Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 151195 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

as for Strik3r we're in touch, he's preparing something nice for us in the shadows  ;)
Sounds exciting.

forgot me nice brown and sharpener in the office though
What's a nice brown?

Now onto the action, hopefully we have a shield other than that I can't think of anything to add, so let us begin this fight.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile

forgot me nice brown and sharpener in the office though
What's a nice brown?

The most powerful of colors, that I had in my bag the whole time WAAAT Half of this project are brown crayons basically, it lives and dies with them

I'm off to vacation right now, but I'll try to keep the updates going. Enjoy this one!

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't realize that this was coloured with crayons.

Where you going on vacation?

Lets talk and walk for now and see where the others think we should go to hold up some where or if we should hide somewhere for the night. Also we should find out if Sas' bow was broken or not since if it was we'd need to find a new one sooner rather than later.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where you going on vacation?

Croatia, Slavs gotta Slav. Pretty nice island we got here, rocks to climb, a hermit cave, good stuff, but can't get good enough connection to actually edit pictures :P Landlord gave us two free wine bottles tho, so I take it. Still it's a lil' maddening, it's all drawn and prepared, but will have to wait. What am I supposed to do now, huh? Beadwork, I guess... Next week we headin' to Medjugorje, might be able to post there.

Hope y'all are enjoying summer so far, I am, my only fear is the mess I'm gonna find in me office when I return  ;D Best of regards!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds pretty cool, better than the whole lot of nothing I've been doing way to hot to be doing much out here.

Hope your vacation keeps being enjoyable.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 05:37:37 am by Quaksna »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems like we should find a wooded area to pause in and take care of Flax's arm, and maybe clean the blood off our stuff. When it comes to moving forward from there I say we go the roads and just not stay in any of the towns over night.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:21:55 am by Quaksna »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well given that we're fugitives we should probably stay out of sight for now and leave the woods opposite of the way these guys are coming in.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thought I couldn't get much out this week, so planned accordingly "little" update, but look at me managing to drag such a thing out anyway, could've made something more interesting... Life's funny sometimes. Anyway, we hit travelling mode again, so no action needs to be neccessarily taken, perhaps a chat topic if you'd like. But fear not, more excitement ahead.

. . .

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile

Our expression becomes a dark grimace as we recall the day that started this adventure."The most pleasant of days often seem to be the prelude to the worst of tragedies..."

I suppose we could ask Flax about our next destination, if he knows anything about it.

It really has been a whole month, huh?
Now i gotta spend some time properly (re-)acquainting myself with the story of ToDW, it's all a big blur to me, especially the more recent parts. My fault, totally.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey welcome back!

Make some small talk ask about the local area.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard
« Reply #597 on: August 14, 2022, 03:32:36 am »

Needed to rush out this a day earlier, as I've been invited over today to some established high gamer circles, but Imgur has once again proven useless, so it is here on Sunday anyway. Forsook that blasted service, makes me far too angry  :P

Reject Imgur accept Christ

. . .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 14, 2022, 05:06:12 am »

What kind high gamer circle did you get invited to?

I say we continue to sleep in shifts just in case.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 14, 2022, 05:15:52 am »

I noticed the interesting implication by Flax, of him possibly being able to see better in the darkness than the other two, or perhaps has some other means of detecting potential threats. Though, the statement immediately following makes me somewhat doubt this.

I guess there isn't a whole lot for us to do right now other than pass the night on by and continue onwards tomorrow.

Though, if the temperature is really that big of a worry, we could use our magic to raise a basic shelter out of ice, repurposing the same trick that we defeated the titan with. I dunno if we should expend the energy to raise a full igloo using magic, but we definitely could. Then just add a blanket of snow on top and - Bam! - we're a big boulder of snow, no chance of being detected, no watch needed, and we can all sleep peacefully.

Though, if the cold isn't that big of a concern, i guess we shouldn't expend the energy, as i said.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59