Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 73

Author Topic: Legacy FEF IC Thread  (Read 52642 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy FEF IC Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2019, 01:16:06 pm »

"Your name being Baker supports that idea. But I don't believe I am noble in the slightest. Sir Orto is the one dressed ornamentally; he looks the part of royalty more than I. I wish I could remember."

"At least I know age is not the cause of my amnesia, since it seems to be common among all of us here."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2019, 01:27:27 pm »

Another figure groaned, and began to shift, a massive, 6'5" man of middling age clad in remarkably heavy armor, with an equally massive shield on his back, one which had been pressing into the bed -- when the figure sat up, the bed appeared to have quite suffered from the armored man's presence, crushed in parts. It took him a little while --through much of the briefing-- to finally move off of the bed... yet, when the man swung his legs out and stood up, he made a solid step, and then another, a stolid figure.
:"I suspect that I am getting a bit too old for this."

He pulled the shield off of his back, looking it over and rapping his armored knuckles on it once, twice, coming to a rapid decision.
:"I think I've got this shield for a reason, though. I may as well protect with it."

Now, he looked over the others -- an eclectic bunch, to be sure, but that didn't really seem to bother him as much as it perhaps should.
:"Hello there. My name is Alexander Jorinn. I'm afraid my memory is full of fog like the rest of you, but it would appear that I am some form of knight."

He looked over his shield again. He felt an intimate desire to use it.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2019, 02:32:32 pm »

"In the heat of the moment, I fear I've forgotten to offer my own name. I apologize. I am Friedhelm Machuile, Guardian of the Nexus. The last Guardian of the Nexus."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2019, 02:38:30 pm »

Catherine made a mental note to write down the facts and theories once she had a notebook. She didn't know for sure, on account of the memories, but that felt like something she did a lot.

"Certainly an interesting spell. I'll have to ask you about it at a later time, Machuile."

She politely nodded at the pair of man who woke up.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2019, 02:42:31 pm »

Friedhelm wrung his hands, and though he looked toward Catherine, he did not meet her eyes. "I am sorry, but I will not divulge any details of the ritual to you. It is far too dangerous in the wrong hands. Were I not alone, I would have been flogged for even suggesting the idea of it's use. I only chose to make use of it because I felt the consequences of its use outweighed the risks."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2019, 02:47:40 pm »

"I suspected that you would say something like that, but I had to try."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2019, 03:58:38 pm »

A sturdy young man, perhaps in his late teens, stirred as he choked on empty air. There had been a curious sensation of being buried alive, gone almost at once but still disconcertingly real. A byproduct of the summoning ritual a strange male voice was talking about, perhaps? Well, he'd probably never know and it probably didn't matter. Even through the haze in his head it seemed pretty clear that he was not, in fact, buried.

The man swung his legs out of bed and slowly sat up, rubbing his face and feeling a circle of glass in front of one eye. Corrective lens, maybe? That seemed likely, though with his eyes still firmly shut he couldn't tell. He flexed his muscles to determine his condition and couldn't feel any pains or aches. The weight and jangle whenever he moved told him that he was dressed in some form of armor. Was he a fighter, then? Yes, that seemed right. It sounded as though some of the others in the room knew they could use magic, and he certainly knew nothing of the sort.

Reluctantly, he decided that he had to open his eyes and start getting a handle on things. Looking around, he was at least reassured that everyone (with the possible exception of the strange armored one) appeared to be human. He didn't think he could handle being surrounded by monsters.

: "This is quite a mess to wake up to. An invading army, no memories, no weapons, and someone keeping secrets."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2019, 04:30:27 pm »

Ciera Zephyr was unsure of many things. Who she was, where she was from, why she had a delicate and intricate gold ring on her left hand... But there was one thing she was certain of. She had not gotten enough sleep. As the others around her stirred and discussed their situation, she was continuing to bury her head into her pillow, pulling the blankets up over head, until finally, she realized that she had to admit defeat.

Slowly, begrudgingly, she sat up, only to realize that she was in a thick floor length nightgown instead of clothes or armor like the others in the group. A blush quickly crossed her face and she wrapped the blanket around herself just as an extra precaution and then moved towards the others in the group.

"Yes, well, hello! My name is Ciera Zephyr and apparently, you grabbed me while I was sleeping! I don't suppose you have anywhere around here that I could change, do you? And some clothes, since apparently I don't have any of those?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2019, 04:35:53 pm »

"Er, yes, once you have all composed yourselves, I have a few things to show you for, well, context. Afterwards I can provide you all with weapons, and armor as necessary."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2019, 05:01:28 pm »

"Plenty of surplus gear I'm sure."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2019, 05:09:34 pm »

Otiros tilted his head the moment another stranger woke up, and this time someone who sounded perhaps a tad too eager to get himself in a fight without even getting answers related to how he got there.
"Quite the eager fellow, aren't you, Orto? Take your time to regain your posture, the fight will not immediately start."
His attention soon returned to the other strangers waking up, at least none of them seemed to be truly freaking out about their lack of memory so perhaps it wasn't going to be -that- difficult to prepare themselves for a fight. With the figure that summoned them finally giving them his name, the armored man gave a brief nod in response and moved a gloved hand under his helmet pondering for a moment.
"Ah, Machuile it is then. We certainly will be needing some context for this situation."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 05:47:58 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2019, 05:31:50 pm »

"Very well, Friedhelm, son of Machuile. Lead the way."
For some reason, this whole mess seemed familiar to her, the more she found out about it. Maybe something like it had happened to Branwen in the past?

No. That would be ridiculous. Nobody simply got dragged out of their world to fight the war of another world twice.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 05:34:39 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2019, 05:43:03 pm »

The pink-haired individual went from seemingly sound asleep to quite awake, judging by the way she leapt up to her feet (on top of the bed, no less) and immediately began shouting.
"What is the meaning of this? You've kidnapped Hoshiko the Righteous, Hero of Justice and Savior of. . . uhh . . ." Her shouting trailed off as her train of thought shot directly off a cliff, relying on the rails of memories that happened to be absent at the moment. She shook her head, then dropped into a fighting stance, wielding knives that also seemed to be missing in action. "You'll regret drugging the Fiery Goddess's foremost servant and. . . also taking her, um, weapons."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2019, 05:44:18 pm »

"Who is this.....noisy, lost girl?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2019, 05:47:46 pm »

"... Hoo boy." Friedhelm cleared his throat and addressed Hoshiko. "Miss Hoshiko, I understand and accept your anger. If you but give me some time to explain, I think you may see that you are needed here. And I will replace your weapons directly after."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 73