Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: MAD Scientists  (Read 22867 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MAD Scientists
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 11:48:51 pm »

I’m guessing our combination of our collective inventions will result in chais
I hope it does.

Waiting on King Zultan, tho I think he is asleep right now.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2019, 01:39:16 am »

It took 6 long years
Name : Arnold Stronkheim
Idea : Protein-X - ultimate bodybuilding serum, developed from prions discovered frozen in ice near one of arctics many scientific bases  : it improves muscle gains, decreases fat percentage, kills sense of pain and enhances blood circulation and metabolism  to push athletes above all limits.
Sideeffects involve : agression, mental degeneration, increased sense of hunger, in case of subjects death prion takes control over the body functions and attempts to spread itself .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 07:11:59 am »

Combine the DNA of a wolf and a human to see what the creature that comes from it looks like.

Sorry about making everybody wait for my slow ass.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2019, 10:32:48 am »

Fiona touches the Morphing Cube 2.0 to gain the power to morph. She then searches for an animal to morph into
[3 reroll:3] Your not sure if that did anything. [2] You do not find any animals.

a Brain in a jar!? seriously? i need volunteers, not anatomy experiments!
Go find other people to test for psychic potential!
[3 reroll:6]People kept scoffing at you when you asked for volunteers for psychics. You were about to give up when you were told that you could experiment on death row prisoners.

Name: Malady Maleficarum

How long did it take?
 5) 1 year. My brilliance may be boundless but I do not tolerate mistakes.

What was your idea?
Gelatinous Organized Omnimorphic Polymatter. Also known as Grey GOOP. A form of metal that can actively recycle other matter for its own base elements to grow itself, and replicate any material down to the molecular level(user knowledge permitting)
Science has presented you with 1 single 1cmX1cmX1cm cube of Grey GOOP, be very careful with it. Your lab currently has 1 1cmX1cmX1cm cube of Grey GOOP.

It took 6 long years
Name : Arnold Stronkheim
Idea : Protein-X - ultimate bodybuilding serum, developed from prions discovered frozen in ice near one of arctics many scientific bases  : it improves muscle gains, decreases fat percentage, kills sense of pain and enhances blood circulation and metabolism  to push athletes above all limits.
Sideeffects involve : agression, mental degeneration, increased sense of hunger, in case of subjects death prion takes control over the body functions and attempts to spread itself.
Science has given you a zombie-like protein. Anything involving zombie-like stuff gets a reroll. Your lab currently has a Protein-X serum bottle and a corpse.

Combine the DNA of a wolf and a human to see what the creature that comes from it looks like.

Sorry about making everybody wait for my slow ass.
[6 reroll:2 keeping 6]Your foray into gene splicing has you splicing wolf DNA with human DNA. The resulting DNA has characteristics that would make most of the human DNA recessive due to the aggressiveness of wolves. Alto you decide to take the best of both and strangely enough it would not make a werewolf.
(Don’t worry about making everyone wait)

Spoiler: Dr. Unpleasant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fiona Flare (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr Adderson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Malady Maleficarum (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arnold Stronkheim (click to show/hide)

P.S. Please post your character name in your post so I can see who is who easier.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2019, 10:38:40 am »

Fiona Flare heads to a pet store in search of a snake

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2019, 11:38:17 am »

Death row inmates? guess i’m going to have to be selective on who i get. start doing screenings to make sure the ones I pick are somewhat stable, preferably with as small a body count as possible.
-Dr.Adderson
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 01:06:48 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 11:57:00 am »

Malady
First off, of course, is to find a material wholly incompatible with the GOOPs recycling to be used for containment, in case of the chance, however slim of accidental activation.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 03:01:32 pm »

Inject corpse  and myself with some serum, ITS NEW AGE IN BODYBUILDING 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2019, 06:31:07 am »

Dr. Unpleasant
With the sudden realization that werewolves are thing, he decides to make them instead of whatever he was originally trying to make.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2019, 10:49:05 am »

Quote from: Fiona Flare
Fiona Flare heads to a pet store in search of a snake
[1]Pet store, must find a pet store with a snake. 3 pet stores later you are finally told that keeping snakes as pets have been outlawed. Guess you won’t be getting snakes that way.

Quote from: Dr Adderson
Death row inmates? guess i’m going to have to be selective on who i get. start doing screenings to make sure the ones I pick are somewhat stable, preferably with as small a body count as possible.
[6 reroll:3]You begin to screen the inmates.(Possible inmates: 76; stable: 50, small body count: 34) After screening you realize that a little over half(34) of the inmates pass your 2 tests.

Quote from: Malady Maleficarum
Malady
First off, of course, is to find a material wholly incompatible with the GOOPs recycling to be used for containment, in case of the chance, however slim of accidental activation.
[2]Find incompatible material with the GOOP for storage. Plastic works right, no it wouldn’t, a metal would right, no again. Wood that will work, what no. Nothing is incompatible with the GOOP.

Quote from: Arnold Stronkheim
Inject corpse  and myself with some serum, ITS NEW AGE IN BODYBUILDING
[2 reroll: 2]You inject the corpse and it comes alive and tries to attack you. [1vs5] It fails to get you so you inject yourself and the corpse stops trying to attack you and goes dormant.

Quote from: Dr.Unpleasant
Dr. Unpleasant
With the sudden realization that werewolves are thing, he decides to make them instead of whatever he was originally trying to make.
[6 reroll:1]As you were trying to make a werewolf you realize that you pretty much there. What were you missing, oh this one genome. Ok you think you have werewolf DNA.

Spoiler: General Knowledge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr. Unpleasant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fiona Flare (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dr Adderson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Malady Maleficarum (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arnold Stronkheim (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2019, 11:10:31 am »

Fiona tries to find a bird

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2019, 02:46:35 pm »

Go to local gym together with the corpse and START LIFTING WEIGHTS

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2019, 07:02:39 pm »

Take said half, and begin testing them to see if any of them have psionic potential. The more potential, the better.
-Dr.Adderson
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2019, 07:07:56 am »

Dr. Unpleasant
I shall take my werewolf DNA and grow it into a werewolf.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2019, 08:17:46 pm »

Oh Failbird, where are you? Besides them I have the rest of the turn done.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19