Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 149426 times)

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard - Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2019, 01:16:39 am »

This is very interesting! How did I miss this yet? The expressions really are on point. And it does have a strong Dwarf Fortress feel to it, something like the Tales Foretold stories, I reckon.

I'm gonna reiterate my previous suggestion of summoning our scout spirit raven again to scout ahead and try to find out the cause of the fire.

Also lets turn down the offer for the bloodbound spell.
+1 Bloodbound seems like more trouble than its worth.

Also what do we have to do to fill that little insight bar you got going?
+1 While the wolf seems mostly benovelent, it might still have its own agenda, like wanting to pass down its clan's legacy. Forming a blood contract to transfer our thoughts is unwise until we get a better feel for this mysterious shaman.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard - Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2019, 12:58:48 pm »

Beware! For this is not an update. Still...

I have a gift for you. Yeah, it's Christmas, I'm not feelin' so bad anymore, I even wrote text for the next part!

So... I guess I want to just say how much I appreciate your collaboration. That's something I never managed to do with Papercrafts... Speaking of which, I would like to conclude that story, cuz I got some neat inspiration recently, and it is really weird to leave it in dormant state for too long when it's right before finale.

As for the drawings... I really wasn't in mood to draw till now, but hey, I got some neat new colors and nice stock of sweets... Let's get back to work!

But I didn't want to just have a speech, so here you go, BIG drawings of Blackhoof and Flax, and a photo.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Merry Christmas everyone! To the whole Bay! Thank you for all your support. As we say in Kevekiii Kvakeii, Weu aalvarvluweke Vaivii!

- Q'uaksna

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2019, 06:54:45 am »

Merry Christmas, and I'm glad your feeling better.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where is my Flax's cloak color? Where is it?!!

Anyways, I started a poll. Have fun till I finish next scene. And get that nice dark shade of brown.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ash falls from the sky, showering the eight who stride...

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 08:35:05 am by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

|●●●●● ●●●●● ●●●●● ●●●●●|
["Insight"]
"And the winds have shifted..."

The forest, whatever lit it ablaze, torched it and ran (or flew). Still, what or who could have done it? And why?

Whether Flax truly is northman or not, he does look... especially youthful, doesn't he? Also his clothing is a little light so his magical power probably prevents the cold from affecting him.

On Sas' beard, you do have to wonder what the ol' thorn, Pik meant by "Only Sas has that privilege!". Can't Sas grow a beard or truly has some other excuse for not having one?

As for who has the hairiest chest? Excluding you, its Uzin's wall, Olo. heh.

Its great to see you back to doing ☼Drawings☼, i so missed this thread. Also, sleeping Blackhoof is just friggin' adorable.

You're going to have one shift, being accompanied by Sas first, Esem afterwards. You can think over now what to talk about, that is, if you want to spend the watch talking. Flax and Elév will sleep all the night long.

We should practice our magical skills instead. Hopefully without causing something hostile to come to our camp. Maybe even see if we can pull of this
[?]
We know Flax is empowered by some kind of dark and magical energy. It may be possible to empower ourselves or others, but with a different kind of energy. Our power does not have to be dark or permanent.
It may be possible to bind a spirit directly to someone's body... Posession in essence, but without giving up control. And thus, they would gain (at least a part of) a spirit's power, for a time.
Technique? It would be helpful if we ever encounter another "Flax" situation.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

We should practice our magical skills instead.
+1

But also, ask Sas at some point how he got to know Flax, how long he's been travelling with Flax, et cetera.

For camaderie's sake, and also in the hope that we learn something useful from the exchange.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excluding you, its Uzin's wall, Olo. heh.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Excluding you, its Uzin's wall, Olo. heh.

O_O
LMAO

Quote from: Insight
[Confused Insight noises]

Well that is a lovely mental image, isn't it?
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should practice our magical skills instead.
+1

But also, ask Sas at some point how he got to know Flax, how long he's been travelling with Flax, et cetera.

For camaderie's sake, and also in the hope that we learn something useful from the exchange.
+1

Glad to see this back.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In need of a warm soup...

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 10:22:14 am by Quaksna »

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png

Sas is so wholesome...I really hope nothing  happens to him.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

Excited Sas is fun to watch.  :)

We can keep the heat of a fire off our flesh-- now let's take it a little farther. Based on our existing work, attempt to devise a spell that will push the heat of a fire away from us.

The grand and glorious world of thermodynamics awaits us!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excited Sas is fun to watch.  :)

We can keep the heat of a fire off our flesh-- now let's take it a little farther. Based on our existing work, attempt to devise a spell that will push the heat of a fire away from us.

The grand and glorious world of thermodynamics awaits us!
+1
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59