Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tilesets like Gemset?  (Read 3410 times)

sampeng1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tilesets like Gemset?
« on: October 07, 2019, 02:05:23 pm »

Any tilesets like Gemset out there that are updated to the current version? I tried looking on Github but the version there is one version behind.

vettlingr

• Bay Watcher
  • Þjóðalfur
    • View Profile
Re: Tilesets like Gemset?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:19:54 pm »

Gemset is much like Gemset and updated to the current version

sampeng1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 06:51:25 pm »

Really? It says 44.10 on the set. Anyway i probably should of asked this sooner but when I load the set up, a number of the textures appear wrong, especially letters (which appear as characters or animals instead of letters). I dont know if this is because i accidently clicked the "simplify textures" button one time or what.

vettlingr

• Bay Watcher
  • Þjóðalfur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 06:56:57 pm »

Really? It says 44.10 on the set. Anyway i probably should of asked this sooner but when I load the set up, a number of the textures appear wrong, especially letters (which appear as characters or animals instead of letters). I dont know if this is because i accidently clicked the "simplify textures" button one time or what.
That is because the tileset uses a plugin called TWBT. Which is activated through DFhack and made easy by any Lazy noob pack.

sampeng1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 11:00:07 pm »

I seem to have fixed the issue. I think the problem was i physically took an old save file from an old lnp and placed it into a new one instead of letting the pack search for the file itself.