Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 73

Author Topic: Legacy FEF IC Thread  (Read 52648 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy FEF IC Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2019, 05:52:26 pm »

Otiros couldn't help but let out a chuckle under the gauntlet now covering his face, well then so much for -everyone- taking this situation calmly. 
"I suppose she will be needing a bit more time to get used to this situation."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2019, 05:53:39 pm »

Catherine didn't seem overly fazed by the outburst, but she was curious about something.

"So, you remember more than the rest of us? You mention a goddess and I don't recall any such being."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2019, 05:55:04 pm »

"She has spirit. I like her."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2019, 05:59:04 pm »

retcon'd
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:00:39 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2019, 06:04:21 pm »

: "Well, this is certainly an odd bunch of people to wake up alongside. Feels comfortable somehow, though." Suddenly, the monocled man recalled his name, and decided it would be polite to introduce himself.

: "I'm...Gregor. Gregor von Hexham. Pleased to meet you all, though I could wish for better circumstances."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2019, 06:05:24 pm »

"I think she just woke up from an odd dream. I am not sure if people do refer to themselves with titles so long they end up forgetting part of it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2019, 06:08:14 pm »

"That sounds as....reasonable as any explanation. I am not quite remembering myself if I had anything like that."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2019, 06:17:56 pm »

"Did I not say it loud enough? I am Hoshiko the Righteous!" Fortunately for the ears of those nearby, her voice didn't actually rise in volume. "I'm known across the lands of. . . um. . . somewhere and. . . somewhere else? But regardless, I am a hero of justice nonetheless! And as one, I shall grant you a chance to explain yourself." She nodded toward Friedhelm as if she had some sort of authority in the matter, before turning to the blonde woman. "And of course I remember my. . ." Her expression rapidly turned to one of great distress. "I. . . I don't remember. Something is very wrong."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2019, 06:26:57 pm »

: "I'm...Gregor. Gregor von Hexham. Pleased to meet you all, though I could wish for better circumstances."

Iris took in 'Gregor of Hexhome' with a critical eye. She didn't trust purple armor.

"Likewise.

...I'm terrible, I know, but I must ask. Is the monocle real or an affectation? Assuming you remember."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2019, 06:37:37 pm »

Otiros gave a shrug at Brawnen, well he tried to come up with a theory.
"...Right, perhaps you can at least calm down a tad? We all lost our memories because of this spell, so it is understandable that you are so worried but...I am sure we will eventually receive the answers we desire."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2019, 06:46:28 pm »

Gregor removed the monocle and peered around, then replaced it.

: "Well, unless the summoning broke something in my eye, it's real. Everything goes blurry without it."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2019, 07:01:45 pm »

Another silhouette had been strewn about on the floor, a man cloaked in a green-dyed longcoat. As the conversation around picked up, those keen of eye could notice the man stirring, ever so slightly, before falling still again. Those paying even closer attention could notice him rolling slightly onto his side. Only then did he begin to rise.
: "...Rrgh..."

Though he only managed to bring himself up to a kneel, it was plainly obvious the man was quite tall, though thin, and he wore a long bunch of hair in a ponytail that reached down the middle of his back. His jaw tightened, the rough chinstrap beard and stubble accenting his gritting teeth. The man scratched his head, a gesture of disarming affect coupled with his clouded expression, just before his eyes quickly and intensely darted between each of the individuals present.
: "...What a bother. I can't say any of you look familiar. Just what have I gotten myself..." His face flexes as his gaze drifts to the floor, his mind apparently drifting, "...into..."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 07:10:51 pm by CrimsonEon »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2019, 07:12:38 pm »

"Now that each of you are up and about, I think now would be the time to explain just that. I apologize for the state you find yourselves in. I used powerful summoning magic to bring capable warriors to fight for my cause. That’s why you’re here. Your memories should return over time, and your battle skill should be the first thing to recover. But we cannot wait for your faculties to fully recover. Come, let me show you the nature of the threat." Friedman led the group down a short hallway, and out onto a balcony overlooking a courtyard.

A bright green barrier covered the immediate area, bathing the exterior of wherever they were in a sickly color. Below them, on the ground, bodies littered the courtyard, bloodstains pooling beneath them. Many of the bodies wore strange armor, or were clearly monstrous, but others wore garb much like Friedman’s. Through the barrier, a mass of shifting silhouettes were visible, repeatedly slamming battering rams and weapons into the shield. Splashes of flame, darkness, and light collided with the shields from every direction, though no sound made its way through the shield. It was eerily quiet. "As you can see, there is an army at the gates of the Nexus. The barrier will hold for some time, but not forever. We must be ready to stop what lies beyond it when it collapses."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2019, 07:16:42 pm »

"The Nexus... I see. And you believe that we are strong enough to stop the things that are out there?"

"I'm not sure I'm a hero. I never called myself one... and the titles I remember being appended to my name are... troublesome. Nightstalker. Warlock. The Gahnawende Demon."

"I'm not sure I like the man I might be."

Vahn sighed deeply and made a motion as if to lean on a staff, before remembering he didn't have one. His hands next went to his waist pouch, but there were no herbs or papers in it to roll. That felt like an old habit he should have broken, but muscle memory would do as it willed.

"If you or the magic believed I'm a man for the job, then I suppose I am."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2019, 07:17:12 pm »

Hm. Was this goddess part of her title then? Or was she just weird. Probably good for Hoshiko, the group moved on before she could prod further.

Catherine adjusted her glasses a bit as she looked over the masses outside of the barrier, making mental notes of what she could before turning to the guardian.

"Do you know what they are? It is... difficult to tell at this distance. Although I suspect I wouldn't know even if they were close."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 73