Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144833 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm willing to wait for the next part, take as long as needed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 03:31:23 pm by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Wow, it's been honestly an one whole month since the last update. Good to see you back at least in some capacity, Q.

Despite the restless sleep and the encounter with the Wraithcaller, you once again hear your mind's fabrication of Nami reverberate through your mind...
Nami's Echo
"What a strange place huh? I think it's a sacred grove, a shrine! ...This is the place if you'd want to talking to real me, instead your own mind's phantasm. Khehehehe.
But beware all such things require a sacrifice, an offering... And you can bet that bowl has something to do with it. Somehow i have a feeling it involves blood..."

You feel a shiver permeate throughout your body, and it's not from the cold of the north.
"Well? You have the blood-vial, it's only worth is for this... Or maybe it requires warm blood, then you have yourself, or find a small forest beast.
Grim... right? Maybe you just shouldn't play with things you don't understand? Remember what happened last time...? Khehehehe..."

Barring a better action by someone else, i suggest to exposition that(^) to our companions and continue on.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This grove holds admittedly some alluring mysteries! :D

I propose thus that we place the bowl on the altar to see if something happens...

But I also think it requires a sacrifice, that I'm not very tempted to do...

Just a little bit... a little little bit...

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:06:47 pm by Yellow Pixel »

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, it's been honestly an one whole month since the last update. Good to see you back at least in some capacity, Q.

Yeah this month's been kinda wild and I've severely underestimated this lil' not-very-significant-at-all update. Hope things will return to their proper order now that holidays are over and I'm home more often.

Wasn't feeling well lately, but I have the main story events for the close future outlined, so that shouldn't be a problem. It's all a matter of how often I'll get to work on the pictures, which, as you can see, isn't all that sure of a thing.

Good to be back.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

I propose thus that we place the bowl on the altar to see if something happens...
Definitely this, regardless of what else we do.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Definitely this, regardless of what else we do.
+1 To fixing the alter, we should also see if anyone in our party knows what's written on this stuff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard - Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #427 on: September 04, 2021, 07:40:02 am »

Sorry for the weird dimness, still figuring out how to make the forests nice.

. . .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard - Interactive RPG Thing
« Reply #428 on: September 05, 2021, 03:54:25 am »

So do we think we want to try to sacrifice something or should we just leave this thing alone and continue on our way?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 06, 2021, 03:21:01 pm »

Executing a blood sacrifice in those woods as the shadows seem to get darker and darker would give place to a quite chilling sight... And even though it could provide us a boon, I'm not really enthusiastic about the idea, as it might potentially awaken or empower an evil entity of unknown nature.

Also, if I have to guess what kind of boon it could grant us, I tend to believe that it would be related to gaining powers over death, and our last decisions show our resolve to avoid such path. I prefer thus not using the altar and continue on our way.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 07, 2021, 02:42:37 am »

But being a death wizard sounds cool, but if no one likes the idea I guess we should go on our way.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2021, 09:12:43 am »

U wanna look like... This?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2021, 09:18:28 am »

U wanna look like... This?
No no no please don't subject my eyes to this xDDD I can't look at my old pictures anymore  :P

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2021, 09:38:23 am »

2019 isn't that old... It tells a lot about your progress in drawing! :D

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2021, 03:39:17 am »

The art, it gets better every update!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 59