Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 111

Author Topic: Telephone  (Read 62402 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Telephone
« Reply #1335 on: January 21, 2020, 11:58:16 am »

HICK WISH Of Annihilation!
Kite KNIGHTs ENIGMA. Mail ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove!
Do Airwick Bowser Pants sword by Pac-man!
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yell
Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once onion a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a Hroor, maim a pea reactor, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princesslimpeach to test her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dildo mummy.
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blabby snark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitterstims, and is Skywalker Empire. Toaster toastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry DresdeDAGGERn is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf boy toy. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eatus Fetus' dairy.
End of Donald es
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let you Trix meat

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 21, 2020, 12:13:56 pm »

HICK WISH Of Annihilation!
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yell
Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once onion a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a Hroor, maim a pea reactor, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princesslimpeach to test her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dildo mummy.
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blabby snark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitterstims, and is Skywalker Empire. Toaster toastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry DresdeDAGGERn is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf boy toy. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eatus Fetus' dairy.
End of Donald pes
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let you Trix meat

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 21, 2020, 12:22:20 pm »

THICK WISH Of Annihilation!
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells
End of Donald pes
OOC: I accidentally deleted a T while adding an l in one post. I added the letter I didn’t mean to delete while adding the letter I meant to add

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: January 21, 2020, 12:55:43 pm »

THICK WASH Of Annihilation!
End of Donald pes
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: January 21, 2020, 12:57:38 pm »

Do Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by Pac-man!
End of Donald pes
\
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 21, 2020, 01:36:47 pm »

End of Donald pres
\

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: January 21, 2020, 03:21:05 pm »

End of Donald pres
\

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 21, 2020, 05:35:54 pm »

End of Donald prese
\

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: January 21, 2020, 05:48:10 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells C
End of Donald prese
\

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 21, 2020, 06:26:52 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells C
End of Donald preset
\

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: January 21, 2020, 08:27:04 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells G
End of Donald preset
\

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: January 21, 2020, 09:45:58 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells G
End of Donald present
\

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: January 21, 2020, 10:01:39 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GL
End of Donald present
\

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: January 21, 2020, 11:02:05 pm »

End of Donald presente
\

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: January 22, 2020, 03:14:58 am »

THICK WASH OF Annihilation!
End of Donald presente
\
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 111