Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: Brute: SG  (Read 32170 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Brute: SG
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 07:50:59 pm »

Uh excuse me? We defeated all the demons 'cos they kill our mam.

Explain as much. Then B.
+1

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2019, 08:03:44 pm »

"We defeated all the demons 'cos they kill our mam". That has to be the stupidest thing I've written all week.

I wrote a lot of stupid things this week, too.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 08:20:18 pm »

You turn to Alina angrily. “Those Demons kill my mam, so I kill them.” She stepped back, eyes wide and face pale. Seeing her afraid, you tried to reassure her. “Do you have anybody in the castle or city? I can help take you there. “

At this, her face crumbles and she sits down, crying in great heaving sobs, “I lost everyone I known! The village is gone, everyone is dead! I’ll die from the cold or hunger or demons. What am I going to do?!”

What do you do?
A. Reassure her she can find a new life in the castle or city.
B. Ehh seems kinda a waste of time. Just leave and she can follow if she wants.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2019, 09:02:00 pm »

A

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2019, 09:11:30 pm »

You come up behind her and pat her on the shoulder, sending her sprawling with a sharp cry of pain. As she back up away from you, you try to reassure her, “There’s lots of stuff you can do in a castle or city. You probably won’t even be on the streets for that long! You can find work in the kitchens or washing or something!”
She looks around frantically, “ I don’t know, I don’t know! I don’t have anything here, where are you going?”
 A. Head to Castle, they may help you get your revenge.
B. Head to City, you can start to restore your family with your uncle.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2019, 09:30:21 pm »

A

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 09:30:54 pm »

A

Death and glory!

klonk
Sigtext

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 10:03:17 pm »

You begin waking in the direction of where you think the castle is, where revenge, glory and death await. You strap the Black Knight’s greatsword to your back. You somehow sense it has accepted you as master.
Alina asks if you know where you are going, you confidently answer yes.

After 3 days and several trails ending in dead ends, you admit that you are completely lost. Alina also has no idea where you are, and she begins to panic as she counts your remaining stores of food.

“My my my what do we have here? Two lost babes in the woods? That’s a nice sword you got there boy, mind sharing it?” A ragged wry man hopped down from an overlooking rock as 10 other rough men emerged from the woods, weapons in hand. Alina cried in fear, you just smile as you grab your sword. It seems you have found a source of directions after all.

What do you do?
A. Attack the bandits immediately, leave one alive.
B. Ask them for food and directions, if they don’t comply leave one alive.
C. Something else? Inspire them to join you somehow?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2019, 10:19:11 pm »

B
Keep a sharp eye on our tagalong; don't let any of these would-be skullduggers get near her.

klonk
Sigtext

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2019, 10:44:40 pm »

“Sirs, would you mind giving us directions to the Castle? And some food would be nice.”
The bandit leader looked at the others in confusion, even Alina looked a bit askance at you.
The bandit leader smiled harshly then, “I wouldn’t worry about Castle Yurnspire, you got some more pressing concerns at the moment.” They begin to close the circle around you.

You nod, “Well, at least it seems you know where we are.”

You step forward and kick, your foot connecting and shattering the leaders knee. He drops with a cry as arrows loose at you, but you easily dodge them. A bandit with an axe run to you, but blade cuts through his axe and then his body as he charges, sending 2 half’s flying. A woman, a cry on her lips and swords in hand charges as a man with a spear comes from the opposite direction. You spin out of the way of the spear, allowing you to snap your elbow into the chin of the women, causing a large crack as her head snapped back. The spearman tried to dodge your sword, but you do not miss as your sword crashes down on his head, ending near his navel. You grab his spear and turn and throw it at the archer drawing back on his bow. The spear plunged through his chest and flung him into a tree, where he hung impaled.

A bandit desperately tried to slip behind Alina, but you are upon him in a blink, crashing into him shoulder first, pulverizing his ribs.
After that, the others begin to run away, leaving the bandit leader.

What do you do?
A. Have the bandit Tell Alina how to get to the castle, and have her lead the way.
B. Have the bandit tell you where his camp is, might be able to get some loot.
C. Something else?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2019, 10:47:27 pm »

B

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2019, 10:49:14 pm »

B
They probably have food

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2019, 02:24:54 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2019, 05:12:46 am »

B

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2019, 05:26:43 am »

You drag the bandit behind you, to his loud protestations as you follow his directions to the camp. As you near it, an arrow flys from the woods into your shoulder!

Roaring in anger, you heave the bandit leader from behind your back and throw him 20 yards into the archer, who goes down in a tangle of limbs. You rip the arrow out. Your blood steams on the tip, and the wound clots quickly. You feel only a little pain, not enough to be distracting. 3 bandits rush you. You don’t bother to pull out your sword. You rush forward, grab the leading mans arm and spin him into the second man, you hear and feel a large crack as their bones break. You brush the last mans weapon aside, punch him in the gut, and then break his neck.

You loot the camp, there are a few pieces of bread and a 10 copper coins. They were just as desperate as you. The bandit leader, body broken, tells you how to get to the castle. You let him know that if you don’t find it you will return.
The bandit leader closes his eyes and tells you the true way to get there. Satisfied, you stand and walk back to Alina, who you tell the directions to.

Do you try to bond with Alina on the journey?
A. Yeah!
B. No, don’t make things worse.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28