Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: MAD Scientists  (Read 23145 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: MAD Scientists
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2019, 11:13:10 pm »

(Didn't realize I wasn't supposed to have an action with my sheet.)

Time to find someone who can help with testing the ability, intelligence, and "personness" of my creation.

(Sydney Hertz)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 12:26:19 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2019, 01:11:45 am »

Run for my lab abandoning protein x zombie

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2019, 02:29:05 am »

Dr. Unpleasant
Keep waiting for my werewolves to grow, while that's happening I start looking for large buildings with grounds for sale, like hospitals and factories, then look to see if I can find any vans for sale.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2019, 04:33:04 am »

“surprising results from testing. It works surprisingly well through everything from solid rock to lead lined and reflective insulated walls. Range is a bit on the short side, but there might be a way to bypass that restriction.
Begin filing for patent on telepathic communications while also searching for people with cloning, genetic engineering, or cybernetics experience. They hold the key to my next device in that direction: The psionic relay.
As for our new telekinetics, lets give them a bit of testing now as well: start small, with one or two weights at roughly 4-5 lb intervals starting at 1 and gradually going up to 300. if we find a weight limit, lets go the opposite direction and try to find how many items can be lifted separately at one time telekinetically and if there is a weight limit there as well.

-Dr.Adderson
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2019, 05:07:26 am »

find somewhere to rest, try roosting on a building ledge

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2019, 10:57:29 pm »

Quote from: Sydney Hertz
Time to find someone who can help with testing the ability, intelligence, and "personness" of my creation.
[2]Not many people wish to test AI, you do find 5 people on the street who have nothing better to do.

Quote from: Arnold Stronkheim
Run for my lab abandoning protein x zombie
[3]You run right back inside your lab, this was right outside your lab, leaving the zombie outside. (police arrival in 3 turns)

Quote from: Dr. Unpleasant
Dr. Unpleasant
Keep waiting for my werewolves to grow, while that's happening I start looking for large buildings with grounds for sale, like hospitals and factories, then look to see if I can find any vans for sale.
[1]So many buildings . . . not for sale. You are so frustrated that you don’t even look at the werewolves(growth happens but you will not know where it is until next turn).

Quote from: Dr.Adderson
“surprising results from testing. It works surprisingly well through everything from solid rock to lead lined and reflective insulated walls. Range is a bit on the short side, but there might be a way to bypass that restriction.
Begin filing for patent on telepathic communications while also searching for people with cloning, genetic engineering, or cybernetics experience. They hold the key to my next device in that direction: The psionic relay.
As for our new telekinetics, lets give them a bit of testing now as well: start small, with one or two weights at roughly 4-5 lb intervals starting at 1 and gradually going up to 300. if we find a weight limit, lets go the opposite direction and try to find how many items can be lifted separately at one time telekinetically and if there is a weight limit there as well.”
-Dr.Adderson
[5]Turns out filing for patents was easy and you got your first patent in telepathic communication(+1 patent), you find a few people in all those fields(chose one field and gain +1 to that specific path or work with Sydney Hertz and whatever that entails). 2800 lb is the max that can be controlled at once by one person, as the weight lessens multiple items can be controlled, the number varies as long as the combined weight does not exceed 2800 lb.

Quote from: Fiona Flare
find somewhere to rest, try roosting on a building ledge
[6]You find a building ledge to roost on, you also are able to see a good number of things(-1 lost, gain +1 to explore/attempt to find location)

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sydney Hertz/Glass (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2019, 02:23:20 am »

Explore the town

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2019, 12:18:51 pm »

Dr. Unpleasant
Oh no I've ignored my werewolves, go and look at them to see how there doing, then look for a way to speed up the growth process.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2019, 02:59:41 pm »

Inject all the dead lab monkeys and rats with protein X

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2019, 01:15:35 pm »

are you sure about that?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2019, 01:33:56 pm »

are you sure about that?
It will either end really bad or just bad. Either way zombie outbreak incoming.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2019, 02:18:57 pm »

I swear, every time he has joined a science game thus far, he has tried to bring about the end of the world.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2019, 02:21:39 pm »

I swear, every time he has joined a science game thus far, he has tried to bring about the end of the world.
I just think he wants to see the world burn. BTW you and Glass should probably post your actions.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2019, 02:37:22 pm »

i’m rapidly losing interest given that he’s started YET ANOTHER apocalypse, and has done so less than a 2 (50 post)pages. at least he could hold off on ending yet another science game too soon!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2019, 02:38:40 pm »

I'm waiting to see if Dustan involves me in his action before I post anything myself.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19