Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NOTATA PER REGIBUS: Game Thread  (Read 850 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
NOTATA PER REGIBUS: Game Thread
« on: March 07, 2021, 11:57:40 am »

Rules and discussion go here

//Now playing:Maket-Aten (IronyOwl), Octavianus Aemilius Flavianus (crazyabe), Tautibocios the Undefeatable (Secretdorf), Yehezkel (King Zultan)

Suddenly, you're all in a dungeon. Places where you going to are not here, people you wanted to meet are not here, business you wanted to conduct, well, you get the idea.

The spacious chamber, lined with darkened bricks, is dimly-lit by a single torch, and a wooden door is the only exit. There's no windows.

The door opens, and amidst bright lights, a pair enters - a black-faced with a crown and black dress, with hooves instead of feet. Besides him is a woman clad in white toga, with golden scarf around her eyes.

"Be not afraid, mortals. You will not be harmed by us." Speaks the hoof-man.

"You may speak." Adds the woman. "You understand our language, and languages of others here. The tower's curse does not apply in this realm."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:59:49 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: NOTATA PER REGIBUS: Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 03:45:14 am »

"ah? where are we? and what is going on?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 04:56:24 am »

"How did we get here and who are you?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 10:25:10 am »

"State your intents, immortals, respectfully asking."
Tautibocios shows the ring of life to those present. Because it was expensive.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 01:08:37 pm »

"What awaits us in victory?"

Tautibocios shows the ring of life to those present. Because it was expensive.
Maket-Aten nods approvingly.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 01:36:16 pm »

Blindfolded Woman: "You are in the realm of magic. You have been placed here per the deals we had with your parents."

Hooved Man: "Our magic brought you here. I am Carryx, King of Elves, and this is she, who is my wife, Glorantha, Queen of Forests."

Queen Glorantha: "Per rules of contract with your parents once taken, you shall serve us for entertainment of our subjects or for conducting of our business in the realms we cannot quite reach."

King Carryx: "In victory await both spoils and the ability to return to your home, until we request your presence and arms once more."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 07:54:51 pm »

Octavianus blinks several times quickly
"Sounds reasonable enough."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 09:56:24 pm »

"As long my parents are alive, I am fine with that."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 02:44:20 am »

"Always had a feeling my parents would sell me if they needed to pay off a debt, what did they get in exchange for me?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 07:49:44 am »

Tautibocios speaks in a low voice, "That man's wearing strange shoes... dunno somethin' seems wrong about them"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2021, 01:08:40 pm »

"So be it. When do we begin these games?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2021, 01:26:45 pm »

Queen Glorantha: "Your parents were in dire need of divine intervention, and they turned to us."

King Carryx: "Whether they are fine or not, is not our concern or worry. We only shall collect on our side of the bargain."

Queen Glorantha: "Once we decide so, you will fight and die for our amusement. Or maybe you will emerge victorious. The Fates are beyond our reach."

King Carryx: "For now, however, we have a different task for you. A man from the land of Greeks, Oimachus, and a Roman officer, by name Lucius Galius Tiberius Julianus, have done us a great crime."

Queen Glorantha: "One of my maidens, Kalara, has been robbed of a goblet that was in her household. The duo, her comrades of long standing, betrayed the rules of hospitality, and stolen the goblet. A bowl of gold fashioned onto a pyramid of agate and glass. This theft shall not stand."

King Carryx: "If it wasn't for this goblet, but just another trinket, we would be lenient. But Oimachus and Lucius must be punished."

Queen Glorantha: "Hear us now: you shall go forth and recover Kalara's Goblet and kill the people we now mention: Oimachus, his son Telemachus, Lucius Galius Tiberius Julianus, his adopted heir Gracchus, and his effeminate servant, the Greek by name of Eolus. They have all collaborated to obtain the prized vessel and now reside in the Kingdom of Avalon. You will find them in Lucius' villa. Avalon's King, Herracotanix the White, has already positively replied to our request, and neither his laws nor his soldiers will obstruct you."

King Carryx: "She who is my wife has spoken. If you have any questions, ask, or be silent."
SigFlags!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 04:46:03 pm »

Maket-Aten is silent.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2021, 04:12:29 am »

Yehezkel is also silent.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2021, 08:50:11 am »

Tautibocios is silent too.