Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [47.04] Human Fortress v3.0  (Read 26950 times)

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.04] Human Fortress v3.0
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2021, 08:40:52 pm »

The additional suggested compatible mods are "activated" rather than commented out on another file which makes the setup a little bit more complicated when trying to determine where errorlog complaints are coming from. Im sure extended fishing & additional dogs fit in nicely with the intended scope but aren't really my cup of tea and i want to play some 3.0 HF "out of the box".

I have them start activated for those who don't mod as the errors shouldn't break anything. To remove the error, just go to entity_hf_default and remove the brackets around the fishing enhanced tags (they are all marked in the same section).

Im not a personal fan of the underground crops being syndrome carriers implicitly because its hard to enforce people to not eat them, but it'd be nice if we could process them more into a edible state at a kitchen or something so it can be used. I haven't investigated whether putting [5] plump helmets or more will cause the syndrome to stack to where they will be hospitalized and pass out to suffocate on the spot but alcohol consumption suggests it might be possible.

[AUTOMATIC] could be useful for this, as from the kitchen you can turn its functionality off from 'orders' which halts all active kitchen automated jobs like fat procession.

I do like the idea of processing them into more edible mushrooms. I will look into that.

Another thing, is that on the modification you are missing:
Code: [Select]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:MERCHANT_COMPANY:NAME_ENTITY_MERCHANT_COMPANY]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:CRAFT_GUILD:NAME_ENTITY_MERCHANT_COMPANY]

Which now interact with merchant nobility in 47.04 for making buildings such as counting houses & warehouses for merchant activities to push their goods so the word selector is likely to be quite impoverished.

Thanks! I will add these tags.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2022, 11:41:04 pm »

I got this mod ported over to steam with the following changes:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I did make graphics for the five custom workshops which are in the current steam version.
I may add some of the above features back once I figure out the steam version better.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2022, 12:45:17 pm »

A mod was posted to steam called Human Fortress a few hours before mine, so I changed the name of this mod on steam to Age of Man to avoid confusion. A new name makes sense anyway due to the removal of the other races.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]