Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 73

Author Topic: Legacy FEF IC Thread  (Read 53431 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy FEF IC Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2019, 08:08:56 pm »

"Miss Hirana made a similar complaint. I suppose the both of you are scholars, then."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2019, 08:11:28 pm »

Some toxic smoke began to come out of Otiros' visor, making his displeasure a lot more visible to the only one who was aware what that meant.
"...So you do admit we will be pillaging worlds to get something from them. You really are making this story a tad difficult for us, especially because we were dragged in without any sort of memory."
"Won't that in theory mean we might be ending up killing people we shouldn't? I would assume these artifacts are heavily guarded, especially if they so happen to be family treasures."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2019, 08:15:11 pm »

"Sometimes a few must be sacrificed for the good of the many. It will be unfortunate that we have to kill these guardians, but it must be done."

No. That wasn't entirely accurate. He felt he shouldn't see things as so black and white so quickly.

"And should it come to be that our summoner is the evil one, we will deal with him when that time comes."

"For now let's just trust the information we have available to us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2019, 08:15:11 pm »

The stranger grunted at Vahn's earlier suggestion, scratching his head briefly.
: "That's a possibility, I guess."
He smirks, somewhat derisively at himself.
: "Though, for all I know, I could just actually have memory problems, and need to write things down to remember."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2019, 08:35:36 pm »

Ciera brightened at the story, though few others seemed excited by it. She stood up as tall as her meager height allowed her and grinned at the man who had summoned them here.

"Well, I'll do it! Everyone else is probably just being a worrywart, but if you have the magic to bring us here and all of that, I trust you'll be able to send us back eventually too! Plus like the old guy said, worst case we just fight you if we need to! I'll take that crystal, by the way. Since one of us needs to hold it."

She liked the look of the gem, plus it felt like she should get it since she was the most on board with all of this so far. That made sense, right?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2019, 08:37:30 pm »

: "I... don't suppose I came with something to write in?"

"None of you had anything you don't have on you. Though I did take the liberty of providing you each with something." Friedhelm tapped on a silver band with a green gemstone on his right index finger. A quick inspection revealed to anyone who cared to check that they were wearing identical rings. "An All-Tongues ring. I was concerned that you might have been even more confused if you weren't able to understand each other. In any case, I can provide you with journals, writing instruments, any sort of mundane equipment you might require."

Some toxic smoke began to come out of Otiros' visor, making his displeasure a lot more visible to the only one who was aware what that meant.
"...So you do admit we will be pillaging worlds to get something from them. You really are making this story a tad difficult for us, especially because we were dragged in without any sort of memory."
"Won't that in theory mean we might be ending up killing people we shouldn't? I would assume these artifacts are heavily guarded, especially if they so happen to be family treasures."

"I understand your concern, but there's no other way to protect the Nexus. And, for what it's worth, the artifacts I have chosen, as much as possible, were chosen to minimize collateral damage, at least as much as I can tell." At Ciera's request, Friedhelm handed the gem to her.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2019, 08:41:15 pm »

"That's exactly what I am concerned about, us doing the work for someone with ill intentions."
"I might need some paper as well...This feels like something important to take notes of, just in case I do end up forgetting about this all whenever we start skipping around worlds. So please, if you could provide us with such material, I am sure we will all be thankful."
While Otiros was still feeling a tad unsure about this whole situation, if what the man said was true this had to be done. Other worlds couldn't suffer because of this specific world being under siege, so hopefully the part of gaining extra power was also true.
"But yes, if it does come down to this, we will handle this how we should. Can you lead us to your armory?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2019, 08:42:32 pm »

The stranger lifts up his right hand, examining the green-inset ring adorning it, turning it over.
: "...Huh."
Taken by a slight bit of curiosity, those paying close attention to him would notice him quietly slipping it off.
: "[You wouldn't happen to have musical instruments on hand, would you?]"
As he speaks, he lifts up his left hand. Another ring adorned it- though not inset with a gem like the other, but his eyes lingered on it regardless.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 08:47:26 pm by CrimsonEon »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2019, 08:47:07 pm »

Catherine examined the ring on her hand very closely, making a note to try and study it later.

"...Well, it sounds like some of us are from different worlds then. Fascinating... I'll need to ask a lot of questions later, after we start to remember."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 08:50:50 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2019, 09:02:24 pm »

"Certainly, we can go right away." Friedhelm didn't notice the sleight of hand, and upon reaching the armory, it seemed he'd understood Alec regardless. "We don't have many instruments, but there are some. Are you a performer then? I can't imagine another reason you could have to ask." The armory was neatly filled with a variety of rather basic weapons, sorted by type, each almost exact copies of their fellows. "Take whatever you like. Don't be shy." Without the ring, Alec had no more trouble understanding Friedhelm or any other speaker than he'd had before. Curious.

All weapons in both the players handbook and Third Tier Book up to rank D (excluding devil weapons) are available, as well as all weapons of: Iron, Steel, and Silver.
Arc and Rex tomes are also available, as are Shadow tomes, Divine, Cleanse, Sin, and Goeti.

Heal, Antidote, Mend, and Soothe staves are available, and also E rank performance items.
Other items can be acquired on a per order basis in exchange for items not available in the armory.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2019, 09:10:03 pm »

Vahn takes one each of Eclipse, Quarterstaff, and Steel Mace, plus one Concoction.

"It feels good to have one again."

Vahn leaned on his quarterstaff and finished affixing his other chosen weapons to his belt.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2019, 09:14:20 pm »

Hoshiko, somewhat shockingly, was quiet for several moments as the situation was explained. She stared at the jewel intently; the object made her uncomfortable on a deep level for reasons she couldn't quite place - which, of course, only served to bother her even more.

"I suppose if it's defending all worlds, then it must be done. . . But I don't need any power other than keen eyes and a strong heart." Hoshiko piped down again for a moment as she perused the selections available. She mumbled unintelligibly under her breath as she examined each bow and blade available, evidently expecting one of the identical copies to prove superior to the others.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2019, 09:15:21 pm »

-
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:35:29 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2019, 09:23:16 pm »

"Oh? This armory does seem somewhat promising but..."
Otiros took a moment pondering and inspected the crossbows before turning his head to the side.
"...I will be doing a few touch-ups of my own if you don't mind. If we truly have so many supplies, I am sure you won't mind if I dismantle some to create others, right?"
Get silver crossbow, and prepare to bunch crossbow fest.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 09:25:45 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2019, 09:25:17 pm »

Ciera ignored the weapons in the armory, instead heading straight for the wardrobe that was tucked in at the back of the room. Digging through various sets of armor and clothes, she'd picked out a standard set of long pants and a short sleeved shirt when she spotted a set of armor that seemed to call to her. Something about the bright blue of the armor paired with a black cape seemed to fit. It wasn't especially heavy armor, more suited to someone who was riding a light mount than anything else. But it was right. Carrying a bulky load of clothes in her arms, she set back off for the room they had all abandoned where she quickly changed, returning to the group in a much better looking state.

"Right then! Time to get some weapons... Oh... Uhm, Mr Friedhelm, do... do you have any mounts here? I just... I feel like, for some reason, like I should be riding when I fight. I don't know why..."

Though even that wasn't quite right. It wasn't a horse she was looking for... No she needed something more free...

Ciera grabs a Longsword, Wing Clipper, Silver Javelin, and a Concotion
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 73