Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 6! [Day 4]  (Read 41121 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 6! [Day 2]
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2019, 01:30:24 pm »

Judging by the questions asked by TricMagic,
Ah Walls...

Questorhank, and IonMatrix. A question to the three of you. What do you think of all these walls, and which of them is lying?

kingawsume, why aren't you engaging beyond a few posts?

Pooka, why do I not care about asking you questions?

Dolores, what do you think of my vote on you? IcyTea and Hector, what do you think of it? More importantly, which of you are scum, if any?

Also Dolores, the person you remind me of was Scum and achieved victory in that game. Leading town players around is a very valid tactic.

These questions sound like questions a town player would ask, so I'm thinking TricMagic might be town. I'm not sure if Pooka is scum,
Yes. Although that doesn't gain any information, as denying it would be very scummy, and suggesting other roles puts you at risk of night kill. In addition, claiming town this early could potentially help the mafia narrow down who has a power role (although to confirm it would at least keep them from chancing across one during the night).
I just heard something I can't let slide!
A townie is going to get night killed. That's what happens at night. If you're not a power role, it's in your interest, all else being equal, to be the one getting night killed. This protects the powerroles. This helps you, the town, to win.
I agree with you, If QH is a vanilla townie, if he were night killed, it would mean a power role isn't nightkilled. I noticed that QH hasn't mentioned anything after this post

QuestionHank, Do you have responses for what Delores said in this quote?
You've been silent for a while

Pooka, How's the puzzle coming along? What pieces have you found?

Pooka

• Bay Watcher
  • Deleting things since 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2019, 02:54:03 pm »

You're also playing very similarly to in vanilla tea mafia, wherein you were scum.
She seems a lot more active, yet I somehow still get that vibe from her.

I don't think dolores is worth pursuing at the moment, now that we're at the start of Day 2 and have enough time to learn about pretty much everyone else. Consider that they drove hector to quit; I don't think dolores would do that to their only scumbuddy this early. There's simply no benefits that I can see from bussing at that point in time. And I'll take their word (alongside mine) that a scummy ICT would not play the way he did.

This brings us to a compact list of suspects:
Naturegirl
QuestorHank
TricMagic
IonMatrix

To all who have been blued: I can't promise there won't be gigantic walls of text on Day 2, but you have a better chance to make a case on Day 2 now that we have a nightkill; you can start from there and help trim down that list. We only have three lynches before the game is over (assuming all nightkills go through).
Code: [Select]
> os.delete("real_life.py")

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2019, 03:55:21 pm »

ICT: given hector is scum, who do you think is his scumbuddy?
How do you feel about naturegirl?
I'll answer these questions with reads:

Naturegirl1999: Slight scum. Wishy-washy play not pointing towards the town wincon. Excusable by inexperience, but indistinguishable from their scum play in Vanilla Tea.

dolores: Strong town. I've reread the thread and thought more about the flattery gut read, and I figure the gutshot was due to the sudden shift in tone with changed focus target. The idea of "other players, play like this guy (i.e. at all)!" was always there, more likely directed to encourage the less active players than to flatter me. Was the first to attack hector; a bus seems unlikely, especially as hector wouldn't have quit in that case. Wouldn't have killed kingawsume, whom I was reading as scum. For dolores to be scum would require an unreasonable amount of assumptions, including the narcissistic one that they'd be playing specifically to throw me off and to counter my strategies.

TricMagic: Slight town: Scumhunting in their own disengaged way. Importantly, asks questions such as "who is lying" and "who should we lynch", showing an interest in reaching the town wincon.

Pooka: Scum or cop. Activelurking with the excuse of planning to puzzle out the game logically with a massclaim, even after being explained to why it wouldn't work. Analyzes the nightkill by asking a low-activity player to analyze it instead, implying they have an unstated reason to know the answer.

Questorhank: Null. 404 player not found.

IonMatrix: Neutral. Lacking in content, plentiful in apologies. Nevertheless, displays a slight interest in lynching scum with no idea of how to actually do it.

Searching for hector's buddy proved fruitless as I was the only one he actually had a two-sided interaction with.

Naturegirl1999: is there a reason you didn't ask anything of IonMatrix after airing your suspicion of them?

Pooka: what results did you get? I think I can predict your answer; why, in your mind, was that person a more informative inspect than any other player?

Others: re-read the thread. Yes, all of it. Answer any and all questions I asked you but you don't think you answered sufficiently.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2019, 04:21:58 pm »

I couldn't think of what to ask

*face palm* looks like I have some time. So...prepare for my useless and unskillled questions I guess.

So,IcyTea, how does it feel to be the GM the last game and a player in this game? (Hopefuly this is relevant)

Already having a bit of an argument are we?

dolores, how do you feel about the assumptions other people have made about you?

Naturegirl, you literally just posted the same thing as TricMagic about dolores's identity. Why?

Is that bandwagoning?
It isn't bandwagoning. I agree with Tricmagic
I answered his question, though he never pressed me on my response. Note. I no longer am suspicious of dolores, this was farther back in the game. I now think dolores is town.

Everyone, who do you want to be lynched?
Ionmatrix, your questions were answered in the thread. Asking who do you want lynched is an odd way of asking who we think is scum. I don't think I'm the only one who answered your questions. Do you have any more questions? Now that we know Hector was scum and can put his interactions in a more informed light? We also know Kingasume was town, allowing us to put his interactions in an informed light? Its day 2 now. Any questions? Responses to people's answers?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2019, 04:31:16 pm »

Why did you air your suspicion, then? Figure out why you are suspicious of your target, consider what conditions would prove or disprove that, then ask a question that leads your target to satisfying those conditions depending on their alignment. Then analyze their responses for further points to prove or disprove. It's just like science.

Pooka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2019, 04:57:19 pm »

Pooka: Scum or cop. Activelurking with the excuse of planning to puzzle out the game logically with a massclaim, even after being explained to why it wouldn't work. Analyzes the nightkill by asking a low-activity player to analyze it instead, implying they have an unstated reason to know the answer.

Pooka: what results did you get? I think I can predict your answer; why, in your mind, was that person a more informative inspect than any other player?

How to approach this...
First, I like how you're building up for the question of "results please" by saying I'm scum or cop and pressuring me with a vote. Feels like a subtle attempt to rolefish (using your very own strategy of "the best way to get a correct answer is to give a wrong one"), which I will refuse to answer to. Maybe come back with a wagon and I'll change my mind.

But now that this is out of the way, I've got to ask. Why are you rolefishing?

Also, I ask whomever I want with whatever questions I think of. There are no "implications" as it were by asking Naturegirl that; I thought she was a good start for asking her about the nightkill, and I don't believe the "low activity" thing applies to her as much as anybody else.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2019, 05:00:35 pm »

I would also like to know why ICT is rolefishing

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2019, 05:34:38 pm »

Why are you rolefishing?
I'm not. I'm asserting that the only way for you to be town at this point is to be the cop. D1 you stated that you're going to rely on power roles to carry the game. I explained why that is too unreliable to work as plan A, and you doubled down on your argument. This discussion gave an illusion of activity to not attract too much attention, but you didn't actually hunt scum effectively. This implies that either you really believe power roles alone can win the game for town, or you are scum.

With this established, you have flip-flopped on the matter of dolores today. This would make very much sense if you had inspected them, no?

Nightkill analysis: a useless cask of WIFOM without factual data to compare it to. In using the technique, you imply that you have factual data.

But here's the thing: you can't claim cop if you aren't one. If you do, the real cop will counterclaim you, and town will win the second day after that at the latest.

do you think it is now time to claim while we're only dealing with 1 scum?
What would you answer to your own question? It wasn't directed at me, but I believe it's best to wait for scum to fakeclaim first.

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2019, 05:41:35 pm »

So what, you're still not able to come up with any questions of your own? Just going to harp on things other people have said instead? Don't have any interest of your own?
Why not address literally any of the points I've pointed towards you so far on D2?
I really wish I had a town game to compare this to, because you've done nothing to recommend yourself to date.

But now that this is out of the way, I've got to ask. Why are you rolefishing?
Man, where do I even start with this
First of all, 'scum or cop' is not rolefishing. I literally use the same idea not five posts earlier.
QuestorHank either the cop or scum, but cripplingly anti-town either way. Simply hasn't posted and isn't active, so there's no way to tell. Looked concerned about not dying as opposed to finding scum during RVS, though.
Scum have priviledged information and can have alignment knowledge mechanically. Cops have priviledged information (they are the cop) and can obtain alignment knowledge mechnically. There are certain things that both cops and scum do, which contributes a lot to the high lynch rate among bad!town cops on D1. This is why I brought this up about Questorhank, regarding his D1 play.
Now, I could speculate that eyeseeti is talking about your rigid mechanical focus, but not only is that his job to explain, I don't care because I don't think a mechanical focus is ever even vaguely forgivable. I also don't like how you've gone about it. But all that's besides the point, because you've decided to try to falsify a case against a stronger town player right off the bat on D2 after giving up on it on D1.
So, Pooka, please explain the following to me:
Why aren't you still pursuing your D1 case one me (dolores)? By your own admission, you can't agree with my sentiment that you don't have anything on me. What's changed?
Given that there is a sustained case on you and the alternative is wasting the D2 lynch why not claim? I'll preemptively note that this is a question, not a command. Explain to me why you're not claiming your role, especially given that with two very-likely-town players, one scum, and two mislynches, a massclaim literally breaks the setup/solves the game unless ICT is the only town powerrole. The alternative, as the post I was writing this before says, is being lynched. Surely you could just claim VT if that were your role, and actually do it authentically and convince us.
PPE: bleh
But here's the thing: you can't claim cop if you aren't one. If you do, the real cop will counterclaim you, and town will win the second day after that at the latest.
There's no cop (1/3 of the time, 50% if you're jk)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2019, 05:49:34 pm »

Judging by the questions asked by TricMagic,
Ah Walls...

Questorhank, and IonMatrix. A question to the three of you. What do you think of all these walls, and which of them is lying?

kingawsume, why aren't you engaging beyond a few posts?

Pooka, why do I not care about asking you questions?

Dolores, what do you think of my vote on you? IcyTea and Hector, what do you think of it? More importantly, which of you are scum, if any?

Also Dolores, the person you remind me of was Scum and achieved victory in that game. Leading town players around is a very valid tactic.

These questions sound like questions a town player would ask, so I'm thinking TricMagic might be town. I'm not sure if Pooka is scum,
Yes. Although that doesn't gain any information, as denying it would be very scummy, and suggesting other roles puts you at risk of night kill. In addition, claiming town this early could potentially help the mafia narrow down who has a power role (although to confirm it would at least keep them from chancing across one during the night).
I just heard something I can't let slide!
A townie is going to get night killed. That's what happens at night. If you're not a power role, it's in your interest, all else being equal, to be the one getting night killed. This protects the powerroles. This helps you, the town, to win.
I agree with you, If QH is a vanilla townie, if he were night killed, it would mean a power role isn't nightkilled. I noticed that QH hasn't mentioned anything after this post

QuestionHank, Do you have responses for what Delores said in this quote?
You've been silent for a while

*face palm* looks like I have some time. So...prepare for my useless and unskillled questions I guess.

So,IcyTea, how does it feel to be the GM the last game and a player in this game? (Hopefuly this is relevant)

Already having a bit of an argument are we?

dolores, how do you feel about the assumptions other people have made about you?

Naturegirl, you literally just posted the same thing as TricMagic about dolores's identity. Why?

Is that bandwagoning?
It isn't bandwagoning. I agree with Tricmagic
I answered his question, though he never pressed me on my response. Note. I no longer am suspicious of dolores, this was farther back in the game. I now think dolores is town.

Everyone, who do you want to be lynched?
Ionmatrix, your questions were answered in the thread. Asking who do you want lynched is an odd way of asking who we think is scum. I don't think I'm the only one who answered your questions. Do you have any more questions? Now that we know Hector was scum and can put his interactions in a more informed light? We also know Kingasume was town, allowing us to put his interactions in an informed light? Its day 2 now. Any questions? Responses to people's answers?
Where have others asked these questions, dolores?

Pooka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2019, 06:01:11 pm »

I'm not. I'm asserting that the only way for you to be town at this point is to be the cop. D1 you stated that you're going to rely on power roles to carry the game. I explained why that is too unreliable to work as plan A, and you doubled down on your argument. This discussion gave an illusion of activity to not attract too much attention, but you didn't actually hunt scum effectively. This implies that either you really believe power roles alone can win the game for town, or you are scum.
OK. You're asking me about concepts for carrying the game forward. dolores said something in a previous post and that is "different culture." Here's something I admit: I'm bad at concepts. I work on the fly, with what I'm faced with right now. What decisions I make or what I say is affected by what I read, not by concepts. I should have said that back when I answered, but it's too late.

Right now, I have a string for scumhunting, you're already seeing me try it now.

With this established, you have flip-flopped on the matter of dolores today. This would make very much sense if you had inspected them, no?
Flip flopped? I thought I made it clear why I dropped the case on dolores today.

Read:
I don't think dolores is worth pursuing at the moment, now that we're at the start of Day 2 and have enough time to learn about pretty much everyone else. Consider that they drove hector to quit; I don't think dolores would do that to their only scumbuddy this early. There's simply no benefits that I can see from bussing at that point in time.

Nightkill analysis: a useless cask of WIFOM without factual data to compare it to. In using the technique, you imply that you have factual data.
OK, let's suppose I do have that factual data. What would it be like?

What would you answer to your own question? It wasn't directed at me, but I believe it's best to wait for scum to fakeclaim first.
Now, starting with you and no sooner.

Coming soon: dolores response

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2019, 06:05:09 pm »

Fucking what?
Are you just quoting your own posts for no other reason than to clog up the thread?
I asked you some questions. On D2.
Naturegirl
I don't really like how, uh, conservative your play is. I feel like you don't show a strong interest in other player's alignments which is the definitive scumtell, but you're present enough to suggest that you could. You're also playing very similarly to in vanilla tea mafia, wherein you were scum.
What do you think about Pooka? Particularly, how do you feel about their case on me, or the fact that it fell through. How do you feel about their 'case' on tricmagic?  Does it concern you that they seem to be going after players without any good quoted reasons?
I'd also like a general reads list from you, since I don't think you've done anything to really generate content from other players or put out very much at all about how you're thinking.
I don't like how Pooka tried cases without many reasons for those cases. You and ICT are very engaged, so I'm thinking both of you are town. Not sure about the rest, though
"Not sure about the rest though" isn't really good enough. Articulate why. Explain to me why you don't know the alignment of other players. Surely, if you were town, it would be your first priority to find out.
Is pooka scum? What alignment is TricMagic? What are the rest of your reads?
Why don't you ask any questions? Why do your posts always look like they're tweets? Where is your reads list?
I cannot stress enough how much making me fullquote a post literally on the end of the previous page, less than six hours old, makes me want to put your name in bold and red.
So what, you're still not able to come up with any questions of your own? Just going to harp on things other people have said instead? Don't have any interest of your own?
anyway
for a start
Do you have responses for what Delores said in this quote?
Literally just sitting on my question, no contribution
How's the puzzle coming along? What pieces have you found?
Not a question, holy fucking shit.
Besides the fact that other people asked this already, other people asked this already. And telling an inactive player that they're inactive isn't really worth more town points, anyway.

Naturegirl
Your response to being told that you're playing conservatively and it's suspicious how little you care about other player's alignments is to double down and say that you're doing enough? You're literally going to defend the accusation of being overprotective and useless by being as overprotective and useless as you physically can?
ppe: I'll respond to pooka after their next post I guess

Pooka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2019, 06:12:43 pm »

Man, where do I even start with this
First of all, 'scum or cop' is not rolefishing. I literally use the same idea not five posts earlier.
It's not even the "scum or cop" thing by itself, it's the fact it was followed by "tell us your results" that rang the alarm.

So, Pooka, please explain the following to me:
Why aren't you still pursuing your D1 case one me (dolores)? By your own admission, you can't agree with my sentiment that you don't have anything on me. What's changed?
Given that there is a sustained case on you and the alternative is wasting the D2 lynch why not claim? I'll preemptively note that this is a question, not a command. Explain to me why you're not claiming your role, especially given that with two very-likely-town players, one scum, and two mislynches, a massclaim literally breaks the setup/solves the game unless ICT is the only town powerrole. The alternative, as the post I was writing this before says, is being lynched. Surely you could just claim VT if that were your role, and actually do it authentically and convince us.
The very first thing you actually do in the game is drive hector to give up. As scum, is there a reason you would drive your only scumbuddy (not even that but the informative side of the scumteam, a valuable team member) to quit the game and then bus them? hector's flip by itself was enough reason to know that my case on you no longer has any merit; so why not...actually reduce the suspicious circle to Naturegirl, QH, Tric and Ion, and focus on these four? That's the whole idea.

Also, I'm certainly not up for claiming right now unless someone else comes forward with one. As a power role I don't want to claim and be the night kill, AND as a vanilla townie I don't want to tell scum that I'm not the lynch they're looking for.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2019, 06:27:21 pm »

Fucking what?
Are you just quoting your own posts for no other reason than to clog up the thread?
I asked you some questions. On D2.
Naturegirl
I don't really like how, uh, conservative your play is. I feel like you don't show a strong interest in other player's alignments which is the definitive scumtell, but you're present enough to suggest that you could. You're also playing very similarly to in vanilla tea mafia, wherein you were scum.
What do you think about Pooka? Particularly, how do you feel about their case on me, or the fact that it fell through. How do you feel about their 'case' on tricmagic?  Does it concern you that they seem to be going after players without any good quoted reasons?
I'd also like a general reads list from you, since I don't think you've done anything to really generate content from other players or put out very much at all about how you're thinking.
I don't like how Pooka tried cases without many reasons for those cases. You and ICT are very engaged, so I'm thinking both of you are town. Not sure about the rest, though
"Not sure about the rest though" isn't really good enough. Articulate why. Explain to me why you don't know the alignment of other players. Surely, if you were town, it would be your first priority to find out.
Is pooka scum? What alignment is TricMagic? What are the rest of your reads?
Why don't you ask any questions? Why do your posts always look like they're tweets? Where is your reads list?
I cannot stress enough how much making me fullquote a post literally on the end of the previous page, less than six hours old, makes me want to put your name in bold and red.
anyway
for a start
Do you have responses for what Delores said in this quote?
Literally just sitting on my question, no contribution
How's the puzzle coming along? What pieces have you found?
Not a question, holy fucking shit.
Besides the fact that other people asked this already, other people asked this already. And telling an inactive player that they're inactive isn't really worth more town points, anyway.

Naturegirl
Your response to being told that you're playing conservatively and it's suspicious how little you care about other player's alignments is to double down and say that you're doing enough? You're literally going to defend the accusation of being overprotective and useless by being as overprotective and useless as you physically can?
ppe: I'll respond to pooka after their next post I guess
My point is that I am asking questons, you said I only copied questons, I responded by showing questons I asked without simply copying. I thoutht I mentioned reads. I think you are town. Pooka might be scum or jailkeeper, TricMagic or QuestionHank might be scum or cop, Ionmatrix is suspicous, stopping for much of the game
QuestionHank, what do you think about what has been said so far?
TricMagic, you havn't posted in D2 yet, what are your reads?

dolores

• Bay Watcher
  • vinyl
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2019, 07:02:05 pm »

Yeah I lied, gonna post first
OK. You're asking me about concepts for carrying the game forward. dolores said something in a previous post and that is "different culture." Here's something I admit: I'm bad at concepts. I work on the fly, with what I'm faced with right now. What decisions I make or what I say is affected by what I read, not by concepts. I should have said that back when I answered, but it's too late.
Nuh-uh. You don't get to pick and choose. I said that I believed that I could imagine you were so bad at mafia that I could imagine bad!town playing that way on D1. I just phrased it nicely. For comparison: basically (maybe literally) any of my other posts directed towards you, wherein I call you out for trying to rely on wifom and mechanics, neither of which are reliable or available to use and both of which are scummy as fuaark.
Flip flopped? I thought I made it clear why I dropped the case on dolores today.
Consider that they drove hector to quit; I don't think dolores would do that to their only scumbuddy this early.
Yeah I cut up a quote, what are you going to do about it nerd?
See, I don't believe in teams-analysis. It's wifom. Wifom is useless at best when you go public with it. Keep it to yourself. Wifom is like the contents of your lower intestines. Sometimes it gives you a really strong insight into a really difficult matter, but it isn't something people want to see smeared across the wall.
How, exactly, does what you're accussing me of right now (driving hector to quit) not apply at least as strongly to ICT? Do you have some inside knowledge from scumchat of hector bitching about me, specifically? ICT is the one with the history, after all.
OK, let's suppose I do have that factual data. What would it be like?
It's a report. That's it. It's a pm from the moderator. That's the only 'factual evidence' that exists. That, and the vanilla scum PM.
You're the one trying to rely on this 'factual evidence'. You're the one that thinks you can avoid scumhunting and rely on wifom and mechanical solutions in a basically vanilla setup (or ever, fuck everyone who doesn't hunt scum in BYORs). You don't get to flip that.
You spent D1 harping on some manna from heaven that was never going to come. It's D2. It's not here. You don't get to hide behind the fucking nightkill like it's something you can use to consult the bones and find scum.
Now, starting with you and no sooner.
You've got to be fucking kidding me
Every player active in this thread (all three of us) who isn't you (all two of us) agree that you're likely scum and the other player is probably town.
Why the fuck should icytea claim and not you?

It's not even the "scum or cop" thing by itself, it's the fact it was followed by "tell us your results" that rang the alarm.
What fucking bell?
"You're either scum or the cop"
"You're the cop"
What's the difference? You feel thrown off by the fact that you're not actually the cop?
hector's flip by itself was enough reason to know that my case on you no longer has any merit; so why not...actually reduce the suspicious circle to Naturegirl, QH, Tric and Ion, and focus on these four? That's the whole idea.
Because they're not active in the thread, except for NG who you aren't interacting with at all. You can't magic a response out of QH/TM/IM, so leave some questions resting on them and get on with your work. NG is here, if they're the only active player you're actively looking into, why not direct your attention to them?
You didn't even put ICT in this list. You don't find them suspicious, despite the fact they're the only player you're pursuing?
Also, I'm certainly not up for claiming right now unless someone else comes forward with one. As a power role I don't want to claim and be the night kill, AND as a vanilla townie I don't want to tell scum that I'm not the lynch they're looking for.
Listen up, dumbass.
Everyone is in the same postion regarding this, other than myself who fullclaimed. Except that's totally untrue, and infact radically false.
Unless the heavens split open or there's a guilty inspect result, ICT or myself are not getting lynched today. Nobody in this thread besides the two of us could even manage it even if we were scum just because you aren't as articulate, but I genuinely believe that they're pretty likely to be town. I don't think hector would participate in the rediculous, orchestrated, meta drama bullshit that would need to happen for the wine in my heart to accept that scenario anyway. Plus, their play is about three standard deviations townier than anyone else in this thread who isn't me.
That means that if the players amongst whom we are going to lynch today (everyone but icytea31|dolores) claim, we can narrow down the suspects list to whichever has the wrong number of power roles/vanilla townies. IcyTea gets to claim last in that scenario, since if no power role gets outed, they're one of the two 'softclear' players that are getting nightkilled first. Even if all forcing you to claim achieves is that someone else is lynched and you get nightkilled, that in itself basically buys us another mislynch.
Really, you should have falseclaimed cop and prayed that there wasn't one in the setup, then just faked innocent reports with your knowledge of where the nightkill would go. Too late now, I guess.

You might think I'm harping on too much about how town ICT is. He's not that townie (he is actually, but anyway). But here's the thing: there are three inactive players. If icytea never posted in or interacted with the thread again, he wouldn't make the D2 lynch list. He wouldn't make the D3 lynch list. He wouldn't even make the D4 lylo lynch list. Because there are three inactive players who also posted less leading up to now and less recently and weren't nearly as townie D1.

I swear to god naturegirl if you don't start formatting your posts in a way which doesn't make my eyes feel like the optic nerve is going to drag itself raw and naked out of my skull to shriek painfully from the precipice of my skull, I'm going to break into your house and hide APA style guides in your pillow until it feels really uncomfortable to lay on.
There is a preview button. For the love of god, use it, and then edit your posts until they no longer resemble incomprehensible nightmare creatures.
My point is that I am asking questons, you said I only copied questons, I responded by showing questons I asked without simply copying. I thoutht I mentioned reads. I think you are town. Pooka might be scum or jailkeeper, TricMagic or QuestionHank might be scum or cop, Ionmatrix is suspicous, stopping for much of the game
Except literally none of those were original or interesting questions.
Asking questions to the players you should have been trying to engage with is a good start, but not only is it too little too late, you're literally only doing it while under pressure. Doesn't count. Zero town points for you.
Keep doing it, because there might be a time when you're not under pressure and if I notice that you stopped because of that I'll lynch you in a heartbeat. But that shouldn't be a problem, since you're town and would ask the questions regardless of whether or not I'm here. Except you didn't ask any questions, you haven't answered my questions in anything but the most rudimentary and selective form, and you haven't offerered any analysis into the posts of any of the players in this thread.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15