Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 149234 times)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Oh right. I had forgotten while posting my last post that i was going to split this part in two.
There was a bit of a snafu with the facial expressions.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

Drat. I forgot to capitalize "Runecarver".

Not an issue. Should be a common word in the universe, no reason for that.

Anyways, on what to do next...

Let's fix Crackantler first. However, I'm in a pretty inconvenient situation right now, what would it take? How can I lead his spirit? Can I complete the task despite I've been taken hostage?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's fix Crackantler first. However, I'm in a pretty inconvenient situation right now, what would it take? How can I lead his spirit? Can I complete the task despite I've been taken hostage?
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WARNING: Today's update is 100% ACCURSED! I don't know why, i dont know how. I don't want to know why, but every freaking image is just completely scuffed. I might redo this one.
Also features an actual bit of a scare... maybe, if you don't scroll down slowly. But I'm not here to jumpscare people.

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I have to find that Soulcatcher guy, and Crack will simply follow us? Well, where is the host, then?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool visual effects.

But I'm a little puzzled. Are we presently in spiritual contact with Crackantler? If it's the case, can we just... let him in?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool visual effects.

But I'm a little puzzled. Are we presently in spiritual contact with Crackantler? If it's the case, can we just... let him in?

Think of it like a persistent phone call. You can always talk to him now... But the better question is... Do you really want to? That's also the reason Nami advised against the bloodbind spell with Elév, as it would have the same effect. As for "letting him in", refer to this part. specifically, the first panel on the second row.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah! I see. Binding our soul to a wraith, even of a friend, might not be the best of ideas...

But if my understanding is correct now, we don't need to find the Soulcatcher, we just need to go directly toward Rufithiìlnevi, his spiritual guide, through the spirit world.

So I think the only thing we need to ask to Nami is: How can we travel in the spirit world and approach Rufithiìlnevi?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah! I see. Binding our soul to a wraith, even of a friend, might not be the best of ideas...
I'm sure we'd be fine because of our wizardness.

So I think the only thing we need to ask to Nami is: How can we travel in the spirit world and approach Rufithiìlnevi?
+1 We can just call a cab or something.

BUT NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, is the sun made of salted pork, and if it's not is there something we can do to make it into salted pork?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sure we'd be fine because of our wizardness.

+1 We can just call a cab or something.

BUT NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, is the sun made of salted pork, and if it's not is there something we can do to make it into salted pork?

Perfect.

Compared to how scuffed the previous one was, i feel like this one came out astonishingly well... for me.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, she's leaving, right? I don't see why to interrupt her now, when she's finished. I hope. Or is she going to proclaim her departure a few more times  :P

I don't think we need to know else. Thank her and say goodbye.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But....     but...   is the sun made...   from salted pork...    I must know.....

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But....     but...   is the sun made...   from salted pork...    I must know.....

Little did Nami know, she caused Black severe madness.

Anyways, a while back I did a thing, when I was practicing organ play I tried to improvise on characters of ToDW. Those were on spot made up compositions, so not all of them went ideally, also the recordings are abysmal, but eh, thought you could appreciate it. If you want, listen, and tell me if it fits the cast.

Flax Proud and dark.
Blackhoof Sad and aimless.
Sas The wholesome Sas.
The Burden of Murder The sad Sas. Also possibly Blackhoof, due to the recent information.
Nami Revelation Turned on all the otherworldly registers.

Also Fate is the fiercest beast of them all organ instrumental, with some improvs.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 04:55:20 am by Quaksna »

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm fond of the idea that the spirit world is a mirror of the physical one. It's a beautiful belief to me, and it's also a principle that gives essence to the concept of a spirit world.

I don't think we need to know else. Thank her and say goodbye.

Ok, maybe we don't need to know else, but I'm still curious of one last thing! Then, we can thank her and say goodbye.

What is Maskie? Is it a spiritual place or... some other being?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 11:24:37 am by Yellow Pixel »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59