Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73

Author Topic: Legacy FEF IC Thread  (Read 53445 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy FEF IC Thread
« Reply #1050 on: February 26, 2021, 10:06:37 am »

"Perhaps he was a construct himself. He certainly did not die in a natural way."

The old warlock shrugged.

"Regardless the deed is done. Ciera, the artifact?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 26, 2021, 10:14:27 am »

Friedhelm's head poked back into view as he leaned over from whatever it was he was doing. "Constructs? What happened over there?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1052 on: February 26, 2021, 10:22:52 am »

Hoshiko hurried through the portal, still quiet in contemplation of their encounter. She remembered, now, why it had bothered her so much. The last time had been so much worse, but it had felt close enough to be disturbing. She followed after Friedhelm at some distance, wanting to neither miss further information nor actively engage in conversation at the moment.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 26, 2021, 10:35:31 am »

"The person - or perhaps thing - we encountered was a summoner. We had to fight through many subordinates to defeat him and claim the artifact."

Vahn walked through the portal as he spoke, sure the others would follow on their own.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 26, 2021, 12:48:14 pm »

"A summoner... And you said he died in an unnatural way?" He grabbed his beard, toying with it as he muttered to himself. "...If there had been some manner of automated summoning, it would explain why I wasn't able to see it beforehand... Was such a thing even within their capabilities? I suppose it must have been. Very curious."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 26, 2021, 12:55:34 pm »

"Yes. Otiros shot him, and he slowly dissolved into blue light. His last minion did the same."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 26, 2021, 01:06:07 pm »

"That certainly sounds like a construct alright. I'm glad I went with my instincts and sent you all instead of just one or two of you."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 26, 2021, 02:58:15 pm »

Alec stands near the portal to speak through it to Friedhelm, writing at a quick, constant pace into his makeshift journal.
: "It's a shame you weren't able to determine more details about this artifact. Seems it was used against us during our ascent." He continues making notes, glancing around the area at the top of the tower, "Suppose you could indirectly say that about the last one, too."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 26, 2021, 03:23:18 pm »

"Wait, did you just say the artifact was used against you? Oh my." The guardian's face was paler now. "...I'm sorry. I put you all in significant danger."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 26, 2021, 03:58:54 pm »

: "At the end of the day, risk is part of the solution any way you cut it. When you've got some weird otherworldly army knocking on your door, sitting still's the same as accepting defeat."
He stops his writing for a moment, tapping the cover of the journal in thought.
: "In any case, it was the right call to send us all, and it's probably best that we all approach each artifact as a group going forward. Especially when there's holes in our knowledge."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 27, 2021, 09:58:04 pm »

"He... He said to tell you that our master has bested his. Not sure if that means anything..."

Ciera wasn't happy. They were supposed to be remembering things, weren't they? But her mind... It was still as blank as when they'd first awoken.

"Say... Do you think that my holding the crystal could be affecting anything? With my memory I mean. As our friend just said, we all have holes in our memories, but you said we would remember things. And I... I don't. I'm not remembering anything."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 27, 2021, 11:01:07 pm »

"It shouldn't be possible for the crystal to interfere with the restoration of your memories, no. But, perhaps you might give it to someone else to carry, if the idea troubles you regardless? I'm sure your memories will return in time."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 28, 2021, 01:31:10 am »

"I'll take it if you need."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 28, 2021, 01:32:50 am »

: "I could also take it. Might be better off in the hands of someone who isn't at the front lines."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 28, 2021, 02:12:45 am »

"You should treasure your memories more, young man. If these artifacts truly are blocking miss Ciera's ability to remember, then I'll take that burden."
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73