Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: (-47.xx-) Miscellaneous Video Games Mod! (0.4)  (Read 12436 times)

BluealienDio

• Bay Watcher
  • Vampiric Guest, [PREFSTRING:steamrollers]
    • View Profile
Re: (-44.xx-) Miscellaneous Video Games Civs Mod!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2019, 06:37:38 pm »

This might sound like a weird idea, but a Don't Starve themed civ.

You got all the tools, weapons, and armors from the game alongside castes based off of the characters from the game (a scientist caste based off of Wilson, a woodcutter caste based off of Woody, etc.)
My Mods:
Team Dwarftress 2: Creature Packs: [WIP]

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
Re: (-47.xx-) Miscellaneous Video Games Civs Mod!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »

The Villains update has come, and with it comes an update for this mod! The civilizations are now capable of taking advantage of the new features the Villains update offers! The Illagers got a bit more and now we have a pair of "Evokerblood" castes (male and female) for them. I went with "Evokerblood" because I may end up making an Evoker secret eventually, to let all the races get the summony goodness!

Sinny

• Escaped Lunatic
  • A mess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2020, 03:07:56 am »

Personally ive been thinking about learning to create my own creatures and civs so I can add a creature akin to the Varl from the Banner Saga series.
These big humanoids stand twice as tall as humans and have horns of Bovinae.
They tend to stick together but can be very stubborn and impatient, especially towards other races.
In many ways they are like dwarves, having big beards and a fondness for alcohol, however they don't seem to value craftmanship very much.
They live for hundreds of years if not killed in battle. Varls cannot naturally reproduce since they are all male, instead they were created by a single god.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2020, 04:19:33 am »

How about Palico from Monster Hunter?

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2020, 05:37:48 pm »

I would want an animal crossing themed one with villagers, animals, and such

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (-47.xx-) Miscellaneous Video Games Mod! (0.4)
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2020, 11:03:08 pm »

The 0.4 update has been completed! Fighting Polygons and Pac-People civs have been added, Villagers gained Testifium (a fancy and mystical alloy of special emeralds and iron), a couple Subspace themed creatures have been added to evil biomes, blocky emeralds (the special emeralds of note) added to the underground.

Also, wild video game folk have begun implementation with Dream Penguins (Dedede's folk)! Yes, now you can play as a greedy blue penguin and beat a dragon's face in with your hammer, if you so choose.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:07:15 pm by Asin »

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2020, 09:03:46 am »

Whats about not only video games creatures? I want to make co-op mod about SCP.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2020, 01:51:38 pm »

Well, I do not desire to mod in SCP creatures. You'll have to find someone else to do work with.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2020, 06:10:16 pm »

Well, I do not desire to mod in SCP creatures. You'll have to find someone else to do work with.
So, I suggest creatures for this mod. From Fallen London and Sunless Sea. Rubbery Men, Starved Men, Curators, Devils, Fingerkings, Lamplighter Bees, Snuffers, Moon-Misers, Sorrow Spiders, Clay Men, Rattus Faber, Megalops, Stone Pigs, Frost Moth and Flukes.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 08:10:23 pm »

So, I suggest creatures for this mod. From Fallen London and Sunless Sea. Rubbery Men, Starved Men, Curators, Devils, Fingerkings, Lamplighter Bees, Snuffers, Moon-Misers, Sorrow Spiders, Clay Men, Rattus Faber, Megalops, Stone Pigs, Frost Moth and Flukes.

I'll consider them.

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2020, 07:43:28 am »

I'll consider them.
Will you add them?

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2020, 10:55:52 pm »

I'll consider them.
Will you add them?

Sadly not. Realized I could not do them justice nor even remotely make them remotely similar to how they are in game, so yeah... ^^;

Any who, in other news, I have decided on the next races to be added into the game.

The Tenda of EarthBound, and the counterpart to the Miis, the Xbox Avatars.

Only question is... in what ways would you differentiate a civ of Avatars from a civ of Miis?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2020, 11:25:24 pm »

By costumes, I guess.

Also Miis seem friendly with Tomodachi Life. XBox avatars are just about those sweet cheeves.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 11:47:05 pm »

By costumes, I guess.

Also Miis seem friendly with Tomodachi Life. XBox avatars are just about those sweet cheeves.

Maybe Avatars have more clothing options and might be more prone to more vain pursuits? Something like the elves of creatable console avatars?

EDIT: Also, I am considering other ideas for more civs and "wild folk", with one idea in particular being the Echidnas of Sonic.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 10:19:18 pm by Asin »

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2020, 01:16:41 am »

I'll consider them.
Will you add them?

Sadly not. Realized I could not do them justice nor even remotely make them remotely similar to how they are in game, so yeah... ^^;

Any who, in other news, I have decided on the next races to be added into the game.

The Tenda of EarthBound, and the counterpart to the Miis, the Xbox Avatars.

Only question is... in what ways would you differentiate a civ of Avatars from a civ of Miis?
Whats about simpler suggestion? You can add Hobo, vehicles, demons, demonic creatures, SWAT, angels and aliens from games Hobo 1-7.
Pages: 1 [2]