Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 150316 times)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

+1 to the above things. Also I think we still need to get the knife since that guy interrupted us getting it back, because we need it to get the fur from the body, also how are we gonna cure the hide so it wont rot as I don't think we have the stuff to do that on hand.

We don't really need the full hide... Remember this trick?

You broke the spell holding the cloth together, and reshaped them as Olo has advised you.

You put it on, sewed together with spare strings, and it was finished.

You got +1 Grasscloth shorts.

This. Except titan hair.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OK. We have figured out how to make the cloaks. But we still need a knife if we want to cut the hair, and to find back the one we have lost, we know we would have to turn the titan over, wich honestly seem inordinately complex to do.

Rather, we could simply find a small flat rock and grow an ice blade on it to make a nifty ice knife!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We could still try to use the ice spike to flip the corpse over since we didn't get to the first time, or we could cut a hole in the corpse with the ice knife and get the knife from inside the corpse, then we'll have two knives!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It can't hurt to try.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

Can I cancel the spirit world please

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:40:39 pm by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, i didn't actually expect you to get this out today.
And it's a massive update too, great work Q.
A lot of stuff to unpack and a few twists to boot. I especially liked the part with Crackantler.

Also "Pocket fairy", lol. That is just too mean toward Nami :P (i assume that's whom Crackantler was referring to)

Can I cancel the spirit world please

haha, i can definitely see how those pictures would be tedious to do with all their color and crazy patterns.
But there's always a way to optimize. ;)

After that crazy update, i think we(the players) should dial it back a little.

I say we just ask a few questions then move on.

i propose to ask
"So what exactly happened here?", (referring to this whole incident)
"Do you know anything about 'great spirits'?", (Sure we're feigning unawareness a bit, but it'd be interesting to know what some of the 'lesser' spirits think or know, if anything, about the supposed 'greater spirits'. Besides, we ourselves know very little in truth.)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you know anything about 'great spirits'?"

Oh shoot.

I'm in a suspiciously good mood as of late...

As for the spirit world bits, yeah, they're a bit more frustrating to manage, but looking at them I think they might've ended up looking better than the rest. Reality can be funny.

Okay that's it you can continue your contemplation  ;D

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See if they know what the ruin used to be and what's down that hole.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your animal spirits have very original shapes, that are often hard to define... I like that.

But the flying blue head with a moustache and the six-fingered elfish guardian (if it's really an elf) are great too, not to mention the picturing of our spirit form and that of wraith Crackantler that keep improving! :D

As concerns the questions, I +1 that of King and I wish to expand those of Strik3r:

"So what exactly happened here?"
..."and why did the Tundra Titan try to kill us?" (just for more precision)

"Do you know anything about 'great spirits'?"
..."and are you one of them?"

That should satiate my curiosity for now. :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:35:23 am by Yellow Pixel »

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:44:32 pm by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think i understand. We'll stay here a while longer to recuperate and work a bit, then we'll take our leave. Thank you for everything."

Also, right now i've got this overwhelming urge to say some ominous shit to the spirit, you know like when a shady character turns to face away, looks back over his shoulder and says something like "Oh... Make sure you tell her what has taken place here, when she passes through here...". Right now, we're that shady character :P.

But aside from that, we should do exactly as we said: Rest a bit, and finally make those snazzy white cloaks, then get out of here. And maybe we could stay out of the spirit world for a while?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to every Strik3r's thing...

But before leaving, I think we should also say, just to be certain:

"Will the shrine stay secure now that the guardian is dead? I'm asking because a wizard of death named Rathegaru, from the Melabil society, has passed beside the shrine and might tell about its existence or come back."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 To all the things.

I can't think of anything to add.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 01:47:37 pm by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If you're ready. We've got nothing else to do here..."

"...You know, i could use a new staff... I lost my last one in the fight..."
"...Yeah, if you just happen to come across a dagger, a sturdy stick and a crow skull, i bet we could make a wicked spear-staff..."

(Basically we should just do some idle talk. There really isn't any mission-critical things to discuss.)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59