Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cant find clothes/armor in my size  (Read 3899 times)

SakuraHeinz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cant find clothes/armor in my size
« on: October 21, 2019, 10:05:45 pm »

Hoi! I played my first adventuremode as a Hare man and all clothes/armor are labeled large even items I see in dwarf towns, I do really well so far in combat, my character just get always missed, but I would really like to get armor.

Can I craft it myself? I use no mods.

And yes I know a Hare man is half the size of a dwarf.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cant find clothes/armor in my size
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 05:53:56 am »

You can make a fortress, craft the items there, then visit the fortress as your hare person.

That's the only way right now (without hacks).

SakuraHeinz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 09:45:13 am »

You can make a fortress, craft the items there, then visit the fortress as your hare person.

That's the only way right now (without hacks).

Thank you for the info, will do this if I try next time.

Can Kobolds drop very small armor and clothing?

duckman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 11:12:29 pm »

Hare men are almost twice as large as Kobolds and they only wear tunics and loincloths anyways.

Ninjabread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 03:49:17 pm »

You do have the option of adventure mode crafting mods too, you always craft clothes/armour of your own size. I made one myself, but I'm pretty sure there are others out there if you don't like how I did it, or if you wanna try out a few different mods to see which one you prefer. Installation is fairly simple, just drop the files in your raw/objects folder and gen a new world.

SakuraHeinz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 09:58:09 am »

You do have the option of adventure mode crafting mods too, you always craft clothes/armour of your own size. I made one myself, but I'm pretty sure there are others out there if you don't like how I did it, or if you wanna try out a few different mods to see which one you prefer. Installation is fairly simple, just drop the files in your raw/objects folder and gen a new world.

Thank you, I added leather crafting I dont want to mess around with the game too much. Random_Dragon helped me out.