Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 144836 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I probably should react to this one o king, Black has still Sas' knife on him, and the walls aren't wholly wooden, they're coated with clay/dung mixture. Feel free to adjust your plan, I'm not sure if I get the part done this week anyway  :P
Might as well get one of our own so we can give Sas his back, and I guess we could try to magic a arrow slit in the clay/turd wall, if that fails I guess we could use the axe.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

It's a little riskier, but we should just take Sas with us, a slit in the wall, while the safest option, will limit Sas' angles for taking shots. Better to take him along and utilize him to his fullest potential. With us providing cover for him, it shouldn't make much of a difference in terms of protection for him. Besides, our favourite mary-sue Flax will probably have all of our enemies taken down before we even know it, so the amount of time we'll be in any danger will be limited anyway.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to go outside we could instead of a tower shield we could make one of those archer shields that has the arrow slit in it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno what you mean exactly, but the premise sounds like a great idea!
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sure the things have a name but I can't remember it, but if I remember right it's like a slightly bigger tower shield with a hole in the middle to shoot through and a stick to prop it up with, and apparently you can hide two people behind it.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

our favourite mary-sue

Bruh that was literally mythbusted all the way back in 2876 B.C. yesterday, when I conducted ths study, see

Anyway, I've been doing some ToDW dramatic music recently, so here's a track meant for tense situations - not sure if it fits this one exactly, but though you may appreciate it, here it is.

Now on with the show!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well shit I guess we should have made two shields, to late to do that now.

Guess we have no other choice than to run for it and hope for the best.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waaaaaait! Do not despair, for I am back! :)

It's time to do a swift and unexpected move! So why not using our magic to send a strong gust of wind towards the archers and deflect their arrows?

If you were wondering why I keep disappearing from the forum and were worrying for me, know that I have several psychological problems that I am trying to solve. But when I post it is generally a sign that I feel better.

I also want to say that I really enjoy the story, and especially the complex weaving of intrigues as well as the return of Nami, with her precious comments and sneaky actions.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glad to see you back Yellow Pixel!

It's time to do a swift and unexpected move! So why not using our magic to send a strong gust of wind towards the archers and deflect their arrows?
+1 It's better than my idea of running and hoping for the best.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay Pixel is back hoooooray Good to hear you're okay.

Real good weather for ToDW this update, blessed be the dark clouds of Mordor looming over our homeland trapping us in ever-lasting darkness
. . .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least things are going a little better for us, but they're still not very good so we should keep moving and fighting our way towards that building.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 02:29:19 pm by Quaksna »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's everybody else?

We should probably focus on fixing Sas's shoulder and let Flax do the scouting around the building.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where's everybody else?

Guess Pixel just wanted to assure us he's okay, which thanks him for that, as for Strik3r we're in touch, he's preparing something nice for us in the shadows  ;)

Done this one early, got a couple free days (forgot me nice brown and sharpener in the office though  >:() and dunno if I'd get time this weekend.

. . .

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 59