Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 111

Author Topic: Telephone  (Read 62527 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Telephone
« Reply #795 on: December 08, 2019, 08:40:29 am »

Ass

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encas ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.
His wallpaper roses will be in the baby snark temple. Enter what he found in a ten sided tardis’ wall. It has spades, litters, numbs, and is Sybok. Examplar. Taster tastes Tasty anti-taster past the exploded Toster's blast cape. Harry Dresden is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf toy. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat Fetuses daily

734+8675-379 Jen2
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 08, 2019, 08:42:46 am »

Ass

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encase ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.
His wallpaper roses will be in the baby snark temple. Enter what he found in a ten sided tardis’ wall. It has spades, litters, numbs, and is Sybok. Examplar. Taster tastes Tasty anti-taster past the exploded Toster's blast cape. Harry Dresden is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf toy. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat Fetuses daily

734+8675-379 Jen2

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 08, 2019, 04:39:18 pm »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encase ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-379 Jen2
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 08, 2019, 04:48:42 pm »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-379 Jen2

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 08, 2019, 06:16:06 pm »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jen2

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 08, 2019, 06:36:15 pm »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased  ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jen2

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 08, 2019, 07:58:49 pm »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased  ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenn

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 08, 2019, 08:08:10 pm »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased i ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenn

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 09, 2019, 12:25:09 am »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased i ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenny

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 09, 2019, 04:16:05 am »

Ass T

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased in ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenny
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 09, 2019, 04:19:07 am »

Ass To

Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chair. The results encased in ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenny
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 09, 2019, 06:37:28 am »

Ass To

F

734+8675-309 Jenny
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 09, 2019, 08:42:09 am »

Ass Tod

F

734+8675-309 Jenny
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 09, 2019, 08:43:37 am »

Ass Tod

F
Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chaor. The results encased in ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenny

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 09, 2019, 08:45:02 am »

Ass Toda

F
Hi ho! Let me tell you a story, bro. Once upon a time, in a land not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pear actor, or cut or kick a chaor. The results encased in ice potted. I will do an exam for princess Peach to test her plump helmet roast packing and ruler dime sum.

734+8675-309 Jenny
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 111