Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144825 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We got an axe and it's time to get our happy ass the hell out of dodge, so let's keep moving and head through a wooded area so they'll have a harder time following us.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Poor dude. He's clearly a honorable warrior who doesn't deserve the treatment we've given him, but unfortunately is the only one we can, given the circumstances. Thankfully (for him), if we managed to sever the major artery running through the leg, it won't take him that long to bleed out and exsanguation isn't the worst way to go as far as i'm concerned. Though, i suspect that Nami wouldn't approve either way.

Also it's cool that Crackantler decided to make himself known again. He clearly wanted us to kill the guy, but to what end? Who knows what's going on in Crackantler's mind.

But yes, i think King Zultan's got the right idea, lets get out of here, and possibly look at healing ourself properly when we are out of danger.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We got an axe and it's time to get our happy ass the hell out of dodge, so let's keep moving and head through a wooded area so they'll have a harder time following us.
But yes, i think King Zultan's got the right idea, lets get out of here, and possibly look at healing ourself properly when we are out of danger.
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just gonna +1 to the healing our self.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

. . .

Nah not today, happy Easter everyone! Hope you are all doing well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 06:34:29 am by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:o well this is a little, well A LOT earlier than expected! And she appears to be present within the physical world? Try to boop her nose to determine whether this is really the case. At the same time mentioning that we did hear a "echo" of her previously, and so have to make sure that this indeed the real her.

If she is indeed real, we should ask a few questions, yeah. Primarily "How and why is she back so soon?" and related to that "What happened to the masked character, whom she followed when we split up?"

=

EDIT: I actually noticed a few little mistakes in her depiction. But then again, it's been a while since she's been featured in a picture, so it's understandable if certain details slip the mind. It's not even important but in the pic in which she has her tongue out, i initially made it blue, as are the insides of her mouth. Her eyes also didn't have a white sclera, rather being pretty dark compared to the iris. Again, not a huge deal at all, just pointing out the stuff i noticed.

Y'know what? Here's a visual aid for what the parts one typically doesn't see, look like (Warning, possible spooks ahead. She can look pretty menacing when she wants!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, Happy Easter to you as well, Q.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 12:31:17 pm by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After healing our self we should probably keep moving until we find a safe spot in the woods to camp. Also ask her if she knows what that weird black thing we killed was.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Lemme ruin immersion (click to show/hide)

By the way feel free to add on actions if you have some, next part's gonna take a while anyway  ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 10:55:26 am by Quaksna »

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lmao. I'm not sure what i'm laughing about since i don't fully get it, but i'm laffing anyway lol.  :D

And trust me, there'll be alot more Nami lore to come. Nothing i've written down yet, because i like keeping stuff open and flexible up until the moment it's presented.
Since we're talking about Nami's lore: i've got some little, itty bitty ideas, so i might be commandeering her briefly once we reach the town so she can go off and do some stuff off screen. It'll result in a bit more lore, and i think you'll like what'll come out of it all. That is assuming she is in fact, now in the physical world, i still can't tell, honestly this part was a bit of mindfuck... well done, Q. ;)

Regarding her hair that seems to keep changing: no, lol. She just had her original hairstyle in the subsequence and another, the "newer one" in all other images since. And no, i'm STILL not sure which one i prefer.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And no, i'm STILL not sure which one i prefer.
Flip a coin and let FATE DECIDE!

HakuryuVision

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold.
    • View Profile

Hope you don't mind a bit of fanart.  ;)

(i took some liberties with his fur pattern)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hope you don't mind a bit of fanart.  ;)
[img]
(i took some liberties with his fur pattern)

Yeah there definitely are some liberties taken, but hey that's kinda what art is about after all, huh? What i love the most though, is that Blackhoof seems to be getting more and more ripped with each new depiction of him. At this point i'm not sure whether he qualifies as a wizard anymore or a muscle mage. Regardless, that is some fancy fanart. Well done!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's pretty cool.

i'm not sure whether he qualifies as a wizard anymore or a muscle mage.
So soon we'll be able to cast fist!

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And before you know it, we'll be suplexing a friggin' dragon or something... Or just a house, if a dragon's too much for us.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And before you know it, we'll be suplexing a friggin' dragon or something... Or just a house, if a dragon's too much for us.
Just give it time and we'll be able to break all the dragons over our knee.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59