Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for a Forum Game  (Read 2398 times)

UristMcRiley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking for a Forum Game
« on: October 16, 2019, 10:19:11 pm »

Im looking for a considerably older forum game not native to bay 12 that I was wanting to read back through as it was quite entertaining however im having a hard time finding it and was hoping someone could help. The main issue im facing is i do not know which forum this game was hosted on however i vividly remember the subject matter. It was a Arms Race style game with a planet in rebellion against some sort of galactic government and all of the players proposed designs for the galactic government side, not a particularly innovative or new premise though it stood out because whoever ran the game was capable of drawing some really stunning art to accompany the game drawing out different scenes and key events with almost his every post. One of the defining moments of the game was when the rebels unleashed some sort of psychic bio weapon within a hospital and the players tactically nuked it from orbit the drawn seen showed the destruction wreaked upon that area as the player side soldiers looked on. Other then that time frame wise i would say around seven years ago is when i found this game through a link here on Bay 12 though i had a different account and user name at the time so i cant look through past post ive made to find it that way. The most accurate time frame i can give is when Evil Lincoln a user here was making forum games accompanied by illustrations as well i found this link in the time frame when he was still making and running his games. Anyhow sorry for the wall of text and if anyone could help me find this id really appreciate it.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
it's over

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
One wheel short of a wagon