from USSCCI.

She then modifies it to function as the base for a heavy artillery piece built from the freeze organ. In the unlikely event that there's any time after that, she works on making the tank sturdier.

(Also deploy agents if I can do this as well. Free meat!)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 08:38:07 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 20, 2020, 04:07:38 pm »

Upkeep is paid at the end of the month, or after this coming turn.  It's marked that it'll be due by listing your upkeep cost without brackets.  Right now you have 298 monies.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 20, 2020, 04:28:36 pm »

Upkeep is paid at the end of the month, or after this coming turn.  It's marked that it'll be due by listing your upkeep cost without brackets.  Right now you have 298 monies.
Oooh. Right, that makes sense. Thanks!
One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 20, 2020, 05:21:21 pm »

Also, you already have a medium lab zone, which can accommodate a tank.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44