Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111]

Author Topic: Telephone  (Read 62571 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: Telephone
« Reply #1650 on: May 02, 2020, 04:42:10 am »

The god of DUCK MASH THE ANNIHILATOR! Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midgets all day long, dig Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
”Drink for the deep friend Hitler!” yells GLaMSDOS before singing Hill hog! Let me tell you a story, birb. One groin at a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the pope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactionary, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeet to best her plump helmet roast packing and rob her bobo mummy.
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blubbery shark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitter stems, and is the Skywalker Empire. Toaster gastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry Dresden's necromancer is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants a dress as an elf boy toye. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat yeets daily.
End of Ronald present press predicament process proddedP
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you soup, Never gonna let you drown, Never gonna let your T-rex sip meat to Blacken the sky
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 02, 2020, 04:48:35 am »

The god of DUCK MASH THE ANNIHILATOR! Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midgets all day long, dig Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
”Drink fom the deep friend Hitler!” yells GLaMSDOS before singing Hill hog! Let me tell you a story, birb. One groin at a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the pope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactionary, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeet to best her plump helmet roast packing and rob her bobo mummy.
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blubbery shark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitter stems, and is the Skywalker Empire. Toaster gastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry Dresden's necromancer is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants a dress as an elf boy toye. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat yeets daily.
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you soup, Never gonna let you drown, Never gonna let your T-rex sip meat to Blacken the sky
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: May 02, 2020, 05:04:48 am »

”Drink from the deep friend Hitler!” yells GLaMSDOS before singing Hill hog! Let me tell you a story, birb. One groin at a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the pope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactionary, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeet to best her plump helmet roast packing and rob her bobo mummy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: May 02, 2020, 08:03:44 am »

”Drink from the deep friend Hitler!” yells GLaMSDOS before singing Hill hog! Let me tell you a story, birb. One groin at a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the pope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactionary, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeet to best her plump helmet roast packing and robe her bobo mummy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: May 02, 2020, 12:08:48 pm »

”Drink from the deep friend Hitler!” yells GLaMSDOS before singing Hill hog! Let me tell you a story, birb. One groin at a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the pope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactionary, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeet to best her plump helmet roast packing and robe her bobo mummy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: May 03, 2020, 03:45:01 am »

End of Ronald present press predicament process proddedPo

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: May 03, 2020, 07:24:15 am »

End of Ronald present press predicament process proddedPo

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: May 03, 2020, 07:51:01 am »

End of Ronald present press predicament process proddedPoo

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: May 04, 2020, 02:50:25 am »

The god of DICK MASH THE ANNIHILATOR! Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midgets all day long, dig Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
End of Ronald present press predicament process proddedPoo

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: May 04, 2020, 04:02:36 am »

The god of DICK MASH THE ANNIHILATOR! Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midgets all day long, dig Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
End of Ronald present press predicament process proddedPoop

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: May 11, 2020, 12:01:47 am »

The god of DICK MASH THE ANNIHILATOR! Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing duck, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midgets all day long, dig Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: May 11, 2020, 04:25:29 am »

The god of DICK MASH THE ANNIHILATOR! Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing duck, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midgets all day long, dig Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
”Drink from the deep friend Hitler!” yells GLamMSDOS before singing Hill hog! Let me tell you a story, birb. One groin at a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the pope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactionary, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeet to best her plump helmet roast packing and robe her bobo mummy.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111]