Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Squatch's Animu Ideas  (Read 4001 times)

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
Squatch's Animu Ideas
« on: September 14, 2019, 05:50:35 am »

Over the past few weeks I had come up with a couple of ideas for a couple of animes and at this point would like to fully write them down and hash out the details.

Firstly, do I expect any of these to be made/published. No, it's only to have some creative stuff come out of my head and allow me to think some more.

If they do get published at all that would be bonus nachos at that point because for starters I personally don't know how hard it is to get something published but I do not expect it the be the easiest. I don't mind help as with Japanese culture and mindset because even though I do enjoy anime and manga, I still have a very American point of view and even though I'm not expecting anyone to be interested enough to produce these, I want to make sure it is more genuine in mind of the different cultures.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:02:22 am by SquatchHammer »
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
Re: Squatch's Animu Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 05:14:24 am »

Looks like there's no replies yet... Oh well.

Update. I had sorted out episodes in their own spoiler sections and start working on character names/backstories and the world building of the two shows so far. I might look into script writing or at least maybe a better way to make it easier for people to read.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 08:38:36 am »

These look good

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 04:05:26 am »

Yay, Episode 2 for The Unofficial Broken Hearts Club is up. I will go back and clean up Episode 1. I am having a problem with thinking of getting the first episode for the second series fleshed out so I might go and start taking a notebook around to write out stuff and put it online.

King of Candy Island.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 07:10:50 am »

Apparently I cant fully put EP 3 fully up in the main page now. I will have to find a free word press site or just save screen shots to Imgur so people could read it.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 05:23:58 am by SquatchHammer »

King of Candy Island.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 07:09:12 pm »

Status update.

I was busy with work and then health problems popped up. Things are still not up to par but I am finally starting to get things back together. Sorry if it looked like I had abandoned this. I honestly want to complete both ideas really and doing the second one is harder than I had originally thought but I finally know how I want to do the details.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 04:51:22 pm by SquatchHammer »

King of Candy Island.