Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 111

Author Topic: Telephone  (Read 61802 times)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Telephone
« Reply #1485 on: February 19, 2020, 04:15:10 pm »

GO FAR, THICC WASH OF ANNIHILATION!
Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks
DIO Airwick Bowpser Pants sword by PAC-MAN!
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GLaDOS before singing Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, brb. Once orio a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactor, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim peach to pest her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dodo mummy.
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blabby snark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitterstims, and is t Skywalker Empire. Toaster toastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry Dresdens nAGGER is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf boy toye. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat Fetus' dairy.
End of Ronald present press predicament process prod
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex meat Black

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 19, 2020, 04:50:26 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GLaDOS before singing Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, brb. Once orio a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactor, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim peach to pest her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dodo mummy.
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blabby snark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitterstims, and is t Skywalker Empire. Toaster toastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry Dresdens nAGGER is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf boy toye. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat Fetus' dairy.
End of Ronald present press predicament process prodd
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex meat Black

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: February 19, 2020, 05:43:04 pm »

”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GLaDOS before singing Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, brb. Once orio a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactor, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeach to pest her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dodo mummy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: February 20, 2020, 02:17:34 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks m
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GLaDOS before singing Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, brb. Once orio a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactor, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeach to pest her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dodo mummy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: February 20, 2020, 06:22:21 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks m
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blabby snark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitterstims, and is th Skywalker Empire. Toaster toastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry Dresdens nAGGER is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf boy toye. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat Fetus' dairy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 20, 2020, 11:00:51 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks mi
Harry’s wallpaper roses will be in the blabby snark temple. Enter what he found in a tense retarded wall. It has shades, glitterstims, and is th Skywalker Empire. Toaster toastes Toasty anti-toaster past the exploded Toaster's blast cape. Harry Dresdens nAGGER is a teleporting Orange. Wario wants 2 dress as an elf boy toye. If birds assume most bees bear thicc thighs, then sheep infants eat Fetus' dairy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 20, 2020, 11:07:08 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks mi
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GLaDOS before singing Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, brb. Once orio a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactur, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeach to pest her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dodo mummy.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 21, 2020, 02:44:11 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks mig
”Drink of the deep fried butler!” yells GLaDOS before singing Hi hog! Let me tell you a story, brb. Once orio a time, in a lad not so dorferent from this one, the rope heap evokes fear of armors. Each taser chooses to turn a pear actor into a door, maim a pea reactur, or cut or kick a Hobo. The results encased in ice are frozen. I will do an exam for princes slim yeach to pest her plump helmet roast packing and rob her dodo mummy.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: February 21, 2020, 06:34:24 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks mig
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex  meat Black

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 21, 2020, 07:43:17 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midg
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex  meat Black

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: February 28, 2020, 03:19:51 pm »

Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you sup, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex  meat Black
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 28, 2020, 03:24:47 pm »

Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you sup, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex s meat Black

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: February 28, 2020, 03:52:46 pm »

Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you sup, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex si meat Black
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: February 28, 2020, 04:30:52 pm »

Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you sup, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex sip meat Black

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 29, 2020, 03:35:35 am »

Kite KNIGHT ENEMY is mailing ducks, frogs, and big bad Jove tricks midge
Dial 1-806-7539 Jenny: Never gonna give you sup, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna let your T-rex sip meat Black
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 111