Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Good old Toady's art  (Read 2975 times)

DerMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Good old Toady's art
« on: September 14, 2019, 04:22:23 pm »

I want see old art drawn by Toady. Like image where goblin shear trolls wool.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: Good old Toady's art
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 04:51:07 pm »

I'm not sure he's ever drawn anything of the sort, but if you support him on Patreon you can commission a crayon drawing as a reward.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 05:40:31 pm »

Google Search for "dwarf fortress crayon drawing". Various people have posted their awards online. Or, as mentioned, donate and get your own.

DerMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 04:57:59 am »

Google Search for "dwarf fortress crayon drawing". Various people have posted their awards online. Or, as mentioned, donate and get your own.
I talk about old, lost drawings. What was on forum, but deleted from image hosts.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 05:35:31 am »

I talk about old, lost drawings. What was on forum, but deleted from image hosts.
Drawings by Toady? That aren't his crayon drawings? Never heard of anything like that. For what purpose were they used? If he deleted them, I imagine it was for a reason.

If you're looking for people's crayon rewards that aren't up anymore, your best bet would be to contact the owner directly. There are plenty to be found with Google and some on the wiki.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 05:42:05 am by Shonai_Dweller »