Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: Brute: SG  (Read 32411 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Brute: SG
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2019, 05:32:33 am »

A The power of FRIENDSHIP!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2019, 06:40:40 am »

B. We are rage, we don't do "bonding"

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2019, 07:26:26 am »

B

This feels like a disaster waiting to happen.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2019, 08:31:37 am »

A

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2019, 10:08:52 am »

“Hey Rogg. . .” Alina starts.
“My friends call me Meatface,” Rogg interrupts with a smile.
“I’m. . . not going to call you Meatface.”
“Well I guess I’m not your friend then, huh?” Rogg jokes, but Alina’s face remains troubled.

The two of you continue on to the castle, exchanging few words. After another day of travel, you begin to hear the unearthly din of demons. Alina grows increasingly frightened, as your determination grows. You keep watch for any prowling demons. Finally you crest the final hill.

You are too late.

The walls of the castle are broken down and melted, and shadowy hordes stream through the gaps. There is a terrible noise of steel and screams.
Alina grabs your arm, “Lets go back, we are too late.”

What do you do?
A. Turn around and try to make your way to the city.
B. These demons have ransacked their last castle. Attack the back lines, cause havoc. Kill every demon that stands in your way.
C. Fight your way to the castle. Maybe some can be saved.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2019, 11:15:42 am »

C

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2019, 11:58:37 am »

C

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2019, 11:59:16 am »

B

Time to become the god of war we were meant to be.

klonk
Sigtext

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2019, 12:33:46 pm »

Blade in hand you charge, revenge in your heart and defiance on your lips. The Abyss will not claim this place as long as you draw breathe.

You collide with their back line, archers, sorcerers and warriors held in reserve, celebrating their part in the victory. They stand no chance against you.

Your blade is death, every blow tearing through defenses. Ichor sprays in the air as you sprint through their lines, every kill making you stronger. A Black Knight moves into your path, and only takes two blows to remove his head from his shoulders.

You feel so much stronger, faster than before. You are a reaper, harvesting your bloody revenge as you work your way up the broken rubble of the wall. They are aware of you now, the horde recoiling on itself as it tries to defeat you. You build to a furious tempo, slaying left and right as the broken body’s of demons spread across the ground until a boulder smashes into you.

You roll to your feet, a bit shaken as a great Demon Lord approaches and laughs at you, it’s laughter shaking the ground.
“What a specimen you are! I will take great joy in adding your skull to my hoard!”
His axe is broad and viscous, two men would struggle to lift it. Your sword has grown chipped through the hundreds of demons you have cut down.

May be time for a replacement.

What do you do?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2019, 12:38:58 pm »

Spit in its face powerfully enough to knock its head off. If that doesn't kill it, removing all its limbs should.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2019, 12:43:55 pm »

That. That is a good axe. We want that axe.

Chuck the boulder right back at our enemy and charge! Use our old sword for now. As soon as possible, wrest the demon's axe from its grasp and slaughter the demon with its own weapon!

klonk
Sigtext

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2019, 01:08:31 pm »

Chuck the boulder right back at our enemy and charge! Use our old sword for now. As soon as possible, wrest the demon's axe from its grasp and slaughter the demon with its own weapon!

+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2019, 01:49:34 pm »

+1
+1

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2019, 06:56:29 pm »

You grab the boulder in your hands, and throw it with all your might against the Demon Lord. It slams into him with a mighty crack, splintering into many pieces as the demon bellows laughter.

The axe whistles down towards you, like a crack of thunder it split the air. You bare your teeth, rage pounds in your heart and gives you strength as you block the blow with the sword. The dark steel screams and breaks in two, but you grab the handle of the axe. The monsterous lord, body swelling with darkness, tries to heave it away, he finds you unyielding. His body strains as he tries to tear it away from you, and as he fails his anger turns into panic. With cold resolve you reach out with your other hand and grab his. The darkness inside the Dark Lord tries to burn you, but it can find no purchase on your skin as you squeeze and break his hand.

The lord cries out in pain as you tear the axe from his grip and swing it down, embedding it deep within his body. You tear the axe out and swing again, and again until the Demon Lord is little more than a pile of ichor. The demonic host cries it’s dismay. You just wear a vicious grin. 

What do you do now?
A. Your vengeance is not yet quenched. Kill as many demons as you can.
B. Try to find survivors, you broke the horde’s leadership now it is time to protect those who might still be alive.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2019, 07:27:58 pm »

A

Death and glory! But, like, other stuff's death and our glory.

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28