Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144822 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry to hear about your phone, is there any way you could get it fixed or get a cheap used phone from a thrift store, because that's where I got the one I have.

Also if you only need it for pictures couldn't you just borrow one from a family member?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

Sorry to hear about your phone, is there any way you could get it fixed or get a cheap used phone from a thrift store, because that's where I got the one I have.

Also if you only need it for pictures couldn't you just borrow one from a family member?

That's what I am probably gonna do. I'll need to setup just Imgur there, shouldn't be too hard.

I think it can be fixed, since only the touchscreen isn't working, everything else is (but I can't access anything). I have absolutely no idea how long it will take.

On the bright side, this gave me more time to draw. I have ten pictures already sketched and I haven't wrote anything in the script yet :D

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Note to myself, no more dark wood walls...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 08:03:36 am by Quaksna »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

"Hello sir!"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 06:35:38 am by Quaksna »

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png

Although they didn't respond to our greet we'll still continue the conversation and ask why are you here. If he still doesn't respond we'll try to tell the cloaked figureed how we don't like being in Crowded places, maybe the figure feel the same way and might respond.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mm-hmm. This situation doesn't bode well!

I have nothing against the idea of trying to continue the conversation if it's the desire of most people, but I really don't trust the guy and we probably should stay on guard. Also, if he proves dangerous, I think we should get ready to summon the spirits of our ancestors to run like the deer we are! Maybe we could hide in the nearby communal house (the inn with a boar above the door) among humans? And we could stop the rat spell since we likely don't need it anymore.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 04:19:01 pm by Yellow Pixel »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

*Squeaky Spirit Rat noises*

I Agree.... Rats aren't nearly as dirty as humans are... Hehehe

The scribe, he looks a bit different from the other humans... He's well groomed, i doubt he gets out much... He probably does a lot of writing.

Flax seems to have had some trouble with the scroll. Maybe he can't read? Or maybe he's half blind? Or maybe whoever wrote it didn't do a very good job?

A red codex with serpent symbols...? Could be anything. I doubt its dangerous, but it probably isn't a storybook either.
Considering the scribe mentioned spell books.
We've only seen one group of wizards so far, those being the Runecarvers, but with the standoff between Flax and the wizard earlier, they're probably not friends. My thoughts turn to Elév... So strange, what is he part of?

Flax insists he's just a "delivery boy"... i guess you... we are one of the things being delivered... but to whom?
Duskhold huh? I wonder where we're actually going to go? Where's Flax taking us to?
I wonder what he wants with the smith? He has a sword... More deliveries? I wonder what he's up to... We really should find out...
Getting the little rat out of the house shouldn't be too hard, its  a human settlement with walls made of wood. There is bound to be a hole that little rats travel through.

The masked person is interesting... If it's content to watch us, let it do so if it wants.
The mask is shaped like a beak... like a crow's beak. It sticks out like a sore thumb... It's clothing doesn't fit in here, not to mention the mask. It isn't trying to fit in, it's hiding itself.
It's covered head to... toe? There's no telling what's underneath.  With how short it is, it could be a she. And the mask is a perfect place to hide a long snout... Or maybe it has a beak under its beak mask? Hehehe.

The masked person is far more interesting that Flax is right now... I simply must find out what's under that cloak...

Sorry Blackhoof.

I don't trust Flax's words about being a delivery boy, besides, what does he want with the other, smoky house? It doesn't make sense.
We should Bring the Spirit Rat out of the house and into it's cloak. the smith's house.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets keep talking to this guy and see what he's doing in an alley, he might be interesting!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally, I agree to use the spirit rat to spy on Flax again, if there's effectivily a hole somewhere to go out of the house.

I just wonder if something unfortunate will come out of our encounter with the mysterious character before. But maybe I worry about nothing...

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh-hm. Flax there's a "Novice Reader", methinks.
Friend Insight seems to be... causing some trouble?

Bring the Spirit Rat out of the house and into the smith's house.

klonk
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 To the other thing where we throw the rat ghost into the smith's house.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard - Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2020, 10:40:55 am »

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 02:15:15 pm by Quaksna »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard - Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2020, 12:07:25 pm »

...this is his spot. Get out.

klonk
Sigtext

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2020, 12:45:53 pm »

I thought that the green hooded individual had bad intentions and wanted to attack us. He finally seems to be rather indifferent toward us, but it's certainly hard to tell with the mask! Maybe he's (or she's) from some kind of sect, especially with the curious runes on the border of the mask? To try discovering more about the person, we should accept to go to the tavern with Flax, return outside after some time and if we see he's/she's still there, ask the permission to Flax to give him/her some food and beer. That way, maybe we could even make a new friend? But after doing so, I doubt we are going to see again the individual anytime soon, except if it's presence is somehow related to Flax or Elév... Everything around us appear to be shrouded in mystery, but at least Sas will stay at our side!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59