Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Brute: SG  (Read 32420 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Brute: SG
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2019, 04:29:21 pm »

Alright, thanks

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2019, 05:08:28 pm »

That sword will be ours. Claim our trophy and kill purify the remaining adversaries.

(I've been watching a lot of OFF stuff recently, ok?)

A savage grin comes to your lips at the invitation. With a roar you launch yourself at the demonic prince, and your duel begins. Your axe whistles through empty air as the prince steps aside with sudden swiftness. His counter strike falls, aimed to take your head in a fell swoop, but you turn it aside with a flash as you bring your axe to bear.

His deathly aura crowds and chokes you, trying to draw your strength away. But yours is the strength of all Humanity, which fears not death but embraces it as it’s own. For a few long moments the darkness surrounds you, but it finds no purchase on your soul. It dissipates from you as you rise.

The prince nods at you in respect, his swords falls like lightening, and your axe rises to meet it. Your blows split air and earth in a furious exchange, faster than thought. You operate on pure instinct, pushed to your limit when you score the first scratch in the Prince’s armor. Then another. You draw the first blood, your axe cutting deep in the prince’s leg. He roars in anger and kicks you away. He turns, and enormous black wings split from his back and he takes to the air, fleeing fast.

What do you do?
A. While you can’t fly, perhaps you can jump and bring him down.
B. Trust your arm, throw your axe and sever the wings from his back.
C. Finish off the remaining demons, you will find the prince and his sword later.
D. Something else?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2019, 05:10:29 pm »

A

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2019, 05:17:20 pm »

A

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2019, 05:21:27 pm »

A

I trust our jumping thighs better than I do our throwing arm.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2019, 05:22:27 pm »

A.

1. We keep our weapon on hand this way.
2. I trust our soldiers to take on the remaining guards.
3. Time to be a Solar Exalt!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2019, 05:41:01 pm »

Your eyes narrowed as you observed your target, and you took a running start. Each step shook the ground, and you leapt into the air, cratering the earth you stood on.

You hurtled yourself like a missile at the fleeing prince, and he was unprepared for your assault. You both plummeted to the ground with a cry, his of fear and pain and yours of a dreadful triumph. His body digs a trench through the earth.

With a roar you punch your fists through his back, causing the demonic prince to scream. You remember your mother and your heart hardens as your hands embedded in the demons body lift it off the ground. You pull and strain, and with a final cry you tear the Demonic Prince in half.

You exhale, splattered in demonic ichor has you felt a wild strength pour into your body. You glance at the sword, which seems to quiver and call to you.

What do you do?
A. Summon the Lost Sword of Heaven to yourself. Can be transformed into a different shape, or even a different melee weapon, if you wish.
B. Destroy the Sword, take some of its power for yourself.
C. Something else?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2019, 05:42:45 pm »

A worthy prize! We shall claim it as our own.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2019, 05:51:43 pm »

C: Synchronize our soul with the sword, and make it an extension of our very being.

Then let's go mop up those other dread knights from earlier.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2019, 06:32:42 pm »

C: Synchronize our soul with the sword, and make it an extension of our very being.

Then let's go mop up those other dread knights from earlier.

Since it is rather similar to A.

The Lost Sword of Heaven flew into your hand. Immediately it tried to corrupt you, sending a dark wave into your hand. But with that power you gained from the Demon Prince, you purged the darkness and sent power into the blade. It glowed as your strength courses through the blade. It widened, becoming straight and edged on both sides. It grew noticeably heavier, but was perfectly balanced for you. Heavenly script ran down the blade. You could not read it, but it promised death to evil and boasted of its strength. It was a peerless blade, and no longer lost.

It was the Sword of Man.

The remainder of the legion fell on you in a fury, but they were but leaves before your storm as you swept through them. Your Sword cut through their arms and armor like a hot knife through butter. The last Black was brave, and made a desperate lunge. You cut through his blade and then his head.

The Hellgate had darkened with the death of the Prince, and started to crumble into dust. Your champions finished off the honor guard, and was cleaning up the rest of the demons. Within the hour the field was clear, and you and 120 of your warriors (for 20 had fallen honorably in battle) went to the gates of the city.

A knight peered over the battlements and called out, “Who and what are you? What are your intentions with Caskbound?”

What do you do?
A. “I am Rogg Meatface, I only seek rest and comfort for my warriors and myself.”
B. “Open these gates at once! How dare you disrespect us like this after we have saved your lives?”
C. Something else?
(Remember that leadership does not equal diplomacy!)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2019, 06:40:06 pm »

D: Smash a crater into the ground to show that we mean business!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2019, 07:08:19 pm »

C. "I am here to lead humanity against the demons! Will you swear allegiance to the cause?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2019, 07:12:06 pm »

A

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2019, 07:29:23 pm »

C. "I am here to lead humanity against the demons! Will you swear allegiance to the cause?"
+1

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2019, 07:42:17 pm »

+1

“I am here to lead humanity against the demons! Will you swear allegiance to the cause?” The Knight looks back and seems to confer with others. He turns back,
“You fight like no man, more like a demon! We will not risk you and your berserkers in our city! We will give you provisions as thanks, and then we would ask you to move on from our walls.”

You blinked in shock. Never would you have expected such offense would be offered. A balding man, Sir Fronel, one of your champions, stepped forward in anger.

“How dare you! We have turned back the legions of the Abyss, and this is the thanks we get!? You have brought great dishonor on yourselves!”

The Knight turned back in a rage, “Dishonor? We would have turned back those miserable creatures from our walls! Go before we riddle you with arrows!” Archers appear at the walls, eyes wary and arrows nocked.

What do you do?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28