Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: MAD Scientists  (Read 23095 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: MAD Scientists
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2019, 09:19:37 pm »

"...ah. Yeah, that... that would be bad.
...hmn...
Thoth, while we've got everyone hooked up, do you think you could try to do some kind of synchronization stuff to make it easier to track the criminals that escaped?"
And yeah, since we have permission, let's get this whole thing set up and done.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2019, 12:31:01 am »

Give this person protein - x, also post protein x recipe in bodybuilding internet forums and on reddit

The fools in Golds gym, they will regret not hiring me as fitness trainer, now everyone shall have perfect bodybuilding opportunities without need for gym

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2019, 07:21:40 am »

Keep teaching the werewolves basic things like math, science, and history, and buy the hospital and start looking for a used ambulance to buy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2019, 04:56:00 pm »

Quote from: Fiona Flare
Continue running
[6 vs 1]You have successfully escaped the crazy morphic man-bear. As a precaution you morph into a human and casually walk out of the woods.

Meanwhile at a different exit: “Officer, he was a bear I swear it!”
“If that is the case than we have a problem on our hands.”

Quote from: Dr. Adderson
This is.. upsetting. the four that escaped must be found immediately.
“Go ahead if you want Ms. Hertz, but I need to deal with a complication caused by my early lack of testers. Four death row inmates escaped, and they’re all trained in the use of psionics. I can’t afford to let them run amok, and that is where my focus will be.”
Begin working with my testers, namely the ex military and the blue collars to track the escapees down, both via psychic and conventional means. Give the homeless people trained early a job and a paycheck to act as substitute teachers on the psionic classes while dealing with the current issue.
[1 (psychic)reroll: 2 (precog)reroll: 3](<--What even?!?!)You have sooo much to do that it isn’t funny. The ex military use the conventional and the blue collars use the psychics(their bonuses will be given to the search effort). The homeless are given a job as subs with paychecks to teach psionic, unfortunately you couldn’t give this as much attention and class suffer under the homeless.

During a class on psionics: “Hello class, I will be you sub as Dr. Adderson is busy with an important project.” A hand is raised. “Before you ask the stupid question you are about to ask, I can’t tell you.”

Quote from: Sydney Hertz
"...ah. Yeah, that... that would be bad.
...hmn...
Thoth, while we've got everyone hooked up, do you think you could try to do some kind of synchronization stuff to make it easier to track the criminals that escaped?"
And yeah, since we have permission, let's get this whole thing set up and done.
[(no bonus from Dr. Adderson lost)4 reroll: 2; 4 taken]You set up half of the new equipment, you ran out of time to do the rest. “I will put all my focus on it.”(this turn’s data increase given to law enforcement to capture the fugitives)

Quote from: Arnold Stronkheim
Give this person protein - x, also post protein x recipe in bodybuilding internet forums and on reddit

The fools in Golds gym, they will regret not hiring me as fitness trainer, now everyone shall have perfect bodybuilding opportunities without need for gym
[4]You give the person protein - x, right before they turned into a zombie. So that happened. You also posted the protein x recipe on the internet, although you already did and people are starting to think you are a spammer. infected person->zombie;

Quote from: Dr. Unpleasant
Keep teaching the werewolves basic things like math, science, and history, and buy the hospital and start looking for a used ambulance to buy.
[1]You forget everything except buying that hospital you have been looking for. werewolves lose 1 progress to the next level of intellect; the human var werewolf has gotten to normal size

Quote from: news
The 4 murders have been found and according to reports died in a crossfire with law  enforcement and a private military, why a private military got involved in a police affair is still up in the air.

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)

The murders had a good lead, and than an AI and ex military with psychic abilities got involved.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2019, 05:01:35 pm »

Go and offer protein x recipe to bodybuilding supplies selling company.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2019, 05:04:03 pm »

Now that the crisis is dealt with, return the Ex military and blue collars to teaching psionics, and make the homeless psionics into teacher assistants. hopefully that will make things easier for them. Personally help Dr. Hertz with the measurements on psionics, I am interested to see what Thoth's results will be.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2019, 05:54:13 pm »

Try to sneak back to my lab. Along the way, try to squire a morph of a cat

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2019, 07:41:23 pm »

Let's get and process that data on psionics! Or just process it if we already have it. I'm not sure.
Either way, let's figure out what the deal is here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2019, 03:38:58 pm »

"Now that I have the hospital I can go back to teaching the werewolves, and once I acquire a vehicle I can go take a look at the building and see what needs to be done with it."
Go back to teaching the werewolves basic math, reading, history, and whatever else I can think of, then buy a used ambulance.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2019, 01:21:21 am »

Quote from: sprinkled chariot
Go and offer protein x recipe to bodybuilding supplies selling company.
[5]You successfully sell protein-X, they even help you start the patent process. patent: protein-X(5/10) Funds: $3,960

Quote from: Glass
Let's get and process that data on psionics! Or just process it if we already have it. I'm not sure.
Either way, let's figure out what the deal is here.

[2 reroll:4]See Dr. Adderson’s turn; Thoth’s basic sensory inputs -> advanced sensory inputs(+5d10GB every turn -> +10d100GB every turn); this has turned Thoth from self-aware(basic): increases by 1d10GBs every turn - > self-aware(intermediate): +1d100GB every turn; Thoth’s processes have increased it to self-aware(advanced): +10d100GB every turn WARNING THOTH WILL DUPLICATE IN 3 TURNS

Quote from: Naturegirl1999
Try to sneak back to my lab. Along the way, try to squire a morph of a cat
[6]You get back to your lab and touch every cat you see for some reason. Someone asked at one point if you were a cat person, thankfully you morphed back into a human before this(only allowed this because of the roll, please state next time) you quickly said yes and moved along. Can morph into any tommy cat

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Now that the crisis is dealt with, return the Ex military and blue collars to teaching psionics, and make the homeless psionics into teacher assistants. hopefully that will make things easier for them. Personally help Dr. Hertz with the measurements on psionics, I am interested to see what Thoth's results will be.
[1 (psychic)reroll: 6 (precog)reroll: irrelevant]You get everyone back to where you wanted them and helped Dr. Hertz. Between the 2 of you Thoth’s new equipment was installed and the psionic data was processed. According to Thoth anyone that has any kind of criminal past WILL use their powers to cause mayhem, anyone that was in the military will have the discipline to ONLY use their powers when needed, anyone who is homeless will use their powers to inflate themselves(sometimes at the cost of relationships), anyone who is blue collar are wild cards(they could go to any of the other 3 ways).

Quote from: King Zultan
"Now that I have the hospital I can go back to teaching the werewolves, and once I acquire a vehicle I can go take a look at the building and see what needs to be done with it."
Go back to teaching the werewolves basic math, reading, history, and whatever else I can think of, then buy a used ambulance.
[1]You were still on a ‘high’ from the building buy that you taught the werewolves the wrong stuff. werewolves get confused(-10 to growth rolls)

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)

You might want to check your sheets, there might be important stuff in there.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 01:51:05 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2019, 01:37:53 am »

"Should we patent AI-powered behavioral prediction?"
Also, let's patent the way I set up my computer's memory. Nobody else has this much yet! At least, not without a much larger computer.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 01:47:13 am by Glass »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2019, 01:40:25 am »

Question Thoth's output with the following: Based on their projections, where does this place Dr.Hertz, and where does this place me? Both of us are psychically trained, but neither of us fall into any of the catagories mentioned. Also bring up the following points: What if someone is homeless, but also ex-military? what if they are military, but have a criminal past? Do they combine or override eachother? And most importantly, how do psionics affect self-aware machines?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2019, 01:53:05 am »

name: Dr. Darius
 How long it took: 5 long years
what was your Idea: D)not cloning, anything but cloning(write in, something sciency from fiction or the future) biological weapons, such as viruses to things you see in resident evil games
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2019, 02:09:22 am »

what was your Idea: D)not cloning, anything but cloning(write in, something sciency from fiction or the future) biological weapons, such as viruses to things you see in resident evil games
Why do you do this to us

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2019, 02:10:33 am »

Why do you do this to us
cause its in my nature
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19