Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144827 times)

DerMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2019, 02:51:00 pm »

Makes sense, but we should capture him first. If he killed our friend, then we can take his clothes after we finish him off.
But if he not kill our friend, we not take clothes? My way is better.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2019, 03:12:07 pm »

Oh wow this'll be a fun adventure... So we're gonna murderhobo the first plot hook then take the clothes..? Despite us not actually needing said clothes for any reason whatsoever. It's not like they'd even be a good disguise, we're still a fukin' deer man, with antlers.

So no: i'm giving a big, fat -1 to any plan that involves killing the figure without it being a threat to us.

Also just a reminder: We're not a big badass buck, we're a fkin herbalist with a stick, we ain't gonna be able to kill a competent warrior. We have to rely on our intelligence(that is, the intelligence of the players) to solve our problems.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2019, 03:14:01 pm »

We have to rely on our intelligence(that is, the intelligence of the players) to solve our problems.

Uh oh.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2019, 07:18:59 pm »

All this

Most probably a hunter... Still we'll want to interrogate whomever this is.

Lets approach the figure, slowly in a non-threatening manner, but if it tries to run or attack, try to call upon a spirit to restrain it.
(whether actually summoning a spirit is successful or not is not important, but it is important that we try.)
+1

I think we should kill it after we interrogate it, because it killed our friend.
Lets figure out what happened, first. If it is a proficent(judging by that shot) hunter, it may be worth more to us or our tribe alive than dead, not that it'd make up for the death of our friend. This is of course assuming that this was, as i suspect: an accident.

Else... Well, ideally we'll take it back to our tribe so that the tribe's elder can deliver the judgement, but in all likelyhood we'll have to do it ourselves.

was a good solid plan. +1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2019, 02:26:50 am »

So no: i'm giving a big, fat -1 to any plan that involves killing the figure without it being a threat to us.
I'm pretty sure the figure is a threat to us because if he could kill our friend he could kill us as well.

Oh wow this'll be a fun adventure... So we're gonna murderhobo the first plot hook then take the clothes..?
I don't see whats so bad about killing the guy that murdered our friend, and what makes you thing its a plot hook, and even if it is its not like it'll be the last one we come across.

Also he doesn't need the clothing if we hill him, it would be a waste to leave it to rot.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2019, 08:39:55 am »

I didnt even notice the new link in your sig, Quaksna.  :)
Oh wow this'll be a fun adventure... So we're gonna murderhobo the first plot hook then take the clothes..? Despite us not actually needing said clothes for any reason whatsoever. It's not like they'd even be a good disguise, we're still a fukin' deer man, with antlers.

Also just a reminder: We're not a big badass buck, we're a fkin herbalist with a stick, we ain't gonna be able to kill a competent warrior. We have to rely on our intelligence(that is, the intelligence of the players) to solve our problems.
Exactly. We should gore him with our antlers instead of hit him. with the stick because its a better weapon. Intelligence, right? :P
Also we dont have any rope.
We have to rely on our intelligence(that is, the intelligence of the players) to solve our problems.

Uh oh.
:P
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2019, 08:47:45 am »

Also, Strik3r, what creature does your avatar resemble?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2019, 09:08:22 am »

A lot of things and nothing in particular. It's a character from an unwritten story of mine, truth be told, largely cut of the same cloth as Ori(who i used as my previous avatar) from Ori and the Blind Forest, at least in terms of design. Good game, but frustratingly continues to haunt me (10/10, would not reccomend playing).

I'd happily post a full body shot, but the model is in dire need of some rework, in regards to proportions and leg design.
Sorry for the bit of a ramble, not really the place for this i know, but i felt like giving an answer.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2019, 09:18:59 am »

A lot of things and nothing in particular. It's a character from an unwritten story of mine, truth be told, largely cut of the same cloth as Ori(who i used as my previous avatar) from Ori and the Blind Forest, at least in terms of design. Good game, but frustratingly continues to haunt me (10/10, would not reccomend playing).

I'd happily post a full body shot, but the model is in dire need of some rework, in regards to proportions and leg design.
Sorry for the bit of a ramble, not really the place for this i know, but i felt like giving an answer.

That's okay. In fact, I was curious about your avatar myself. And hi IonMatrix.

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2019, 09:26:43 am »

Its perfectly fine! All b12 threads are prime places to ramble

Honestly, when I first saw your avator, I immediately thought of Ori. I saw a youtuber play it before.

FAKE EDIT: ninjad

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2019, 09:12:11 am »

'Ere we go, my loyal friends...

Spoiler: Original (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 10:30:27 am by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2019, 11:01:33 am »

lol i love the expressions of the characters

The new character's a bit of a nice unexpected twist. I expected the hunter(who we now know to be named "Sas") to be alone and not with a friend (who is rather strange... and looks to be well armed). It's probably best if we don't try to take him on. We should attempt to absolve ourselves of any blame and shovel it all onto Sas. After all, we do want our revenge.

So to that end, i say we calmly and confidently step backwards(Just in case to keep both of them in view) off of Sas then plant our -big stick- in the ground and tell Sas to explain the situation himself.

Also we probably might wanna know who these guys are and where they came from, so lets see if we can get that out of either of them.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2019, 03:29:59 pm »

The new character's a bit of a nice unexpected twist. I expected the hunter(who we now know to be named "Sas") to be alone and not with a friend (who is rather strange... and looks to be well armed). It's probably best if we don't try to take him on. We should attempt to absolve ourselves of any blame and shovel it all onto Sas. After all, we do want our revenge.

So to that end, i say we calmly and confidently step backwards(Just in case to keep both of them in view) off of Sas then plant our -big stick- in the ground and tell Sas to explain the situation himself.

Also we probably might wanna know who these guys are and where they came from, so lets see if we can get that out of either of them.

Sounds like a plan. +1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2019, 03:47:37 pm »

Sounds like a plan. +1

I concur. +1

I like the deer man's face, you did a good job making it look aggressive.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

DerMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2019, 09:32:57 pm »

'Ere we go, my loyal friends...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
DF magic not work like that!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 59