Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144842 times)

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

"
This can't be good! Blackhoof, listen! i'm so sorry but if you get into a fight, there's nothing i can do to help you right now! I can't harbor myself in your soul because of Crackantler, and i couldn't teach either Flax or Sas to wield my powers this quickly even if wanted to!
I can't do any more right now than either act as a psychic relay between you three or attempt to psychically distract your foes. Again, i'm sorry, i wish i could help more...

We'll sort out the rest of this mess later!
"

Although she clearly tries not to let it show, there are times when Nami herself seems to genuinely care what happens to Blackhoof. Perhaps she is not wholly the apathetic and self-absorbed great-spirit that she makes herself out to be...? Maybe she has reasons why she cares about his wellbeing, whether they be practical or personal... Or maybe both?

"
Defensive positions, quickly!
Flax, haveyougotablade? how'syourleg? getinfront!
Sas, gotabow? getinthebackandgetanangle!
Igointhemiddle!
"
We should try to avoid getting caught in melee, and focus on using magic. Having an axe doesn't automatically make one a warrior.

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just gonna say that if we do need to melee we should use the axe instead of the stick as the axe is better for killing. But otherwise magic sounds like a good way to do this except fire as wood houses and fire don't mix.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I'm not quite sure what we should do, maybe we should wait and see what the others do first.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I'm not quite sure what we should do, maybe we should wait and see what the others do first.
I agree

Though i'd really do like to know what Flax is thinking... Maybe Nami can help us with that? Give us some insight into our companions' thoughts?
(I actually really don't like constantly tapping into her abilities, but her being the little spirit super-spy that she is, Nami's abilities are just too useful in any social situation.)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The floor is wooden; its part of nature, or at least was at one point. Let's take advantage of that and use our magic to rapidly grow vines with poison thorns out of the surrounding wood, including this guy's shield, and ensnare him.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The floor is wooden; its part of nature, or at least was at one point. Let's take advantage of that and use our magic to rapidly grow vines with poison thorns out of the surrounding wood, including this guy's shield, and ensnare him.
Sounds good to me but if we can't do it fast enough we should use the axe.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 02:01:16 pm by Quaksna »

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile

Set up an ambush in this area, lure more of them using the cudgel by making lots of noise and await their attack with cudel in hand[color/]
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"
Archers, huh? They'll require lots and lots of concentration to aim and fire their bows, so throwing off their focus is much easier than doing that to a warrior. That's why you don't need to worry once you're outside, as i'll be much more help against them, from inside their minds. Khehehehe!
"

Set up an ambush in this area, lure more of them using the cudgel by making lots of noise and await their attack with cudel in hand[color/]
They're not gonna come in here, at least not without a ton of additional reinforcements. We'll have to slip the noose before it gets tightened around our neck.

I think Flax can take care of himself, so we should concentrate on protecting ourselves and Sas from being impaled with arrows. In fact, i think we'll do the most good if we keep our enemies from bothering Sas while he picks them off with his bow. To that end, i say we use a similar magic to bewitch a wooden shield and make it a bigger wooden shield! Unwieldy? perhaps, but if our goal is to protect ourselves the best we can, it hardly matters.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using magic to make a tower shield out of the little ones sounds like a good idea, also if there's a knife we should grab it so when our ice one melts we'll still have one. Also if the walls are wooden what's to stop us from making an arrow slit in the wall so Sas can shoot through it?

HakuryuVision

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold.
    • View Profile

Your faces are getting better and better, quaksna!

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using magic to make a tower shield out of the little ones sounds like a good idea, also if there's a knife we should grab it so when our ice one melts we'll still have one. Also if the walls are wooden what's to stop us from making an arrow slit in the wall so Sas can shoot through it?

I probably should react to this one o king, Black has still Sas' knife on him, and the walls aren't wholly wooden, they're coated with clay/dung mixture. Feel free to adjust your plan, I'm not sure if I get the part done this week anyway  :P

Also welcome AvolitionBrit, hope you'll enjoy your stay. Always nice seeing new Watchers come by.

Also Hakuryu, you don't say where is my green text
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 59