Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 152492 times)

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard
« Reply #855 on: January 06, 2024, 02:37:41 pm »

Spoiler: The episode (click to show/hide)

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 06, 2024, 02:57:43 pm »

Let's ask the stoat girl what she'd do in this situation.  She looks like she has something to say in that last panel. Then we can make an informed decision.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 09, 2024, 05:36:51 am »

Let's ask the stoat girl what she'd do in this situation.  She looks like she has something to say in that last panel. Then we can make an informed decision.
+1

Also if he's asking about renting a room with just one bead for all of us I don't see anything wrong with some of us sleeping on the floor.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 14, 2024, 08:15:56 am »

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 14, 2024, 08:46:00 am »

I don't really like the idea of leaving Flax alone with the stoat girl but, screw it, If no objections are voiced, we can't stop somebody from spending time with anyone they wish.

Though, we will threaten Flax; if he does anything to the girl, it'll be Blackhoof vs. Flax, Round Two, No Quarter. I just don't trust Flax, that's all.

And we'll know. Sas can have the bed. We'll sit down on the floor and slip into a meditative trance to try doing the Farsight thing again, in order to keep an eye on Flax and the Vagrant. Maybe being tired and closer to sleep will help us pull it off successfully.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 16, 2024, 04:38:12 am »

+1 to all those things and when it comes to sleeping I say we sleep under the bed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 30, 2024, 02:00:22 pm »

. . .

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 30, 2024, 02:26:01 pm »

Normally, when we are transported to other places via our dreams, they always take us to specific places or specific people, even if we don't know where they are. Maybe we can replicate that, somehow. If that's not enough, then i'm thinking that Flax, or the stoat girl's talisman, must have a very distinct aura, and since we are transposing our sight through the spirit world, we might be able to detect that. If we really have to look for the two visually, then taking a look from above is our best bet. Two figures skulking about together in the night shouldn't be too hard to spot. The Stoat's hood being a magnificent shade of green will probably help out in spotting them, too.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 31, 2024, 02:37:47 am »

Normally, when we are transported to other places via our dreams, they always take us to specific places or specific people, even if we don't know where they are. Maybe we can replicate that, somehow. If that's not enough, then i'm thinking that Flax, or the stoat girl's talisman, must have a very distinct aura, and since we are transposing our sight through the spirit world, we might be able to detect that. If we really have to look for the two visually, then taking a look from above is our best bet. Two figures skulking about together in the night shouldn't be too hard to spot. The Stoat's hood being a magnificent shade of green will probably help out in spotting them, too.
+1 Stalker mode engage, they won't be able to hide what they're doing from us for long!

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 31, 2024, 02:18:03 pm »

even if we don't know where they are. Maybe we can replicate that

A quick note to clarify - I figured that'd be the plan, I just didn't get around to it in the update. Now that Black has a spirit on him, you can go nuts either way

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 05, 2024, 02:32:51 pm »

Sorry for the fancy paper, thought I'd test the stuff and came to regret.

. . .

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 05, 2024, 03:02:58 pm »

A tender heart—i did not expect 'neath such an exterior. I'm glad we decided to watch them, at least for a few moments, just to catch that. I think we can let slip the vision and contently descend into dreams—and rest.

(Hope you're not too disappointed at the forum being back, Quaksna :P)

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 05, 2024, 03:18:11 pm »

(Hope you're not too disappointed at the forum being back, Quaksna :P)

Why I'm elated

Ngl came in handy today, been just devising some new updates in the office. I just hope I get it moving in some reasonable manner.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 06, 2024, 03:16:44 am »

Forum came back today and this got an update, this is the best return to the forum I could have hoped for.

A tender heart—i did not expect 'neath such an exterior. I'm glad we decided to watch them, at least for a few moments, just to catch that. I think we can let slip the vision and contently descend into dreams—and rest.
+1 Time for some sleep.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 17, 2024, 01:12:27 pm »

More botched experiment coming the way, on a happier note, I've found out today an "international frog day" is coming up, pretty epic stuff. I guess imagine Blackhoof being dizzy

. . .

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60