Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 152180 times)

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard
« Reply #795 on: June 11, 2023, 01:13:22 pm »

I hope that's not were you went

Oh you bet I had to console the relatives and everything

Nah jokes aside, I was first attending training in the holiest site of all justiciars, to become even professional-er keyboard typer, in the town of Kroměříž, where I found that... Thing, with the skulls. Gotta love those little dinosaurs in the lawn, really tying it all together. Then I accompanied my family on a short pilgrimage somewhere near the Polish border. There I came upon the fawn, when I unknowingly walked off the path, hence I waited for the rest and might've fallen asleep by the little thing. A great grudge was settled that weekend, involving a roasted duck, but that's a tad longer story...

In short, I am getting quite busy, and while the rest of June should go okay, I am quite positive I'll have to loosen the updates a bit with time, both in scale and frequency, sadly. We'll see once we get there, now, enjoy this one.

. . .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 12, 2023, 04:36:01 am »

Sounds like it's time to begin the next leg of our journey. Also that sequence where he tried to what those guys were doing was trippy and I liked it, but I wonder who's face that was.

In short, I am getting quite busy, and while the rest of June should go okay, I am quite positive I'll have to loosen the updates a bit with time, both in scale and frequency, sadly. We'll see once we get there, now, enjoy this one.
I have patients I can wait as long as it takes for an update, as they are of the highest quality and I look forward to them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 18, 2023, 01:34:38 pm »

Okay so there's some crazy conpiracy underway, the sheets from my paper dealer got silently replaced for these ultra smooth, almost plastic-ey specimen that seem to hate any color at all, it's almost like the stuff we use in offices for makeshift folders like what is this. Started at a few frames back at Gaval's house, the latest episode was exclusively on it and it shows, it grinds my gears. I've been scouring other shops and collecting various papers this week, it seemed to be a trend all across, at least for the eye and finger, upon testing it wasn't that bad. Hence, this short update is quite experimental once again, as I was trying various new material out.

. . .

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 18, 2023, 02:06:15 pm »

Nah, we'll have to camp at some point, no need to arouse undue suspicion. I say we spend the next night in the woods on purpose—a little bit off of the road—so that we can assemble the staff.

Also, i noticed you've gotten yourself a new avatar pic. Nice.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 19, 2023, 04:24:25 am »

THE AVATAR IT HAS CHANGED!!!

Anyway camping so we can make the staff in peace sounds like a good idea.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 25, 2023, 02:10:11 pm »

Another short one going down, I'm having my epic protocolant exams next week. Probably will get to post an update still, the first one in July tho I am away with an organ/choir class for a change. Schedule's getting crazy  :P

. . .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 26, 2023, 03:53:07 am »

Good luck with your exams!

Looks like it's time to make the staff while they're setting up the camp.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2023, 04:06:27 am »

Looks like the little rascal's showing some attitude. Guess she really does best in urban environments.

Anyway,
Looks like it's time to make the staff while they're setting up the camp.
+1

Nothing else to do here as of now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 26, 2023, 04:13:41 am »

I've noticed that as things have progressed she has started to come out of her shell, guess she's getting used to our group and has started to express herself more. I'm liking the development of her character so far.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 26, 2023, 04:37:51 am »

Me too. Lets just hope Flax doesn't rub off on her and she can be a little more animated than the rest of the dour faces around. I kinda wish we could do something to make her happy, though. We've been putting a significant amount of stress on her these past few days. Any ideas? or maybe we should just ask from her directly?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 27, 2023, 04:16:02 am »

I don't think Flax will rub off on her that much as she seems to independent for that. Also since we don't know much about her asking what would make her happy is probably the best way to go about it as she might not tell us directly any time soon.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: July 02, 2023, 07:13:58 am »

. . .

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 03, 2023, 04:06:47 am »

Again Flax with his ridiculously good eyesight. Well, let him keep those unnaturally sharp eyes of his open, but not make any rash decisions. If we're being watched, let them watch—if they're content on just watching. if not... Well we know what happened to the last bunch who set upon us. I guess we'll finish the staff later, with the skull and the spike. Although, if we're about to be ambushed, it would be good to have it ready, now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 04, 2023, 06:27:02 am »

bush is sus

Again Flax with his ridiculously good eyesight. Well, let him keep those unnaturally sharp eyes of his open, but not make any rash decisions. If we're being watched, let them watch—if they're content on just watching. if not... Well we know what happened to the last bunch who set upon us. I guess we'll finish the staff later, with the skull and the spike. Although, if we're about to be ambushed, it would be good to have it ready, now.
+1 No point beating the bush if the bush isn't hostile. Also from the sound of it I'm not we have it in us to finish the staff right now so we should probably rest as long as we can even if it will be an uneasy one.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: July 15, 2023, 12:51:55 pm »

. . .

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60