Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - An End of Sorts  (Read 37807 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - Game Begins Early!
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2020, 01:55:44 pm »

Spoiler: ForHire (click to show/hide)

”We need to hit them fast and hard to distract them from the rest of the incoming squads, you are clear to engage any targets that come your way. The scrap bots will place the explosives with speed while I, the teddy bear, and you Megastonks will provide ranged covering fire while you do this. Once we breach, I will give the command for the signal, and than we go into the LZ and take down all targets, remember any unassuming mutant can still have deadly powers and destroy your body, use any tactics to cause mayhem but we ain’t here to take hostages, so be precise and swift.”

Jäger will command the scrap piles to place the explosives on the west gate, using the cover of the trees to get as close as possible, while him and the teddy bear will provide covering fire from the trees, and Megastonks can draw fire as well. Jäger will take down any sentry humans on the west side of the wall to let the scrap piles set their explosives up, and give the signal to Sable once the western gate explodes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - Battles Begin!
« Reply #361 on: April 15, 2020, 09:27:17 am »

"Looks like there are humans in the castle, I'm gonna need you to stay with the RV while I go inside and see about getting some armour."
Drive the RV closer and leave Rovin inside it while I go knock on the door to the castle and see if I can get inside.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 16, 2020, 09:57:12 pm »

Auze considers his options. Being not suicidal, he goes for one that doesn't involve pissing off death robots first
Go towards Steele's Smithery
Spoiler: Auze (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Personal Quests (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tortles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 03:39:21 pm by auzewasright »
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My name is Theodore Ansen, and this is my best friend Timmy Jenkins. Thank you for the hospitality you have shown us." Theodore replies.

Introductions.

Spoiler: Theodore Ansen (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 18, 2020, 04:55:59 am »

Ben Lash grins and nods as he's given his share of the loot, exchanging whatever gruff pleasantries the occasion might call for.   
Then he strolls off, pushing his newly-acquired bike, to chat to various pirates before the encampment can disperse.   

First order of business is to find that mad bastard who jumped onto the other truck, get his name (assuming I don't know the guy already) and attempt to shake his hand or offer a fist-bump, friendly headbutt or whatever other piratical form of greeting might be appropriate.   

However that goes, at the same time try and find out any news of the world or general gossip and see if I can maybe arrange a ride northwards, in the general direction of Land Pirate turf - preferably sticking my bike in the back of a truck or van to save on precious fuel, if I can talk my way into it.   

Edit: Ideally to either Scole or Spooner Row for the respective quests at those locations, but beggars can't be choosers.   
Or if there are any pirate war-parties heading out, I suppose I wouldn't be against the idea of joining up on such a venture. Oh, also, try and get some more bullets for the single-shot rifle I nabbed, unless its rightful owner would like to reclaim it
- it is somewhat useful but it'd hardly be worth fighting over.
Some grub wouldn't go astray, either, if I can find any around the campsite.   

Spoiler: Ben Lash (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Quests (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:30:30 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pokeboss44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 18, 2020, 10:27:37 am »

”I am just a simple woman trying to make my way in this desecrated world, I mainly am a off sourcer and freelancer news reporter hoping to bring just a bit of stability back to the human civilization against killer robots and mutants by making every remaining unaugmented person having news to make sure they can reach safe havens and refugee camps, as such. I use to have a housing in Watton where I helped the last pockets of humans there until I used my remaining earnings to gather a box of gold leaf and bring it back to you. It seems you have a hit against Amy, may I provide my loyalty to you by removing her life force?, I am a skilled freelancer.”

Introduce myself to Irma and provide a sob yet a bit inspiring story to help me get on her good side and than ask questions on why they want to kill Amy.

Spoiler: Karen Kablukov (click to show/hide)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 18, 2020, 02:17:03 pm »

P-4 Remembered that before the stealth mission went awry, he had met some folks from the keep, one of which was named Dell. They had asked him to record the meeting, and he had. Now he needed to find them again and transfer the information, either verbally or via transfer of the recording. Maybe he would be able to get the GML a more trustworthy ally than the mob!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 02:22:26 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2020, 09:54:20 am »

Laxfield Labyrinth
Sonic boom. "BACK OFF!"
Shoot him with the old rifle; if he gets too close, spray the Spray-On Flesh in his eyes. Shoot keratin spikes at him, prioritizing his face and the tentacles that hold legitimate weapons.
I will not die today. I will not let my companions die today.
Every hit counts; don't get hit yourself. This is how skirmishers fight.
[Darrin rolled 4+1+3weird+1skirmisher=9]
[Darrin rolled 2+1-1body+1skirmisher+1gun=4]
[Darrin rolled 6+3+3weird+1skirmisher=13]

Darrin booms at the tentacled man. The blast sends him scattering back.

"DON'T THINK I CAN'T CATCH YOU! THE CATMAN WITH THE MERCURY MOUTH CALLED ME VIKTOR, FOR I AM ALWAYS THE VICTOR!"

Viktor plants his feet firmly on the gantry and shoots half a dozen tentacles out towards the party. Darrin fumbles with his gun. It's wrenched from his hand and smashed against the metalwork by Viktor's sledgehammer, the barrel cracked. Chloe and Ben jab uncertainly at the tentacles as they stand behind Darrin. The scientist holds out his hands and punches out volley after spines. The skewer the tentacles to the walls and ceiling, the hockey stick clatters to the ground.

"We've got him pinned, let's murder him!!" Big Ben shouts. Slather is forming around his mouth and his own new tentacles are growing larger.

"No, no, let's make our escape while we can!" says Chloe Fontaine, eyeing up the exits.

Darrin's new quest:

Find the Party
Darrin has lost half the others in the labyrinth. Balthazar, Doc Stone and Gavel are in here somewhere!
Reward: +1 tally per party member found alive.

Bingo Hall, Norwich
Get Harjinder's input on the new discovery I've made with that laptop, and see if she has any suggestions on how that might be used to change things, and if she thinks there will be any downsides or other issues, such as it might free up all the bodiless minds up there, or anger them or such.
"So if I can get this straight... the uploxed we deal with, they're the minority? Most of them are up there living in paradise, they've forgotten we even exist. Waking them all up will kill the excess processing power that allows a minority of them to hunt us here on Earth?

"If that's true, then we should get it to one of the towers! I'm sure the Church or the Mob would let you use their tower if it means taking out the Uploxed for good!"

South Edge of the Broads
P-4 Remembered that before the stealth mission went awry, he had met some folks from the keep, one of which was named Dell. They had asked him to record the meeting, and he had. Now he needed to find them again and transfer the information, either verbally or via transfer of the recording. Maybe he would be able to get the GML a more trustworthy ally than the mob!
[P4 rolled 5+2+1wits=8]
P4 spends the next day walking east from Spooner Row. During that time he manages to fix his voice box, but his jaw is still partly ruined. On a south road, at the top of a hill, he sees Dell sitting on a motortrike, scouring the horizon with his telescope.

"You again!" he says when he sees P4 approach. "Did... did you get the recording?"

P4 plays back what he had overheard. That the pirate warlord Marie had hired on the mob to try to get her rival killed, and where Dulcamara, the mob's agent in this, was likely to be found in the ruins of Tuckswood. And that there's a Pirate base close by in an old tank museum.

"You have done an invaluable service, deadman," says Dell. "I know now that not all of you are so mindlessly bloodthirsty. I'll give your description to my people and tell them not to shoot you on sight."

Before P4 can talk for longer, Dell spots a series of zeppelins roll along the countryside to the south, heading in the direction of Bungay.

"I need to go warn my friends... I'll see you again Big Cat!"

And with that he rides back into the radio-deadzone of Norwich.

Record the Meeting is complete. P4 gains +2 tallies, and +1 keep rep.

Postwick
[Karen rolled 5+1+1empathy+1mob=8]
Introduce myself to Irma and provide a sob yet a bit inspiring story to help me get on her good side and than ask questions on why they want to kill Amy.
Irma seems to buy the story, or at least, she doesn't question it too deeply, and she's clearly enthusiastic about the newcomer offering to perform the hit on Amy. But still, she's a bit cagey about the reasons.

"Amy is a pirate," she says. "We do a bit of business with them, but in the long run they have to go. They're too chaotic for the long-term stability here. We're trying to build something and all they can do is tear down. A freelancer whose done good work for us, Dulcamara, has the full details. You can find her over in Tuckswood, a little south of Norwich central."

Forest -> Scole
First order of business is to find that mad bastard who jumped onto the other truck, get his name (assuming I don't know the guy already) and attempt to shake his hand or offer a fist-bump, friendly headbutt or whatever other piratical form of greeting might be appropriate.   

However that goes, at the same time try and find out any news of the world or general gossip and see if I can maybe arrange a ride northwards, in the general direction of Land Pirate turf - preferably sticking my bike in the back of a truck or van to save on precious fuel, if I can talk my way into it.   

Edit: Ideally to either Scole or Spooner Row for the respective quests at those locations, but beggars can't be choosers.   
Or if there are any pirate war-parties heading out, I suppose I wouldn't be against the idea of joining up on such a venture. Oh, also, try and get some more bullets for the single-shot rifle I nabbed, unless its rightful owner would like to reclaim it
- it is somewhat useful but it'd hardly be worth fighting over.
Some grub wouldn't go astray, either, if I can find any around the campsite.   
[Ben rolled 4+3+0empathy+2pirates=9]
[Ben rolled 3+1+0empathy+2pirates=6]
[Ben rolled 2+4+0empathy+2pirates=8]
The pirates camp up as they divvy out the spoils of the raid and eat some beans on the fire. Ben eats his fill and introduces himself to the mad pirate that had jumped onto the other truck.

"The name's Magnus," he says taking Ben's hand in firm embrace. "I was impressed by your fighting kid, and your stunt with the wheel might have saved my life... but their truck's axle is completely buggered from the wheel blowing out so there's no recovering it. Next time try not to sink a ship that could be captured."

He sticks around and tries to find out the gossip of what's been happening, but these guys have been hanging around for a week in the woods waiting in ambush and don't have any fresh news.

They do allow him to throw his bike onto the back of the truck for the ride north, but during the discussions the pneumatic rifle is spotted and its owner takes it back. The drive takes a few hours, the vehicles laden down with goods recovered. Whole trailers are piled up with incomprehensible electronics.

The ambush party arrive at Scole where there's a huge convocation of vehicles spread out in the ruins of the small town. The warlord Amy has crushed some of the buildings with her tank, and in the cleared rubble a huge market has sprung up. Magnus and the others disperse to try to trade their various takings, and Ben is left in the middle of the market with his bike. He soon learns that the Spooner Row camp has been completely dismantled after some Uploxed attacks and heavy flooding forced them away, and that anyone he had hoped to see in Spooner Row would be here in Scole instead.

The market is filled with all that a pirate could hope for in weapons, vehicle parts, food, drugs, booze, and various weird tech from the old days. The discussion about the town is all about the fall of Spooner Row, and recent sightings of zeppelins heading past Scole from west to east.

Ben has lost a rifle.

Castle Rising
Drive the RV closer and leave Rovin inside it while I go knock on the door to the castle and see if I can get inside.
"My name is Theodore Ansen, and this is my best friend Timmy Jenkins. Thank you for the hospitality you have shown us." Theodore replies.
Dr Goldstine takes the vehicle in closer and has Rovin wait there. He approaches the castle and knocks upon it, like he saw the others do. Soon, a hunched figure opens and slot and sees it is just a man. Goldstine introduces himself and the butler says, "More guests! What a pleasant surprise for the Earl... come in..." As they ascend the stairs, Goldstine realises the man before him is a robot. He is brought into a chamber where he sees two nondescript but vaguely familiar looking men in conversation with an old man in a red smoking jacket and fez.

Timmy and Theodore are introducing themselves to the Earl in his chamber when the robot butler ushers in another guest. He's a middle aged man with thinning hair who is heavily armed and seems to be wearing the doors of a kitchen cabinet for armour.

"This is Dr Burt Goldstine," whirrs the Robo-butler. They all look at each other, and the guests recognise each other as fellow mutants, who awoke in Walt Labs in Norwich all those months ago.

"Excellent, excellent, sit down," says the old man. "I am the Duke of Earl. Welcome to my humble abode! It's not often I have guests. Not often at all. Now... how can I help you fine men? Come to seek safety for the night? It is quite dangerous out there!"

Norwich - Steele's Smithery
Auze considers his options. Being not suicidal, he goes for one that doesn't involve pissing off death robots first
Go towards Steele's Smithery
Auze heads through Norwich town in search of the Smithy. He sees the sign off a unit in an industrial estate in the northeast of town. An anvil shingle dangling down "Steele's Smithy". As he's walking through the estate he hears from an overgrown car garage the sound of voices.

"The car'll sell like a bomb down in Scole, but we need something..."

"...more unique!"

"Yeah, something weird that no one else has got."

"Hey! How about those!"

Auze sees two men emerge from the garage, one wielding a heavy pipe and carrying a huge net. The other with a slingshot loaded with a metal ball-bearing. He looks at one of the Tortle's accompanying Auze.

"Give us your freaky lizard or have your head caved in!" shouts the man with the slingshot, aiming it at Auze. These are Land Pirates!

Bungay
Wait for the signal
“When Squad C sends the signal, we will go in, while there, we will look for records to take them, killing any mutants in our way. Would anyone like to add to this?”
”We need to hit them fast and hard to distract them from the rest of the incoming squads, you are clear to engage any targets that come your way. The scrap bots will place the explosives with speed while I, the teddy bear, and you Megastonks will provide ranged covering fire while you do this. Once we breach, I will give the command for the signal, and than we go into the LZ and take down all targets, remember any unassuming mutant can still have deadly powers and destroy your body, use any tactics to cause mayhem but we ain’t here to take hostages, so be precise and swift.”
Jäger will command the scrap piles to place the explosives on the west gate, using the cover of the trees to get as close as possible, while him and the teddy bear will provide covering fire from the trees, and Megastonks can draw fire as well. Jäger will take down any sentry humans on the west side of the wall to let the scrap piles set their explosives up, and give the signal to Sable once the western gate explodes.
[Jager rolled 6+4+3empathy+1warlord=14!]
[Sandra rolled 4+6+2wits=12]
There are shouts from the gate as the scrap piles approach. They lay down their explosives as Jager and Wufus suppress the guards from firing on them. Jager kills one of them, a woman with a crossbow and a black eyepatch who is caught by Jager's bullet as she peers over the parapet.

As the scrap piles shuffle back, there's a huge explosion that twists the gates half off their hinges. Megastonks charges forward, smashing the gates in. In the gates beyond, Jager can see a street and many mutants begin to rush on their position. Megastonks feeds back what he can see to the Nexus channel: the street is blocked by a few cars with half a dozen mutants, armed, behind it. Another group of mutants are on their way, further down the street. A few mutants have appeared in the window of a nearby window. And then there's the mutants suppressed on the wall. They'll have a fight on their hands for sure!

Jager gives the signal and it ripples through the Nexus channel. On the far side, the main Eyes robots burst out of the river well and make a line towards the sewer works. Squad B, led by Sandra, are dropped into position.

Sandra lands with her squad in the centre of the town. The HQ building is in front of them. She can hear the chaos at the main gates as the bulk of the mutants rush there to combat Jager's squad. Sandra leads her team in the HQ. It's several houses joined together. Outside a tattered banner says 'HQ'. Inside, walls have been knocked down through several corridors and living rooms to create a large atrium. Four irregular obsidian pillars prop up the ceiling above.

Sandra is quick-witted, and leads her squad into the cover of the nearest pillar as they enter through the double doors of the HQ. She sees five soldiers in the room, all armed with pistols and whatever unknown mutations. She sees two corridors leading off to the east and west, and stairs leading up on the other side of the Atrium.

"Their bullets can't hurt us!" says Rak.

Spoiler: At the Gate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Atrium of the HQ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Squad A (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squad B (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squad C (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - Storming the gate
« Reply #368 on: April 26, 2020, 10:13:31 am »

Spoiler: Dr. Amoretto (click to show/hide)

"We don't murder him. We give him the mercy he needs."
Kill him quickly. Best option is probably to fill up his head with spikes.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2020, 10:16:45 am »

Attack the mutants
((used 5 tallies to increase Body to 2))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:53:34 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2020, 04:06:04 pm »

Spoiler: ForHire (click to show/hide)

”Okay we need to make this quick so that we can get ourselves to the power positions, you three scrapbots push through the gate and take a right to the bunk house and eliminate mutants tangos #17 and #18 if that mutant attempts to flank you.
Megastonks, you have the most important role of drawing fire away from us, focus on seeing if you could damage the car’s gasoline tank to see if the cover the mutants are using will explode, otherwise be stationary and provide suppressing fire down that Main Street.
Finally, Wufus I need you to flank to other side of the tree line and take down tango mutant #16. Myself, will focus on the rest of the wall targets.

Jäger will give the instruction to his squad (Scrapbots push to cover in the bunk building, Megastonks will direct attention and suppress the main road mutants/attempt to blow up their cover cars, and Wufus will flank to other tree line and take the other mutant out), and Jager will try to utilize his marksmanship to pop the heads off mutant tangos #1 and #2
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:02:56 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Pokeboss44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2020, 11:42:15 pm »

”Thank you Irma, I am just an idealist in these rough times for humanity I just think we and the robots and mutants should work together to allow human civilization to become stable after the apocalypse we experienced. Anyways, I am journalist so I’d like gather the most interesting gossip from the people here before I set off, maybe one of your members could even help me with dealing with this Amy.

Gather breaking news and gossip from the Postwick base. As well ask if anyone in the tower area is adventurous and interested in finding helium in Norwich to sell to the Uploxed for a exchange of a cut of the rewards if they help Karen, or helping her with the pirate Amy.

Spoiler: Karen Kablukov (click to show/hide)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 27, 2020, 01:10:52 pm »

Laxfield Labyrinth
"We don't murder him. We give him the mercy he needs."
Kill him quickly. Best option is probably to fill up his head with spikes.
[2+3+3weird+1skirmisher=9]
Darrin takes a few steps forward and unloads a barrage of spikes. Over and over, the keratin spurs shoot out into Viktor's head. At last the tentacled man slumps down, dead. It'll be a while before Darrin can use his spikes like that.

Big Ben clutches his own head. "It's weird," he says, sanity returning to him. "I know he's gone but I can still feel something of him, still with me." Indeed, Ben's own tentacles had not receded.

Chloe Fontaine picks up the big knife. "I'm glad that's over. Which way now?"

Darrin gains condition: temporarily out of spikes.

Spoiler: Map and Party (click to show/hide)

Bungay - HQ
Attack the mutants
[Sandra rolled 3+2+1=6]
Sandra rolls out from the pillar and heads straight towards the big desk. There's a crackle of white lightning from her left and everything goes black. When she comes to, several mutants are offloading guns into her robotic face and everything feels murkier, as the housing of her camera is cracked. She looks around and sees her robot allies similarly effected by the lightning.

Sandra gains condition: cracked lens.
Sandra gains +1 distance.

Spoiler: Atrium (click to show/hide)

Bungay - Gate
”Okay we need to make this quick so that we can get ourselves to the power positions, you three scrapbots push through the gate and take a right to the bunk house and eliminate mutants tangos #17 and #18 if that mutant attempts to flank you.
Megastonks, you have the most important role of drawing fire away from us, focus on seeing if you could damage the car’s gasoline tank to see if the cover the mutants are using will explode, otherwise be stationary and provide suppressing fire down that Main Street.
Finally, Wufus I need you to flank to other side of the tree line and take down tango mutant #16. Myself, will focus on the rest of the wall targets.

Jäger will give the instruction to his squad (Scrapbots push to cover in the bunk building, Megastonks will direct attention and suppress the main road mutants/attempt to blow up their cover cars, and Wufus will flank to other tree line and take the other mutant out), and Jager will try to utilize his marksmanship to pop the heads off mutant tangos #1 and #2
[Jager rolled 3+2+3empathy+1warlord=9]
[Jager rolled 3+4+3empathy+1warlord=11]
[Jager rolled 4+1+3empathy+1warlord=9]
[Jager rolled 1+5+3body+1sniperrifle=10]
Jager barks the order to the scrap piles. They head off to the south, and Jager soon hears the sound of battle. "WAAAAA!" cries Microwave as he charges the mutants there and launches a pyrex disk out of its centre, taking out a mutant in a bloody splat. The other mutant there hears the explosion and runs into the garage. Clank, coming up the rear is pinged severely by the mutants at the roadblock firing, but it trundles along regardless.

Megastonks charges the cars in the centre, drawing most of the fire on him. In one case, literal fire as one of the mutants [6] breathes bouts of flames on him. The cars don't explode but he does use his immense size and strength to hurl them out of the way,  destroying the cover.

Wufus goes to the other treeline and shoots up at the guard there [16], who ducks down out of sight: completely suppressed for now, but undefeated, with no clear line on them.

Finally, with consummate ease, Jager kills the two guards on the wall with a neat succession of headshots.

Spoiler: Gate (click to show/hide)

Postwick
Gather breaking news and gossip from the Postwick base. As well ask if anyone in the tower area is adventurous and interested in finding helium in Norwich to sell to the Uploxed for a exchange of a cut of the rewards if they help Karen, or helping her with the pirate Amy.
[Karen rolled 2+2+1empathy+1journalist=6]
[Karen rolled 2+3+1empathy=6]
Karen tries to size up the Mob on whether anything interesting had been happening lately. They're remarkably close-lipped: no one wants to tell her anything and she begins to suspect they don't trust her enough yet with any news. Perhaps that will change after this next job. When she floats the idea of going to get helium together, they're doubly wary. The only thing she gets out of them is that they seem to be afraid of a madman who roams the riverways of Norwich, stealing boats and psychically stalking them. It's not much, but she doesn't seem to have any luck getting anything juicier out of them.

Karen gains +1 tally for uncovering a rumour.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - Victory or Death?
« Reply #373 on: April 27, 2020, 01:15:27 pm »

Spoiler: Dr. Amoretto (click to show/hide)

Take the equipment... Vikter? had, and go... north, I think.
Specifically, if Ben takes the sledgehammer - which he'll likely be able to put to better use than me - then I'll take the hockey stick, mainly for use in defending myself and for poking stuff that needs poking.
Also take the vodka. For later.

(Request: please put my current location on the map.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 03:39:44 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warped II! a postapocalypse quest roleplaying game - Victory or Death?
« Reply #374 on: April 27, 2020, 01:45:03 pm »

Ok, time for Auze to think fast, to get a plan to make his life last.
"Well, I'd be happy to do so my friend
To give these tortles rather than meet my end
But there's something you might want to hear
This topic on which my expertise has no peer
If you shoot me like you say
My tortles won't merely run away
For they are clever, and pretty smart
and they know how to sabotage a kart
They'll take revenge, you see
Y'all's fate won't be very pretty
I'd give them to you, but it would take weeks, no faster
Most animals don't like to change a master
But I have something else in store
Info on where you can get more
This info on tortles, which I will lend
Will help you reach your goals to the end
Money, prestige, treasure, power,
Even shutting off the uploxed's tower!
Now that's a great deal, you can agree
But wait, there's more! Just listen to me..."

While I'm distracting them with the benefits of using tortles as tools
Gesture them to go 'round, and then disarm these fools.

Spoiler: Auze (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tortles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 07:09:17 am by auzewasright »
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27